Chapter 4-Hao Yuhan’s house
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hao Yuhan stifled a tiny giggle. 'Huo Hanying? What a cute name' he smirked.

"Wow, congrats host!" Fluffball announced. "First part finished!"

 'Meeting MAIN CHARACTER---+15 XP points!' His bracelet beeped.

Hao Yuhan grinned. Oh, so it was this easy to get XP points? If this continued, he'd soon be rich. Twirling the bracelet round his wrist, he looked up to meet Huo Hanying's eyes and sweetly smiled. "Huo Hangying. What a nice name!"

Huo Hanying looked away, he couldn't handle so much cuteness coming from a boy around his age. Coughing, realised that he'd been unconciously gripping onto his jumper, and a trickle of blood slowly made its way down to his wrist.

Hao Yuhan thought that things were too awkward between them right now, so he ended the conversation there. "Well, I am really thankful for you coming to save me. Uh..." Hao Yuhan couldn't find anything else to say, so he just ended it with a blush and smiling softly, peeping up to meet Huo Hanying's indifferent face. 

'Wow, is his face made of stone?' Hao Yuhan wondered. 'Why does he have no expression?'

Quickly getting up, Hao Yuhan gave Huo Hanying one last cute smile, then quickly darted off to his so called house, which was in an apartment block.

The apartment was enough for him to live in, to say the least. There was a small kitchen, and to the left(there was no door) a couch with a TV in about a meter's distance from it. Behind the wall separating it,  there was the bedroom. In guess you could call it a bedroom and stufy in one, as on the left was the bed with the closet net to it, and on the right was a table and a chair with a laptop on it. There was a bathroom too, don't worry.

"Not bad, not bad at all." Hao Yuhan murmured. "At least you systems know how to accomodate your hosts."

Fluffball puffed up his chest with pride. "Of course we do! We're the best at accomodating the hosts that do missions! Even master said so!"

Hao Yuhan raised an eyebrow in surprise. "I wouldn't go that far." He grinned. 

Pouting, Fluffball huffed. "Whatever. But we ARE the best when accomodating hosts."

"Sure, sure, whatever you say" Hao Yuhan replied, still grinning ear to ear. 'It's so fun to tease the system,' he thought.

Hao Yuhan curled up into a ball on the couch, hugging a pillow that he'd just randomly found. And so he spent the rest of the afternoon watching cartoons. 

'I should at least enjoy my time here' was what he said when Fluffball complained that he wasn't doing the mission. "Plus, I'll only go to school tomorrow, so I can't really do anything now, can I?"

Eventually, Fluffball gave up trying to argue with their host. 'Host is just too good at arguing.' it sighed.

Join my discord at https://discord.gg/zkZPJEMp

0