Give me your love!
400 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At Quantum Realm

'Fuck! Wolverine!'

'Where the fuck am i?'

[Hello, Host]

'Woahholy shit! Who's that?! I'm not afraid of you! I'm just afraid of a certain violet guy! Show you're self!'

[Don't be too dramatic Host. I am you're system, my only purpose is to serve you.]

'Waahh... can we hook up?'

[I don't have a body host.]

After a few minutes of messing around with his system, Deadpool asked.

'So, the reason of my personality change is because of my wish to have deadpool's power?'

[Indeed, Host]

'Hmmm... Not that i hate it, i like that guy in a red jumpsuit... hmmm... Do you think i am being narcisstic system?'

[No Host, your attitude and personality changed because of the consequences of deadpools power, so maybe, i'm not really sure of the reason.]

'Wow... so are you saying that i'm a narcissist even from my last life? Or maybe the best system in the world has a flaw?'

[Checking the system for any problems encountered thru the meeting of Host... Checking... Please wait a Moment...]

*Ding*

'What is that system?'

[Errors of system... 0%.... the system is fully functional.]

'So are you saying that you can't make any problems?'

[Heh.]

'What the FUCK!? Hoi! Why are you so smug?! Respect your master!'

[Do you want to change the relationship of Host to system to Master and slave?

Yes/No]

'Hey system, are you a M? Do you want plays like that?'

[Yes/No]

'Hey! Answer me!'

[Yes/No]

'Ok you want to play like that huh? You ar le really a tsundere, but whatever. Pick no.'

[Then Host, what relationship you want to have with the system?]

'Wow, you are really kinky system, i think your tone became more sad when i reject your opinion.'

[Then Host, what relationship you want to have with the system?]

'Wow, a tsundere. Well i want you to be my wife! And call me honey! Can you do that?'

[Processing... please wait for a few seconds...]

*Ding*

[Contract is signed! Thank you Host! Please take care of me from now on!]

'What?! Are we married?'

[Yes host.]

'Uwaaah... i have a wife now?! Let's go to a hotel!'

[Host we are still in the Quantum realm, and more importantly i don't have a body.]

'Oh yeah. That's true, i just want to mess you up! Then if you don't have a body... Let's just customize you! Can we do that?'

[Yes Host, tell me all the features and i will do it for you.]

'Aww... my sweet little system is inlove! Before that let's give you a name!'

[Affirmative, please assign a name for the system Host.]

'Hmmmm... how about Naomi? Hehe... i really like that name.'

[Do you have an attachment with that name Host?]

'Yeah... she is my first love... but she is bisexual... i think she didn't like me because all of her ex are beautiful...'

[It's ok Host.]

Suddenly The system, currwntly Naomi changed it's voice to a sexy voice with a low tone, it's low for a girl.

'Woah! I thought you are Naomi! Well you are. But you know? The real thing...'

[I undeestand Host, i will hive you all the love that you deserve on you're past life. I will be the best housewife for you!]

Naomi said smugly

'Thanks Naomi, call me honey though... i don't want you to call me Host, okay?'

[Yes, Honey~]

'Haaa... i Can't wait you to have a body, but how can you have a Body?'

[It's easy Honey, just buy me a body from the system store, learn fuinjutsu too, buy a pocket world then transfer me to my body. It's easy, Honey rememer that this process is not normal and impossible if you think, but God predicted it and make a cheat for you! Congrats!]

'What the heck?! It's easy! But what abo-'

[Don't worry Honey... i will be still connected to you. So we can still talk thru telepthy, like what you requested to God. We are connected to each other, you know that we are breaking the law. But the God among all gives you plot armor so you can do whatever you want with the assurance that you will succed.]

'Damn plot armor is really op, i hope my readers still continue even if i'm so Op.'

[What are you talking about Honey?]

'No, no, it's nothing. Lets do it immediately i want to fuck you real hard! You're voice making me hard!'

[Ehhh?~ you have a voice fetish Honey?]

'Before i don't have it, but you're too sexy for you're own good. Be ready i will ravage you. I will make you the most Op Housewife! So that you will have a high stamina!'

[Thanks Honey, here customize my Body.]

