[Hiatus announcment]
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Readers,

I announce with deep regret that I will be taking a break from writing this story for two reasons:

First, I am stepping back to reassess the story as there are a lot of parts I am unsatisfied with. Admittedly, I started writing this with a general plan but no concrete details in mind. I just wanted to write so I did. As the story grew and the characters became more fleshed out, I slowly became disappointed in myself. It was not going in the direction I wanted and there are several things I wish to change. I hold the characters close to my heart, I've been thinking about them a lot over the past few years, so I plan to give them as much love as I can. However, doing so would not be possible at the moment. I've wanted to write this story for as long as I can remember, and although I can't do so now, I have no plans on giving up.

Second, my new work, 'He Hates Me, He Loves Me Not,' requires most of my focus. It explores mature themes that can be emotionally exhausting to write, and I have little to no confidence in my meager mental reserves to keep up with two ongoing stories at the same time. I do not wish to divulge a lot about my personal life and why it is difficult for me but despite all that, I promise to do my best.

Thank you for accompanying me in this journey so far. I appreciate all the comments and support you've given me. I hope to see you again soon.

With all my heart,

99blueroses

0