Chapter 5-Desk mate
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day---Wednesday at Bailian School

Hao Yuhan had spent the last 10 minutes wandering around the school, his brain lost in a sea of thoughts. Mostly judgement ones, though. 'What is life?' 'Why is life life?' 'When was life life?' 

No, just kidding. He was wondering where his classroom was, because the school was just too confusing. I mean, couldn't the classrooms be easier to find!?

Just then, a junior girl shyly walked up to him. "Um..." She blushed bright red, before timidly mumbling "Do you need help?".

Hao Yuhan smiled at her, slightly amused at how shy she was being. Seeing him smile, the girl blushed even more, before hiding her face behind her hands. Chuckling, Hao Yuhan replied that he would appreciate it very much if she could show him to where his class was, since he was new and lost.

Later, when he'd found his classroom, Hao Yuhan took a deep breath of air, cursing the school. Turns out, his classroom(Room 201) was on the other side of the school, so he had to run all the way across the oval to get there. "One more grudge to hold against the system" he muttered under his breath. 

Once he'd calmed down his racing heart, Hao Yuhan knocked on the door twice, before the teacher opened it. "Ah! You're finally here! Did you get lost? It's normal to get lost in such a big school, come in, come in!" Hao Yuhan walked into the clasroom, before being met by dozens of eyes looking at him curiously, and most of the girls started to whisper, before giggling.

"Wow, he's so handsome! I want to have him as my boyfriend!" "You? *scoffs* As if. He's mine, back off!" "No way! My Huo Hanying is the most handsome! What are you guys saying!" Listening to these whispers, Hao Yuhan felt a wry smile creep up his face. Was it so necceassary to argue about who was more handsome?

The teacher, who's name turned out to be Mr.Hong, cleared his throat uncertainly, before pushing the rim of his glasses up from the edge of his nose, saying "Ok, calm down, calm down everyone. Don't cause a ruckus. Please introduce yourself..."

Mr.Hong nodded at Hao Yuhan, who immediately understood. Smiling at the year 11 class, (yes, he's 17 and he's in year 11-Huo Yuhan is 18 UwU) Hao Yuhan started speaking. In a clear and melodic-ish voice, he spoke. "Hi everyone!" Glancing at all the students and making the girls blush faintly, he continued. "I'm Hao Yuhan, and i'm new, but that's kinda obvious. Anyways, please take care of me!" Flashing a cheeky yet adorable smile at Huo Hanying, he waited for the teacher to speak.

"Ah, yes...um-" Mr.Hong had a blank look on bis face, he'd clearly forgotten what he was going to say. "His desk mate, sir?" A boy in the front asked, questioning his teacher's ability to remember stuff yet again.

"Oh, oh yes!, desk mate! Your desk mate is..." Mr.Hong's eyes sweeped over his class, but the only seat that was empty was the one next to Huo Hanying. The reason to this was because he was to handsome that everyone was afraid of sitting next to him, not because he was handsome, but they were afraid of being bullied because of that.

"Your desk mate is..." he gulped, but forced himself to continue. "Your desk mate is Huo-Huo Hanying."

Little behind the scenes for y'all! ( >-< )

Huo Hanying: I...like you

Hao Yuhan: I know you do-who cannot love me?

Director: Cut! This is not what the script says!

Huo Hanying: *glares at director and pouts* I don't care

Hao Yuhan: Wat is happening...*mind goes blank-gets brainwashed

Join my discord at https://discord.gg/zkZPJEMp

0