Chapter 3-You’re Huo Hanying?
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What!?" Hao Yuhan's mind went blank for a second. "Fluffball, what is the meaning of this?"

Fluffball quivered under its host's pressure that they were casting. "That...that...that-" In the end, Fluffball couldn't take it and hid behind the trashcan located in the alleyway.

Hao Yuhan sighed. 'Time to put my acting on' he thought, adding another grudge to hold against his system. Taking a deep breath, Han Yuhan started to sob uncontrollably, big fat tears dripping down his face, making him look somewhat like an angel that'd decsended down to Earth. 

"M-mister! Please help me! Those-those nasty bullies are trying to hurt me! Waaa!!!" Hao Yuhan ran towards the so called 'Main Character' and grabbing onto his jumper, hid behind him, head peering out. 

Huo Hanying glanced at the kid that'd just grabbed him, replaying what had just happened. So far, in 20 seconds, he'd stopped a fight, seen a boy cry and have the boy run to hid and hide behind his back. 'How childish' He thought.

Meanwhile...

Fluffball's thoughts: My host is too good at acting innocent!

5 minutes later...

Hao Yuhan looked at the person that he'd just shamelessly clinged onto. 'Now I think about it, he's actually quite handsome' he remarked in his head. Huo Hanying had long, slightly curled eyelashes, that would've given off a slightly feminine look if it wasn't for his straight eyebrows, pointy face and masculine look. His body was in quite good shape, too. The legs were long and skinny, which looked even better with his skinny jeans, and his fingers were long and thin too. 

'What am I doing?' Hao Yuhan thought, blushing. 

"Uh, may i ask for your name?" Hao Yuhan put his acting face back on, shyly glancing up to his 'saviour', fiddling his thumbs together. 'This should convince him'he thought.

Huo Hanying stared at Hao Yuhan for a moment, before replying with a cold and indifferent face "Huo Hanying"

Join my discord at https://discord.gg/zkZPJEMp

0