Chapter 5: More kids
264 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I make sure the root guy is completely gone before siting down on the floor.

"Hey voice in my head, what's my energy at?"  

"Your at 36%"

"Is there any way I can get energy faster?"

"Yes, the HC-Subject 5879 have something called a energy tank. If you want it, you have to find it yourself."

"Of course, I'm guessing you know where he is right?"

"Yes, but I am not allowed to give you the coordinates of HC-Subject 5879. He has not finished. Test room 2."

"You mean they are other room like mine?"

"Yes, the room you are currently in is 1 of 5 room that has been constructed .  There are three tests, strength and endurance, speed and intelligent,and  cooperation."

"Cooperation?" 

" At the third room, there is going to be others HC-Subject that has completed the test. You have to be careful about them."

"What, why?"

"From what I got from the system, they are smarter, stronger,faster and has more endurance. The second room that test your intelligent, you failed. The speed test you passed."

" Hey I'm smart!"

"The monster was suppose to test your intelligent, but you angred it. So the spectators wasn't able to get the full result of your intelligent. So you got an E."

"I wasn't thinking straight alright! It gone berserk! If I have time I can kill it using my smart mind, eh maybe."

"Also you said something about spectators? What are they?"

"They are a group of scientist that studies you to see if you can complete the test. Since you've completed the second test, they left to see other  like you."

"Why didn't they stay? I mean not that I want to but I got one more test don't I?"

"They have to see other like you passed or dies. Once all have completed, they have to stay at the third room and wait for others."

"Ok, so how many passed before me?"

"3 passed"

"How many died?"

" 3950 have died before you. So congratulations for passing the test."

"Wow, that's so many!  I thought it was hard but not that hard you have to die! Well I almost die but no one cares."

"You should enter the third room if that's all of your questions. They are expecting you."

"Fine, I'll go. I can just rest in the corner or something."

I stand up and started moving towards the metal door. The door opens and inside is just a dark long hallway. Before I go in I grab the pistol that is a little damage but still can use and one ammo clip. 

"Well time to go." I said while walking slowly towards the light at the end.

As soon as I got there, there's 3 kids siting down waiting. I look to my left, I saw a kid badly injured slowly entering the room. He's has one arm left and some robot parts falling apart.

'Damn, he look like he's about to die if someone punch him hard in the head.' while he was entering, the 3 kids look at me and him. They looked like they're relieved???

' Wtf? are they relieved about!!!'

I look at them and they started talking about something. 

'i have to be careful about those three, they got something planned.'

As I walk out of the door, the door instantly close. Then someone speak in the window to the top right. I can't see their faces but I can see them start grabbing something. The speaker started talking.

"Congratulations, you passed the second test. Now the third test will be harder than the second. So I wish you will pass the final test, I'll be very disappointed if you die."

                      END~~~

 I'm sorry if the mc talk too much. I want to explain the lore a bit.

8