Chapter 2 : New Reality
682 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we are weaponless, I ask them to pick the dead bandits' weapons. One of the corpse has 2 weapons, a sickle and an arming sword. My male minion and I take the sickle while the female minion get the arming sword. We loot their bodies and collect 5 silver coins and 50 copper like coins. 

We also pick up dried meats and 2 bottle of water.

I also learn that the minion's corpse is similar to average human's corpse. The minion's corpse doesn't disappear and it becomes cold, hard like human's upon death.

We travel a bit further before stopping when the night comes. 

"Is there anything we can do warm ourselves?"

I explore the system features using my mind, and found an ability, well actually it is the only ability there. Fire.

I command the Fire skill and it ignites the grass. 

We then gather fallen branches and leaves, before burning them using Fire. 

I heat the water and meat using Fire. As the minions can become hungry and tired like average human, I also share with them water and meat for their dinner. We nonchalantly sleep that night.

The next day, we finish the remaining food and water for our breakfast.

We then discover several deers which we then take a whole to hunt. After countless of failures, they finally killed 5 small deers. As a result, the male minion rise to Level 6 and female minion rises to Level 2. 

We cut the 5 deers to small pieces and put them into bags we have looted from the bandits. 

We grill a deer that night, and have a fullfilled dinner. We sleep soundly on the second night.

On the next morning, after fullfilling breakfast, we walk further to find a small stream within the woods.

"Guys, wash our smelly bodies!" We, men remove our clothes and throw them into the stream. Our baked bodies, then jumped into the water.

The female minion, surprisingly, looks hesitant. She is fidgeting with her cloak. 

"Oi, girl! What are you waiting for? Get nude now!" I shout, and take a dip in the water.

I saw my male minion is submerging like a fish under the water. Does he a built-in skill related to swimming? He is playing 

and doing somersault in water.

He still under the water but I have to go to the surface. I stand up. As the stream is shallow, my head is above the water and while the rest of my body is under water. 

I saw my female minion is still fidgeting, but now with her fingers. 

"Oi, what are doing? Do you want to remain smelly? Get naked now!"

She stares into my eyes.

I fix my eyes on the slight mounds on her upper body.

To my surprise, in the next moment, they pop out as she removed her upper dress.

She was fully nude in no time. Her cute pink nipples are visible.

Her breasts are big, but not very big, I think around D cup. What’s scary was how well-shaped they are. The roundness, colour and balance could be considered perfect.

Even the light pink tips decorating the center of the mounds were impeccable.

My lower half seemed to be growing larger and pulsing in time with my heartbeat. Luckily, my lower half is hidden under the water. The male minion is jumping and diving while at times nonchalantly look at her. Does this guy have no sexual desire?

She takes one step forward. Her waist-long black hair sways as she stands with her legs spread apart. The dark colour of her pubic hair that matches her hair seems to draw me in.

She carries her clothes into the water. She then washes her clothes. So, washing clothes is also built-in skill of minions?

While washing, her breasts are floating and swaying on the water surface. When she realizes my gaze has been locked on her, she blushes. Damn, minion can be this cute and hot!

"Mm. Do you have the memory before you are summoned by me? You know, like your childhood and what you do before coming here?" 

She turns to me. Her red face reverts to serious look. 

"No, master. My first memory is you, master. I also don't understand why I suddenly can fight and do these chores easily."

In other words, the minions are created as completely experienced human beings without undergoing childhood. But they live and die like normal humans. 

"Will you grow old as time pass like other human?" Listening to my question, she becomes dumbfounded.

"What are you talking about, master? Of course, we grow old like others." 

That means minions are living creatures. 

I then remain in deep thoughts about this world and the reason I come into this world, while enjoying her breasts which are floating and swaying on the water surface.

15