Chapter 9
1.5k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been three days since my talk with Itachi and in that time, I gained the following improvements.

                You gained 6 CHA.

 

                You gained 4 Strength.

 

                You gained 6 Endurance.

 

                Leaf Sticking Exercise is Leveled by 16.

 

                Academy Style Taijutsu is Leveled by 4.

 

In this time, I sparred with Naruto only once so I am fifty experience away from level up. After he thought me those katas, Iruka-sensei didn’t think me anything else so I could only gain four levels. Even still, four levels mean 8% increase in physical stats, so it’s still good progress.

That’s my improvement. In these three days, Naruto and Sara managed to reach near my level with Academy Style Taijutsu. Naruto even pushed me a lot on our last spar. In the end, I was doing well so I was happy. ‘I hope Itachi decides to agree to my offer. If I can manage to create the seal, even if all goes as bad as before, Danzo will be without any Sharingan, which is a win by itself. I just hope I can do it.’

“Arata.” I flinched a little to the voice. I turned towards the source and saw Hana looking at me with a smile on her face. “I see you are already awake. Breakfast is ready, don’t be late.” I nodded and she walked away, presumably to wake others up.

I looked at the wall and whispered, “Status.”

 

Name

Arata

 

 

Age

6

 

 

Level

1

 

 

Experience

150/200

 

 

HP

160

 

 

CP

60

 

 

Control

23%

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHA

24

 

 

CC.

23

 

 

Strength

15

 

 

Endurance

16

 

 

Dexterity

3

 

 

Speed

2

 

 

Intelligence

10

 

 

Wisdom

10

 

 

Stat Points

5

 

 

AFFINITY

 

 

Lightning

50%

 

 

‘Looking good. Now if I can get my Speed and Dexterity in line with my Endurance, I will be set for now. After our spar, Sasuke got a hell lot faster. So if I want to be able to win in case we spar again, I need to get faster.

After checking out my Status, I got out of my room and headed towards the dining hall. While I was on my way, I saw someone I didn’t expect to see. I walked to the person slowly and he saw me quick enough. He turned to me and smiled. When I reached him he said, “I was looking for you.”

I nodded, “Will you take my offer?”

Itachi smiled and nodded, “Uchiha Clan will sponsor your fuinjutsu training. As in the clan will provide you with fuinjutsu papers, ink, and books on fuinjutsu. The clan won’t be hiring you a tutor since no one in Konoha can do what you offered.”

I nodded, he took out a scroll and passed it to me. I took it and said, “Thanks. I will do my best and make sure to be true to my promise.”

“That’s good. Inside the scroll is a special type of explosion fuin. We expect you to be able to duplicate it in two months, or we will stop being your sponsor.” I nodded and with that, he disappeared. “Damn, shunshin is cool.”

I put the scroll away and made my way to the dining hall.

***

After breakfast, instead of going to the academy directly, I got inside my room and sat on the ground then took out the scroll Itachi gave me. I pushed some chakra to fuin and an assortment of items came into existence. One was a book with the title, ‘Fuinjutsu for Beginners.’ Inside was a few seal parts that are used in common low-level fuins like explosion fuin. Other than that, there was a stack of paper, ink, and a fuin. I took the fuin and read it. It said “Explosion: Fireball.” It was consisting of at least five parts. I opened the book and identified them. One was a fuin called Chakra Storage Fuin. It did what it says on the tin. Stored chakra but only temporary.

The second part was Chakra Transfer Fuin. It transferred chakra to other parts of the fuin.

The third part was Fire Chakra Transformation Fuin. It transformed pure chakra that’s fed to fuin to fire chakra.

The fourth part was Chakra Containment Fuin. It limited the area of effect of the Fuin.

The fifth part was Timer Fuin. It defined the time for the Fuin to go off.

I looked at the Chakra Storage Fuin, dipped my brush to the special ink, and tried to copy it down. That resulted in a screen showing up.

Skill Learned: Calligraphy

 

 

Calligraphy Level 1/20

·         Calligraphy is a Skill that governs your ability to write in a precise or artistic way. At the highest level of this Skill, user will be able to match other peoples’ writing.

·         Increases preciseness of writing by 5% per level.

·         Skill improved with use. This Skill has (20%) experience multiplier.

 

‘Luckily the Skill has only 20 Levels. If it had some hundred levels, I would have to practice writing for two months straight. Its Level Max effect is very powerful. If I got the Skill to Max Level, I don’t even need to understand fuinjutsu. I can just write down what I am seeing.

It’s another time sink. Never mind. I needed something to do in classes other than sleeping anyway.’

After making sure I have no way of writing the seal correctly, I put the supplies inside the storage scroll and got ready for the academy. When I got out of my room Sara was there, in front of the door. She gave me a once-over and said, “Let’s go to the academy together.”

I nodded, “Did something happen?” I asked while walking.

She looked at me oddly and said, “Friends.”

I nodded again, understanding her meaning. I put my shoes on and waited for Sara to do the same. When she did, I got close to her, pinched her cheeks, and said, “Let’s race to the academy.”

“No.” I didn’t listen to her and started running as fast as I can. “Wait for me!” I still didn’t listen. I ran like the wind.

‘God, I love being a ninja.’

28