Then he saw an interface infront of him with a body.

'So this is how will be the customization! Hmm... You have your own soul Naomi, right?'

[Indeed, Honey.]

'Then you choose your body.'

[Haii~.]

After 5 second Dp saw the customize Body of Naomi. Her height is 178 cm, black hair that reach to her ass, it's really long, (like what she said) her boobs is 65 cm E? Her curves is really nice. Her cave is not shaved, but trimmed. And her face resembles albedo. She has a halo and has a wing that has a wing span of 2m, quite long. (That's what she said.) Her thighs is so juicy, Dp having a new fetish.

'Damn Naomi you're really tempting me right?'

[Indeed Honey~ hehe... so what are you waiting for? Do it now! I can't wait for you anymore.]

Naomi doesn't have libido, but in her heart she love him dearly.

'Ok, let's go!'

He did everything for 3 hours straight. He is in full concentration mode, he is in the zone. Because if he didn't focus his boner will ache and it will be uncomfortable.

After Dp sealed Naomi's soul to the custom made body then teleported into the pocket world with only green lushes, tree and bushes. It's quite dark because the day at the pocket world is ending. But at the  middle of the forest there is a mansion, Dp's Mansion to be exact. It only has two floors. First floor is for all necessary rooms. And second floor is bedroom and a bath. The mansion is quite big so the size of the bed in the bedroom is quite absurd, but Dp planned to have a harem so he says 'why not?'

He placed Naomi at the top of the bed and waited for her. He called all the gods he knew thru his life and pray for Naomi to wake up. After a hour, naomi's eye brows wrinkle and woke up.

"Naomi!"

"Honey~"

Dp suddenly hugged her which Naomi moaned.

"Uhnnn... wait Honey i'm quite tired."

"Why? Did you have sex?"

"No Honey i'm a virgin."

"Uhn! Good! Sleep then when you woke up let's have sex!"

"Haiii~"

Tommorow morning at the pocket world

DeadPool is alone in the room. He's heart is beating so fast. He can't find Naomi! But suddenly a smell came to his nose and he is being carried by the smoke that smell like food. Dp thought it's weird but he let it take him from where they want.

The cloud descended from second floor. Dp's eyes widened when he saw an angel. Literally an angel, she is naked without her apron. She has a halo and long shiny hair, Dp knew he was developing new fetish. Then the angel turned around and smiled.

"Good morning Honey~" 

Then Dp recover from he's state of shock and replied.

"Is this your magic?"

"Yep! I put 'arc of embodiment' in my body, everything that i imagine, can happen, like that clouds."

"Cool~ i think breakfast is ready!"

"No not yet, the rice is not yet cooked."

"Then what can i see infront of me?"

Then Dp looked at the eyes of Naomi with only lust and love.

"Then take me. Please take care of me Master~"

"Oh? Role playing? Ok then, maid, your too naughty for a maid like you, know your place, your too low status for me."

"I'm sorry!" Naomi said while turning and crying. She bend down and made the sink her support and said.

"Please! Forgive this lowly maid of yours! It's not my fault i fell inlove with my handsome master! I will repay all of my sins thru my body! So please don't throw me away! I just loved you!"

Suddenly Dp dashed thru the kitchen turn of all the fire and hugged her lowly maid, he remove the maid's apron and make her turn and she looked at him with a red eyes because of crying.

He kissed her, they just kissed for about two minutes and Dp said to her maid.

"I'm sorry i neglected your needs my maid, i'm sorry for being harsh. I will give your salary now, with a bonus."

Then Dp kissed her again, he is not a skilled kisser cause he's a virgin. But what's impossible thing love can't do?

Dp's left hand is at Naomi right breast kneading it like dough, while his right hand is supporting Naomi's left thigh because she's at the edge of the sink.

Naomi is caressing Dp's toned body, she felt his 8 packed abs and his very hard chest.

They can do this postion because Dp is quite tall 199 cm, almost 20 cm taller than Naomi. 

Naomi's heart is beating too fast because her eyes is not closed, she can see her Honey's handsome face. He has light brown skin tone, and has messy short mahogany hair. His face resembles the face of ozymandias from fate, he has a short eye lashes and red eyes that is close because of his feelings that the role playing made. Dp is quite emotional.

