Part 2 of the last chap
171 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the forest near the Mansion.

Dp and Naomi is stark naked at the middle of the forest.

Naomi is at top of Dp while hugging each other and connected to each other too.

"Naomi wake up. I'm gonna practice handling double sword. Please?" Dp asking her with a low voice, he can't afford Naomi being angry to him.

"Ok"

"Thanks."

Dp stood up, wore his pants and didn't bother to wear his torned shirt by Naomi.

He unsheated his short katanas and started swinging it. It felt natural for him, he didn't even handled any kind of fire arms in his last life but he felt that his sword is part of his identity. He imbued fire chakra or magic to his right sword and wind chakra/magic to his left sword. He sweep tge near by tree and it had been vut in a X manner.

"Good, i think my mastery with sword is good because of the experience i bought, but it is mostly because of Ringo's exp, Deadpool is more like street fighting with many enimies, it'll help me later, i think."

After he kicked the tree that he cut like nothing, he turned around and saw Naomi at a night dress that is see thru.

Dp gulped loudly, he thought he saw an angel descended, well she is really an angel but a system inside.

"Honey let's eat~"

"Wait a minute i will try shunshin. Let me buy it."

After he bought body flicker with an instant mastery, he hide it from his stats and try to use it.

He did a half tiger and shout:

"Shunshin no jutsu!"

But not all things will go to your plans, he vanished then appear to tree trunk.

*Bang!*

After the accident Dp stood up like nothing happened and said.

"Oh! Side effects! Naomi please make that after i use shunshin i will not be discombogulated, and make it that i can target where i want to go with shunshin."

"Done honey."

"Thanks! I will give you a reward later. So how much mp will it use?"

"1."

"Nice."

Then Dp thought of other means of fighting, it's not different cause it's still a sword.

"Naomi can you but me a normal katana? I mean katana but made with chakra ore?"

"Wait a moment.'"

[Modified Murasame aquired!]

"Modified?"

Then the sword appeared infront of him and saw a weird sword, weird because katanas supposed to be 80-100 cm but the he have is among 135-155 cm.  

"Modified because it is longer? Why longer? I can handle it yes, but why long?"

"It resembles your dick, longer and bigger than normal." Naomi replied

Dp twitches his lips because of Naomi but he shook his head and ask again.

"I'm serious cause you picked it for me, i need to know."

"Simple, so you will have longer span. Your short katana's is too short, what if you placed in a disadvantage because of that? And second Dp fighting style unconventional including trowing his own sword, so maybe you'll do it too because his experience in fighting is in your head and it includes his style of being reckless."

"I see, so can i produce getsuga tenshou from this cause it's long?"

"Yes, it's possible to produce energy if you swing the sword enfuse with chakra/magic with enough power. But remember, brute force will result to nothing, gracefulness is the key, it is because your still weak honey, just use enough power with the right power and it'll produce a flying slash similar to getsuga tenshou."

"I see, then i will try it now."

He unsheated the sword from it's red scabbard with golden design, he saw a silver mirror-like blade with a red a handle, in tye handle the name of the sword is carved thru it with the color of gold in the carving saying murasame in kanji.

He swing it several times, and he felt something, he felt uncomfortable with the sword. He turned to Naomi and said.

"Naomi can you buy mihawk experience too?"

"Yes honey~ Wait for a moment."

[Mihawk's swordmanship aquired!]

Suddenly, Dp felt that the sword is him, as if he using it for his life time.

He swing it with controlled power and the help of mihawk's mastery with a long sword, it produced a red arc that is 2m wide.

Dp grinned and can't stop from imagining.

"Maybe i can have carefree life with this power! I can just laze there and then cuddle with goddess hestia, introduce her with Naomi and then cuddle with them! What a nice idea, but before that wealth is needed so let's go now  Naomi! Bring me to Orario!"

"Ouuuu!"

\end chap/

yep op but who cares? I like op things. Chap is rushed cause my left hand is injured, can't think anything rather than: it hurts or fuck it really hurts.

2