Chapter 16 : New Weapon?
195 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I get off from my horse after the gate of Dawn village aa I walk towards my newly expanded house.

This village has a lovely scenery. The small vilage previously has 6 families with 12 houses. Now, it has added 2 long houses, a spacious wooden building for my research unit and my house which has just been doubled in size. 

Jack and his wife has been cultivating water melon and vegetables for the past month. With the my elven minion, Lanaya's druid ability, the plants has grown 3 times faser. 

The side of the path connecting houses, orchard and wheat field is covered with plants and small trees as a curious smile appears on my face. The village's carpenter built this crude walkway using stones and it was made possible the manpower of my strong minions. At first, my strong minions used their bare hand to remove any plants and roots that get in the path's way. When the path is clear of any end pavers, Sogo, the carpenter marked the outline of the new path. Then, loose rock was removed. They used a mattock head pick to remove any root that may have made their way  into the path. They laid down ground cover material over the length and width of the path. Using a rake, they spread a power base of crushed limestone taken from a neaby cave. A screed is then used to level the loose paver base by running it over the base. Sand was applied to the path using the backside of a rake. 

They started laying the bricks as a border around the edge of the path, tapping each one down firmly into the sand with a rubber mallet. Next, they started angling bricks into the corner. One by one, the interior bricks are laid at an angle, continuing this pattern for the rest of the path.

I walk along the stone path. The spacious land between the 2 long houses has minions training.

The village adults are working whike the children are running around. The entire community is crowded but not noisy.

I walk to the door and knock, as I hear the sound of steps approaching the door.

The door opens with the alchemist, Aisha with a towel in her hand, shows up at the door. I notice there is a droplet of water on her shoulder, seems like she showered not long ago. 

"Come in." Aisha shrugs and walks back into the living room.

I close the door behind me and takes off my shoes. The moment I look up, I see her gorgeous fugure. 

Maybe because she just showered, but Ausha's body has a lingering scent of the fragrance. The loose cloth slightly dampened by water looks a lot more fitting, as it presses against her beautiful figure. Especially the curve of her butt. I gulp in confusion.

A wooden desk and chair are made at the end of the living room for Aisha to do her work. She prefers our house than the newly built research unit building. She says she doesn't feel comfortable breathing the same air as Tesla who makes the research building as his home.

I am standing and staring at the colourful stones on the desk. Aisha sits on the chair beside me. The light fragrance post shower whiffed from her mocha coloured hair which makes me a bit thirsty.

To be honest, Aisha looks absolutely gorgeous by any standards, a form of beauty that is almost unearthly. Furthermore, we are in this flirtatious environment.

She arranges two small rocks, to be more accurate, hard soils with black sandss removed from land somewhere, below her palms. Then, her hands shine brightly for a few seconds. She moves her hands away and there are several grey coloured things in various shapes. I touch them, and heat is felt from the surface. Without a doubt, Aisha turned the soils into metal with her ability.

"The soil everywhere on this land consist iron. I simply use my ability to double its content, strengthen, and mix the in the air into steel. I also later on, can combine the small metal things, but that's all. Master, you should get a blacksmith to make it useful." She explains and leans lazily onto the chair. 

"Master, I apologize for her poor demeanor."

Mei's songbird voice floats from the entrance. A gorgeous woman in black walks in elegant steps as she lowers her body slightly to express her apology. She has fair yellowish skin and black hair usually associated with eastern women. 

"You lazy girl. Is that all you can say to our master."

A playful voice comes from the entrance. A dark skinned girl with dark silver filigree hair in long braid to her butt. Her ears point to the side. Fiora, this dark elf girl walks in to us and bows slightly in the same way as Mei.

Flawless dark tawny skin, delicate face, and on top of the seductive eyes were a pair of finely drawn eyebrows. Below the perfect nose of hers is a cute mouth. The lips without lipstick, like other female minions, doesn't make their look ordinary. In her case, it radiates her elegance. Her black thin cloth perfectly outlines the curves of her body as the pencil skirt pressed against the black stockings, mysterious and seductive.

The opening in front of their shirt expose deep valleys, Mei with her yellowish valley and Fiora with her dark tawny valley. They were created by God, in perfection. 

While staring to both of them, I say,

"Without blacksmith or skillful persons, what Aisha make will be useless. In town, the most skillful only make swords, armours and shields. I need something that gives us advantage over the people in this world."

Both of them become quiet for a while as if pondering about something.

"We apologize."

Mei gently lowers her body as she apologizes for their late response, at the same time, intentionally exposing her cleavage slightly more.

I accidentally make a gulp sound as a trace of a satisfied smile appears on her face. Aisha frowns slightly while Fiora furrows her eyebrows and clicksher tongue. They look displeased towards Mei's actions.

"Both of you, stand up properly. If you have any idea, feel free to say it." I touch their shoulders, urging them to stop their bowing. 

"I spoke with Tesla, for the past week..." Mei speaks while glancing to the other two displeased girls. 

"You talk to Tesla? Does that guy even talk?" I cannot contain my surprise as Tesla barely say anything to me about what he thinks and does.

"For over a week, I used my ability to locate potential useful elements. As you know, I discovered a lot of iron. I also understand we need to make something out of them. So, I persistently ask Tesla." Mei elaborates.

"As he only said a few words, I couldn't understand. But I stay to ask more. He is designing a bow that shoot arrow that explodes. From his description, the tool may need steel to be made into the bow. Then, the material to create explosion are charcoal and salt. I found iron but I cannot find coal and salt. I discussed with him, I understand that nitrates and sulphur. Sulphur can easily extracted from soils everywhere like irons. And I talk with Aisha...."

Before Mei continues further, Aisha lazily interferes,

"I can easily create nitrates from thin air."

"In other words, we can create a new long range weapons?" Mei and Aisha nod at my question.

"I use bows and arrows. Do you mean now I can shoot explosive arrows?" Fiora asks with confused face.

Mei shakes her head and answers.

"No. Tesla drew the design. The new weapon doesn't look like bow at all. It doesn't use arrow. It fires using something round and small." Mei elaborates and when mentioning small, she uses her fingers to deminstrate how small the explosive material to be inserted into the weapons.

From her description, Tesla is designing something like guns or muskets. If that is true, then I cannot wait to see his result.

2