Chapter 14 : Defeating Giant Squad
259 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We run downhill to our crumbling allies. There are many corpses scattering on the ground. 

There is an enemy who has the height of over 2 meters and he holds a big metal club in his hand. We would usually surround them with the archer units if we feel secure, unfortunately this unit has lack archers. There is another large guy swinging a large sword.

Eto runs straight into the guy.

He repels his club with my large sword, and then he hit his abdomen. Combined with the strength of a rushing momentum, Eto is able to rip his abdomen to shreds.

Another large men is exchanging blows with Rudolf. 

Kureha rushes in to hit another large guy's abdomen, furthermore she follows through with a cut to his hand. 

An enemy hit her from behind which she dodges  to side of the enemy she is piercing, before piercing him with another saber. As he collapses, she takes out the pierced saber and slashes two incoming enemies with both sabers. 

Swinging saber with single hand, makes her dual slashes a lot weaker but still make two cut on the each enemy. 

As the pain distracts them, Awang hit that staggering man’s head with his bastard sword. 

"Yaaaaaa!" Kureha put a saber in the sheath and makes horizontal slash with a saber using both hand, at full strength at the remaining large man. His head is half decapitated.

Meanwhile, Rudolf overpower the final large man after 10 minutes of exchanging blows. As the for fall to his knee, Rudolf crushes his head.

After which the man finally falls down, everyone shouts in joy.

But, that was only 1 large man, there are still 2 more going amok. A large man is chasing a running soldier while swinging his axe without noticing Mbaye coming from behind. After he notices Mbaye, it’s already too late. Mbaye's bastard swod slashes his thick neck and the blood spurts out like a fountain.

When I move my line of sight to the last one, Jabar is swinging his sword towards the the man's eyes. When the last large foe’s eyes have been pierced, he falls down on his knees.

After that, all the allied soldiers’ spears stab other enemies' repeatedly, until they dies.

"A even huger man has appeared!" Sterling shout as he kills an enemy near the river.

Big!

His height is higher by 1 meter when compared with the previous large men, his arm and leg thickness has increased too. He is practically a giant.

He is holding a club as big as a mansion’s pillar. I wonder where did Atonia kingdom find this many of extra large men?

There are many corpses around its body, it beat horses and humans equally.

But, his life is going to end.

He is surrounded by Pirlo and another 5 riders. Indeed, this monster is far stronger than any of his but I am not going to play fair and square. 

Pirlo faces the giant and ready his sword to kill it.

“Come! I’ll honour you with your last breath.”

The giant swings its big-as-a-pillar club downward, everyone knows how strong that blow would be.

But, Eto appears and receive that blow with his bastard sword. The strong Eto is still pushed away.

The people around Eto gasp in shock when they see that.

He swings again but the raiders evade. The giant takes a step back in surprise when his club can’t even shake my minions.

The people around us have mouths dropped in shock.

At the sixth swing, its club broke in the middle when blocking continuous slashes from riders. 

Raja brandishes his sword and the giant takes up his shortened club, and they clash.

Its broken club grazes Raja face and a little blood splatters.

Pirlo's sword pierces its abdomen and it tears its fat and muscle.

His stomach matter splatter on the ground, while he kneels.

Pirlo thrust his sword.

His spear pierces its skull until it pierces out the back of its head, it convulses once and then collapses.

Pirlo swings my spear so the blood is removed from the blade part, and then he look at the surrounding soldiers around me.

On the other side, the rest of the enemies are killed by my minions.

A  cheer instantly exploded.

We then, including 12 minions, ride horses to explore other area along the trade route.

2