Chapter 2: what is going on?!
528 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I open my eyes , all I can see is darkness. I tried to say something but nothing came out. Then suddenly the light in the room light up and all I can see is a scratchs on the floor and a lot body got cut in half at the corner of the room. I look at it and I feel ...... noting?.......... 

"what the hell is going on". When I heard my voice I was relieved but it's not mine?

 "What?" I got a girl voice and then I look at my hands, I got something like a mechanic hands,my body was mechanic too! 

"Alright, clam down this is not the time to be looking at myself." I remember that I have to be clam in this situation and not freck out! I checked my serounding and I see a door their, a metal door.

"fuck u got to be kidding me, a METAL door. What the hell !" I yelled. Then all of a sudden a one of the body was fly by me and crash into the wall.

"HOLY MOLY" I quickly turn around and saw what throw it. A big BIG bear that was half robot.

"u got to be kidding me, a cyborg bear!!" When I was thinking about a way to get out ,the bear launches on me . I don't have time to think so I run so fast so that bear can catch me. While I run I heard the ground below me crack. When I got a long distance from it . I turn back to see the ground crack a little hole . Then I look at the bear and I was so surprised that I was at least 30 meters away from it in just seconds .

" Was I always that fast?" Suddenly the bear shot a lazer from it's mouth. 

"What the fuck!!" I yelled while I ran for my life. When the lazer almost hit me, a voice in my head said.

" Do you want to (Activate hand shield ) " I quickly reply. 

"YES" when I see shield. Suddenly my hand turn into a shield big for me to shield the incoming lazer. The lazer hit my shoes but it didn't penetrate it . I move my hand to see the bear charging at me . Then I heard the voice again.

"activate void spear." Just as it said that a big spear big as the bear penetrate the big bear's head . Blood come rushing out of the bear's head and landed on me.

"A-Subject killed" . I looked at the bear and I feel shocked.

" Subject? Then I must be inside a laboratory right?".the voice reply saying

"you are HC-Subject 5049, you are a human cyborg made to kill. Your a new born assassin made by scientist kim and other scientist." I stood there looking at the bear. Then the metal door open making a loud sound . I go to the door and check it before entering.

" You have finished test 1 , you have 2 more test before you are done ".

" So I have to kill another bear?" I laughed while thinking this is a dream right, I was just sleeping minutes ago doing homework!." No, the first test is strength and endurance. Next is speed and intelligent." 

"You got to be kidding me " as I laughed at the voice in my head and I started moving to the next room.

"welp, it's not like can get out or anything, so might as well."                                                                                                 

                END~~~~~

9