Chapter 126
3.6k 8 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had assumed that Arya would have protested at first, but since her curse had disappeared, she'd become far more lax with her nudity and sexuality. It was also a strange feeling to have someone watch as Arya and I cultivated, especially when Steria decided to remark on something she observed. Unlike when we had sex for pleasure, practicing the Universal Yin-Yang Revolution was ritualistic in nature, as we needed to perform certain movements while moving our mana in sync, something that took quite a bit of effort from both of us as my body was basically built to give and receive sexual pleasure.

However, with Steria watching and making the occasional comment, I found it much easier to focus on the technique. Her first words about the technique was that it was a good one, and that the glowing golden marks that appeared on Arya which contrasted with deep black ones that appeared on me was a sign we were very suited to this particular technique, something I had apparently taken for granted as finding the right partner for sexual cultivation was usually the hardest part.

Our ritualistic sex lasted for about half an hour before we finally finished, leaving both Arya and I with shallow aroused breaths, a thin sheen of sweat and a thirst for the real thing as it usually did. Still able to feel Arya's cock throbbing and pulsing inside of me, I gripped her tight and rolled onto my back, bringing Arya into the perfect position to thrust as my legs wrapped around her waist as she penetrated into my deepest parts repeatedly.

It didn't take much for us to get lost in the roiling waves of pleasure, completely forgetting about our surroundings as we focused on giving and getting as much pleasure from each other's bodies as we possibly could. Knowing she wouldn't be able to hurt me even if she tried her hardest, Arya pounded into me relentlessly with all the force in her body, the pace of our bodies slapping against each becoming faster and faster until with a final thrust she buried herself to the base of her shaft and released her hot burning semen into my deepest recesses. Unable to resist the pleasure brought about by not only her relentless and violent thrusts but her ejaculate which felt like it was searing my insides, my back arched as my body writhed and squirmed with pleasure as I was brought to an orgasm.

Arya pulled out with a heavy breath after I'd stopped moving, her and my juices intermingling as they flowed from my slit. However, I wasn't satisfied just yet, so after a few breaths I got up and practically tackled Arya, my hands grasping hers as I used Essence Sharing to reinvigorate her, her once softening cock, becoming a solid pole once again. I smiled devilishly as I released her hands and leaned back, supporting myself with my arms as I teased her hot throbbing head before moving slightly forward and lowering my asshole onto her still penis that was still slick from her earlier escapade in my vagina.

I could only throw my head back as I slowly impaled myself on her cock that was slowly pushing deeper and deeper into my ass until I reached her base. It was at this point, with my back heavily arched and my head hanging back that I remembered Steria had been watching, her large cheetah-like form stiff as she watched me and Arya fuck like we were animals in heat, not something too far the truth. Arya began to thrust, unable to bear the pleasure of my ass tightening around her as I locked eyes with Steria, a single word filled with lust flowing through our bond to me. "Master."

The head of Steria's stiff feline pseudo-cock was peeking out from below her, like a child that wanted to play with others, but was too afraid to ask. I'd already decided that I was going to corrupt her sooner or later, so I beckoned her over as I rotated on Arya's cock causing the both of us to shudder as an intense wave of pleasure rolled through our bodies. However it was only the beginning as Steria seemed unable to stop herself once I spread my lower lips apart inviting her to participate.

Her hesitation was only momentary as the tip of her pseudo-cock teased the entrance to my vagina before pushing in slowly as if she was afraid she'd hurt me, something that would be an issue for a normal girl as Steria's anatomy wasn't exactly the same as a humans, and was quite a bit larger. However, with the rough pounding of Arya from behind, the slow pushing of my vaginal walls was lackluster in comparison so I could only tell her to fuck me roughly as I tried to use a leg to pull her deeper into me.

Likely sensing my impatience from our bond, she suddenly moved forward, the entirety of her cock being shoved into me. As Steria was both longer and thicker than Arya she was hitting completely different spots as their paces began to sync up like two pistons that were pushing my insides apart as they rubbed past each other. With the intense pleasure from both my front and back it didn't take too long for me to convulse as an orgasm rushed through my body, yet it seemed that both Arya and Steria had somehow started to compete and were ignorant of my climax as they continued to thrust in and out of my body like insatiable beasts of lust. For the first time in a long time I found myself not in any position to control how or what happened while having sex.

It was a novel feeling and one that only served to enhance the feelings of pleasure that were wracking my body endlessly as one orgasm led into the next. Soon I wasn't able to support myself as my legs and arms felt like jelly and were unable to do anything as I lay on top of Arya as they continued to use my holes as they pleased until they somehow matched timings and both shoved as deep as possible into me while releasing their loads, as if trying to paint my insides in their colors. Steria's quickly filled every corner of my womb and vagina causing the excess to burst out from around her pseudo-cock and drip down my crotch as Arya's searing load drove me to a final climax as well.

Arya pulled out first, a look of ecstasy on her face as she wrapped her arms around me and turned my head so we could kiss, just as Steria also pulled out, her juices flowing out of me as if a dam had broken and a lake of creamy white liquid was released. My head felt blank as Arya released me and I slid off her completely satisfied from the intense session of lovemaking that had just happened. However, I was only able to enjoy the afterglow for a moment as Arya soon gasped worriedly before tapping me on the shoulder.

I wanted to lash out at her for interrupting my content basking until I saw the marks glowing under Steria's fur as she became unsteady and collapsed. It seems that Corruption had triggered, I'd be a fool not to be able to recognize the signs after it had happened to me twice. I was only concerned about how long it would take for her to wake up, but I was excited to see what her Status would be like.

147