After a few minutes of kissing, Naomi felt something hard thru her pussy, it's trying to go in.

"Master, i don't want to be rude but can you remove your underware first? Then i will give you my womanhood." Naomi shyly said.

Dp nodded while blushing. Dp is rude with his enemy but he is a gentleman with his girls or will soon to be girls.

Dp let go of her and removed his underware. And said.

"Maid can we continue? My boner is aching, and it's oozing some pre-cum too. Can you help your master." Dp said and hi head bowed down being as pitiful as possible.

"Hai! I will help you! Let this lowly maid help you!" Naomi said enthusiastically.

Then she jumped from the edge of sink. Her breast is jiggling like it has it's own life, it's not the boobs fault that it is big right?

She then kneel and grab Dp's brother, can't say it's little brother 'cause it is big, 17cm only not bad for a 17 yearold.

Naomi started move her hands, she spitted saliva to his dick and rub it so it'll be smoother to do the job.

She stopped and then said

"Itadakimasu!"

She swallow it whole till to it's base. Dp felt that his brother hitting until her throat, he like it there his brother is quite cozy there. Dp hold Naomi's head so his dick will not be remove from it's scabbard which is Naomi's mouth, he tell Naomi.

"It's really good here, my maid. Can i stay here for a while?" Then Dp smiled sadistically.

Naomi nodded while choking, if his master wished it, who is she to refuse?

After a minute of deep throating, Dp pulled out his sword so that his choking maid can breath some air.

Dp's dick is oozing some pre-cum again. He thought that his stamina is pretty good, maybe in his last life he can't handle that hotness and past out immediately.

While Naomi, being a good maid, not letting any semen be waste, because she will be dissapointed if she let his master's semen waste. She's sucking it really hard like there will be no other chance to do this kind of thing with his master.

"Uhn. That's enouh foreplay maid-chan go to your place again and we will do dogstyle. Go!"

"H-hai!" Naomi stuttered while blushing, she didn't expect his master put a -chan to her name.

She bent down again and spread her pussy using her two hands.

"Please enjoy my pussy, your lowly maid pussy~" Naomi said.

"Don't call your self lowly! I'm sorry i said that. I just resisting my urge to fuck you silly everyday! So don't think about it again, i'm sorry i haven't been honest to you." Dp said in a low voice then he hugged her while his dick is resting at the middle of Naomi's thighs.

"Goshujin-sama! (Master)"

"Naomi."

"Please give me your love Master~!"

"Much obliged" Then he penetrated Naomi from behind suddenly.

The sudden penetration surprised Naomi. 

Dp move his hips with passion. He really tried hard waiting for Naomi, he saw her sexy body yesterday and just control his self with maximum effort.

Naomi cried, moaned and plead to Dp but he's just too passionate. She loves him dearly and let Dp do what he wants. She knows that Dp controlled his inner beast yesterday with maximum effort, and she's right, Dp really controlled himself with Maximum effort.

"AHHHHNN... AHHHHNN.... MASTER I'M CUMMING!"

"Kuh! Me too!"

After a few seconds juices mixed inside of Naomi, and her face formed ahegao from pleasure.

Then Dp who's dick is limp before been hard again because of Naomi's erotic face.

Naomi who felt it said.

"Ehhh~ master~ you just cummed! Your hard again? Ehehe~"

"A-anooo... i'm sorry you're just too beautiful, can't help it."

"Hehe it's okay... we can continue. You're good at role playing, ne? Master~"

"Yeah thanks, your too good too Naomi, when you cry i thought my heart shattered, fortunately i have regeneration."

"Hehe~ you're really funny master, sometimes your bad, naughty and edgy. But deep inside your a softie for you're girl."

"Because you're the only i love Naomi."

"I love you deeply too H-o-n-e-y~"

"Ok! I'm ready for second round, face me maid-chan and let me fuck you."

"Hai~"

Then the two love birds fuck all day like a beasts.

/end chap/

i made this for describing Naomi and Dp, but wht not describe them while having a lemon. I'm sorry for thos who is not satisfied. 'Cause imma satisfied!

8