Being summoned 2 times is not for everyone! Cap2
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WE .. . LET'S GO ! THE 20 ° FIGHTING TOURNAMENT SPONSORED BY THE GANDARF VALLIERE FAMILY IS WRITTEN THE REWARDS OF THIS TOURNAMENT ARE VERY HIGH. 

THE FIGHTER WHO STAYS IN 3rd PLACE WINS 1000 PLATINUM COINS.

 

TWO PLACES WIN A KNIGHT TITLE, REMEMBER THAT A KNIGHT TITLE CAN GIVE MANY DISCOUNTS AND BENEFITS THERE ..

 

AND FINALLY IN 1ST PLACE 2 STONES OF THE SOUL, STRICTLY VERY RARE ABLE TO HELP IN ANY TYPE OF FENTIATION AND MAGIC OR STORE ANIMAL SOULS TO INCREASE THEIR PHYSICAL CAPACITY.

AS EVERY YEAR IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING TO FEX THE 100 THOUSAND SUBSCRIPTIONS AND THEN WAIT FOR THE FIGHTS

 

Ordinary person- I will write for sure, think about 1000 platinum coins. With that I buy my farm and there's more left over.

 

Ordinary person- I think I will too.

 

Person common- Come on then in the help in the middle of the match and to win divided with each other.

 

However this happening in the city a girl appears running through the crowd.

 

Louise- Come on grandpa come on Hahahhaha ...

 

Valter - Calm .. Louise calm.

 

She turns into an alley in the city ... but they don't realize that they are being watched by kidnappers .

 

After the girl's grandpa doubles up, she sees that her granddaughter is in the hands of 2 unknown people and suddenly she presses a black cloth bag over her head.

 

Kidnapper 1- come on ... fast we have to deliver it to the boss.

 

Kidnapper 2- Put them inside the barrels.

 

A third kidnapper puts the girl and the old man into the barrels and mixes the barrels with others and button on a cart.

 

The three of them leave quickly, waving the horses of the cart and passing through the middle of the city causing an uproar and dropping some goods from the market.

 

After a while just outside the city they stop abruptly. Bema ahead was Giulio.

 

Giulio- EEEI hoou almost me atropelarão .

 

Kidnapper 1- Get out of the way, boy or I'll pass by .

 

Giulio uses divine vision in the three homes that are in the wagon

 

Name: Donald Rat

 

Ability : Steal.   Hidden Hab: Kidnapping

 

Power Level : Normal Person

 

Name: Ronald Rat

 

Ability : Steal. Hab. Hidden: Dagger fights. 

 

Power Level : Difficult person

 

Name: Brand Rat

 

Ability: Steal.  Hab. Hidden: Swordsman

 

Power Level : Higher Person

 

Giulio- (Thinking) With the company that they were for sure ...

Giulio looks at the barrels using divine vision .

 

- Qué ... That is a person inside the barrel and in the other one too. - Damn I just arrived and I already have to save someone. That my life is a cliche behind the other. well….

Giulio goes to them and says

 

Giulio- very well gentlemen, I am the new inspector of the city and I am arriving today. I will have to look at their barrels and their documentation of what they are taking.

 

Ronad - What …. I had never heard of enforcement.

 

Giulio- I think I should have found a better excuse (thought). The good thing is that the king asked for something new and now I am here.

 

One of the men in the cart and has been walking slowly on my straight.

Upon arriving he speaks to me.

 

Brand - Calm down and we are going to talk ……. air .

 

Within seconds, Giulio's head was blown off by a sword stroke.

His body falls to the ground and with a few moments of life he sees the three of them running away ...

Soon Giulio's vision is blurred and he realizes that for a few moments he had a glimpse of the future.

 

Giulio- ( thought) Oh… it hurts a little but you think that is what Irina told me, I can see a few moments from the future.

 

The new one of the men that but Giulio already preparing.  

Brand comes to Giulio and says ..

 

- Calm down, taxman , let's talk ….

 

When Brand puts his hand on the sword, Giulio puts his foot on top of his hand preventing him from pulling out his sword and with the other he kicks him extremely hard in the face, throwing him against the wall of the gates, hitting the wall Brand faints.

Then Giulio notices a dagger being thrown at him, quickly deflecting it, catches it in the air and throws it back , hitting Ronald's leg. 

 

Ronald runs off on one leg with the dagger in the other.

As the last left, Donald runs off.

 

After all that, Giulio goes to the barrels . .

 

Giulio- THERE ... damn why these clichés only happen to me ... it was so good in paradise .. At least that's what I feel ... haaaa ... ( sigh )

 

He opens the smaller barrel, and when he removes the cap completely, he is hit by a straight punch to the chin.

 

Louise- Your dog itchy when I te p omega r you will see her captor shit.

Giulio- Ha your loca I to saving you, I've beaten the kidnappers , look hà around ...

 

She looks and realizes they are still inside the city and has no kidnappers around anymore .

 

After Giulio opens the second barrel and has tuned it jumps back to s cendo the wagon.

Valter goes around throwing punches everywhere.

.

Giulio- Good idea I jumped. (thought)

 

Very calm …. calm sir i am not a kidnapper . See your daughter next door.

Valter looks to the left of the cart ...

 

- Ohhh my dear granddaughter ...         

 

Louise- Ahhh Grandpa already said not to call me a dear granddaughter in front of other people.

 

Valter hugs his granddaughter and then pulls himself together and walks over to Giulio getting out of the cart with his granddaughter .

 

Valter- Hum ... it was you who defeated them.

 

Giulio- Ehh … yes… I'm Giu …

 

He thinks a little more - I don't think I can identify myself yet, I'm going to have to come up with another name by the hour.

 

Giulio- Well ... my name is …… .. Kaito Hellmut ( from now on his name is kaito Hellmut ).

Vaut - Ohh your name seems foreign.

 

Kaito - Yes, yes ... I am from a very distant city.

 

Kaito realizes that the girl is looking at him strangely ... - ehhh ... and she is ..

Vaut - Ohh .. Come here louise ..

Louise- My name is Louise de Valliere Gandarf Grifong Karachi karund ..

 

Kaito - Wow ... You are from the royal family.

 

Vaut - Oh yes, I'm sorry I didn't say it at first. I am married to Julia de Valliere Gandarf Grifong .

 

Kaito - (thought) it must be my granddaughter and this girl is the last generation, then it must be my great-granddaughter .. Gosh this family things are complicated ... 

 

- Well it was very good to help but I have someone to leave.           

Louise- No ... Wait, since you saved us, at least we'll help you with something.

 

Vaut - Of course, yes ... So let's have something to eat.

 

Kaito - Well until now that I got here I didn't eat anything.

 

Vaut - So let's go ...

 

Vaut calls the guards to arrest the kidnapper who was passed out. And then they go to a restaurant in the middle of the city.

 

 

 

 

0