Lay mon
261 8 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the Pocket World.

Inside a forest, there is a Mansion, and at it's bedroom there is two figure in the bed that is laying. 

Dp and Naomi is taking a break because they had been doing the deed fo 18 hours. 

And they are doing it for 3 weeks straight. 

At this span of time, Naomi And Dp had known each other. Naomi doesn't have many things to tell because she like had a baby soul with a mature mind and body.

Then here our Emotional Mc who was being emotional, he is telling a story to Naomi. Naomi already knew this story because she can search thru Dp's mind, but she still listen to it because she don't want to interrupt Dp's moment.

"There's blood over there, there is a body over there. I-i-i don't know what to do. My dad killed by them, my Mom and and sister is, is-is." Dp said and he cried.

"There, there, it's ok Ryan-kun. I'm already here!" While patting his head.

They are role-playing an onee-chan and otouto role.

Then Dp flicking softly Naomi's nipple then ask with a pitiful face.

"Nee... Onee-chan,"

"What is it? Ryan-kun~" Naomi Ask with a mischevous smile on her face.

"Can you do it again like before?"

"What?" Naomi still had a smile on her face.

"C-can you suck my c-c-chinchin again?!!!" Dp scream his request like a kid.

"Hai, hai, Onee-chan will do it! So sit back and relax and enjoy my pussy mouth!"

Then Naomi give the chibi-Dp blowjob.

Chibi?

Naomi changed Dp's physique to an 8 yearold kid. His face gained baby fat, and then his eyes had been bigger like in anime. His face is like an anime character.

That is why they are doing it for 18 hours straight. Naomi has a fetish with shota, his body is like a kid but his dick is his still normal size, so they had a fun time.

Only Dp can do this stunt, because even if Naomi has the Arc of embodiment which is a lost magic because it is so ancient. She can change his body but cannot do anything about that she is changing his body structure and it'll be painful and who is deadpool if deadpool cannot handle pain.

After the blowjob, Naomi serviced Dp while teasing him cause it is what role playing is. After 4 hours Naomi is satisfied, her body is full of ecstacy, she was like drugged from pleasure because of Shota Dp.

Dp just smiled and stood up, he wanted to cook for Naomi so he went to his system store and bought 'cooking mastery'. He bought the necessary ingredients for cooking the Ichiraku's Miso pork ramen and salmon sushi, he bought some needed utensils too, not all because they are living here for 3 weeks. Yes they are doing sex but they still has appetite. 

Dp had a hard time because he is still in shota form. He cooked the Ramen and prepared the sushi, for about 2 hours. He taste the broth, and nodded in satisfaction. 

Because he is in maximum effort, he didn't know that her 'onee-chan' is watching him like a pervert, well she is but, you know? He's looking at him with lust and amusement that the little guy trying hard for her.

"Uhn! Very delicious smell! I want to taste you!" Naomi said with a mischevous smile on her face.

"WAH! Naomi! Why are you up?"

"Hey! Respect your older sister!"

"S-s-sorry onee-chan." Dp started sobbing started playing again.

Because of this Naomi's Heart shattered into pieces, and then run to him.

"Sorry Ryan-kun, i've been too harsh to you." While her tears want to overflow.

"Then onee, i want you to sit there at the table and wait for tge food, okay?"

"Uhn." Naomi nodded while looking like she made the greatest blunder of her life.

When Dp serving the food, Naomi is sitting at the floor in seiza style.

"Ryan-kun! I'm SORRY!" Naomi then do dogeza.

Who's Ryan? Dp decided it will be his name he uses it for role playing but he quite like it so that will be his official name and Dp will be like stage name.

"Th-then if you insist onee-chan, please suck me again!" While screaming like a child again. 

"*sniff* Ryan-kun! You're really kind! Let me give you the best blowjob you will ever had." Naomi said while recovering from her sobbing.

Dp then put the ramen tray at the table and he remove his pants and sat down.

"Are you ready Ryan-kun?"

"Uhn." Dp Nodded shyly

Dp spreaded his legs and then his brother woked up again, Naomi bring herself to Dp and slap his dick to her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Ryan-kun little brother. I will just make up to you, i know your very angry, but i will surely make you satified.

Naomi grabbed Dp's stick and then started sucking it. It really feels good, Naomi had been practicing this for 3 weeks. Dp thought to shoot his cum already because he thought the ramen will be cold. But when he saw her onee-chan's face that is really satisfied that he forgive her, he just let his self be indulge to his onee's love and enjoy his time.

"Kuh... ahh... onee... i'm cumming... i'm cumming!"

She started sucking it more vigorously and faster, then he pulled out his dicklet his semen sprayed to her onee-chan.

"Hyaa~"

"I'M SORRY ONEE!"

"Why did you do that?!" Naomi ask him looked very angry.

"I just w-want to s-see you be covere w-with my semen *sniff*" Dp said while wiping his tears feeling guilty of his actions.

"Hehe... silly boy~ it's okay... here look."

Then Naomi give Dp her ahegao expression.

Dp's dick stood up again and Naomi smiled.

"Do you forgive onee now?"

-Nod-

"Do you want to continue at the bath?"

-Nod-

"You want to fuck onee again?"

-Nod-

"AHHH!!! You're so cute! I can't let you're stick like that so let's go!"

Naomi carried him with his dick infont of her face then started sucking it.

Dp didn't care about ramen anymore, his lover is enough, ramen later.

/end chap/

975 words without author. I will make some serious staff supposedly but i need to watch some movies for reference. Peace

6