Powers? A li’l bit
218 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At Pocket World

5 weeks had passed, Dp's and Naomi's life is not so eventful. It's just 

Sex》Eat》Sex》Sleep》Repeat.

Right now they are sitting at they're bed leaning at the wall while cuddling. 

They already satiated their carnal desires, and only love for each other is on their mind. 

Dp's power is quite overpowered if you will see in your perspective. But he wanted to more stronger to live a slowlife in his masion he will make.

He already planned to enter Hestia's Familia, he taught he is the perfect God. Clingy, Legal loli, has a big bazongkers, kind, Most importantly Virgin. So he will do his all for her. 

For the harem, Naomi didn't complain. If his Honey wanted it, she will not disagree with it, cause she will be the best wife for him.

"So what is the timeline Naomi?" Dp ask.

"2 years before cannon."

"So Ais is 14? Right? And then Misha 17, is she in the guild in that time?"

"No spoiler honey."

"Ok, ok, i see. Then let's buy some abilities!" Dp hype his self and and Naomi

"Ooouuu!" Naomi cheered with her sexy low voice.

"Damn you're voice is really sexy, can i fuck you?"

"Nope, i want to feel the soreness in my pussy i don't want to heal it."

"Then let's make it more sore!"

"Stop! Or i will cut you're Brother!"

"O-okay. You don't need to be scary though."

"No! If i don't lecture you, you will not remember it! So let's go search for whatever power you want, and then you can have me! Be productuve!"

"Then let's make babies!"

Then Naomi make a scisor from nowhere then ask Dp.

"Honey~? How do you want to cut your, DANGLING DICK!"

"Hai... Gomenasai..." then Dp stood and immediately do dogeza infront of Naomi.

"That's right! Know your place in our hirerchy!"

"Hai..."

Dp is conflicted, he thought he ia the master, why is the things went 180° degrees? 

He just shook his after he stood up and let her empress, 'cause he don't want to be on his wife's bad side.

Dp is Naked because Naomi ripped his clothes yesterday when they had sex. He just shrugged and bought a red tank top shirt and a black compress tights, he chose it because it's quite comfortable and cannot be easily remove, plus it can absorb sweat no problem. He bought Kobe 11 shoes, he likes this kind of shoes in his last life, he wants to collect but he doesn't have the money, so he will do it now he has a chance.

Dp has a lean body, he thought it would be cool to be buff but flexiblity will be a great asset when he is in the dungeon.

After he changed, naomi is ready to go out, she is wearing a black compress tight leggings same as Dp which showing her pefect curves of her body, she wore a violet sport bra, and her wings is folded.

Dp is just staring at her cleavage, he thought maybe he can but Ant-man's suit to be small and then go dive at her cleavage.

While Naomi knew that her husband thinking of perverted things again, grabbed his ear and pull him outside the mansion.

"Let's go now! But your powers and then let's have sex!" Naomi said, she's quite horny because her husband is too hot!

After they are outside the mansion, at their backyard, Dp is pondering.

"Should i make myself op?"

"Maybe balance?"

"Ok then."

Then, Dp bought 2 short Katana (wakizashi) that can absorb chakra or magic, it is custom made.

"Is my idea good?" Dp asked Naomi

Naomi answered like she can read Dp's mind

"It's ok... Modify that you're magic will be like mana, No wait let me do it."

Then Naomi is typing in the air like there is an invisible keyboard. After ahe modify it with the help of plot armor, Dp bought 5 nature affinities namely; earth, fire, water, wind, lightning.

Then he tried applying magic in his wakizashi with nature of lightning, then the katana started chirping and sparkling.

"Ok! This will be my power! What do you think Naomi?"

"Pretty nice, but what will you name it? It's magic remember? Not Chakra."

After a minute of thinking, Dp thought of a good name.

"Sword enchancement!" Dp shouted

Then a screen infront of him appeared.

[Ding* 

New skill learned!

Sword Nature Transformation- Rank》 S (Chantless)

Magic consumed: 50 magic points/use. Can last for 2 minutes at sword if on stand by, 2 magic per 30 seconds to maintain nature transformation.

Using magic to enchaned the sword with nature elements namely; earth fire water wind lightning. When used on a normal sword, the sword will immediately destroyed and turn into ashes. Custom made or special sword that is made with magic ore is recommended.]

"Will hashirama's cell appear in my stats?"

"Possible, do you want to make it appear at Development magic?"

"Ok, do it."

[Ding*

Development magic aquired!

Sage Physique- Rank》 SSS+

The person who has this magic has a extreamly great regeneration abilities, the person will have high endurance, the person will have a high capacity of magic, the person will have a great resiatance to any negative effects such as; poison, mind control, hypnosis etc. The person who will awaken this magic will have a great physical assessment, it enchances the basic abilities such as strength, agility, dexterity, endurance and even Magic.

The only person who can have this Body is the one who have the inheritance of the great God of shinobi.]

"Oh well Really op, i'm gonna be fucked by Freya. Not that i'm gonna complain. I just hate trouble coming from her."

Then Dp searched nullifying pain

"Uhn. Nullify pain Rank S Huh. Purchase! Then hide it Naomi, thanks." 

"Right away."

"Can i still feel pain?"

"A little bit."

"Ok."

"Naomi, please buy the experience of Ameyuri Ringo and Deadpool at battle."

All of their experience in battle has been imprinted to Dp's mind.

"Battle exp of Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju too."

All of the information is shoved inside Dp's mind, it's supposed to give Dp a headache but he bought nullify pain early on so he just felt light headed because of the experiences.

Then suddenly he learned a technique that just went to his head.

/Tiger》Ox》Dog》Rabbit》Snake/

Wind Style: Great break through technique

He inhale a larga amount of air and then exhaled like a compress air with a great pressure.

"Wah... Cool... Then let's try this!"

He jump to a tree and run through the trees for about 500 meters away from the Mansion. He clasped his hands and shout.

"HAAA! Wood style: Deep forest Emergence!"

Many tree entangled trees emerge from the ground scattering everywhere.

"Wow. No handsigns! Did you bought absolute chakra control?" Dp asked, he didn't know how to really do that technique it just come to his mind.

"Yes Honey, am i good?" Naomi asked with a smug smile.

"Yep! You're the best! What reward do you want?"

"Do me!"

"Here?"

"Yeah we search every part of our mansion and we dis it there. Remeber at the storage room?"

"Yep! That's hot, i remember your play there."

And then Naomi suddenly jump to Dp, and you know what's next.

\end\

5