Chapter 9: Mechs and friends???
154 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 I woke up to see the door open and see a guard with Ben behind his back looking at me. It has been hours since I got punish for using Ben's powers. The guard put the device on me and said.

" If you use your powers, it will activate and shock you until your unconscious. Go to the line and wait for your bus." He give me a card with a number that says' B-5' on it. I looked at Ben walking towards the bus looking for something. 

" What are you looking at?"

"My card says' B-5' so we have to looked for a bus with that number. Lucy and Matt got the number' B-6' so we're going separately."

"But isn't Lucy my partner and Matt is your partner? Why do we have to go separate bus?"

"Just do what the guard wants. We don't want them to be angry again." He said while looking at me.

"Look, I'm sorry that you got punish but I got my reason and I got punish too!" 

"Yes, your room have a bed and books and what do I got? A pillow, no bed and no freaking books to read! You have like a lot of books while I have none! You know I was bored out of my mind! Thank goodness I'm still sane." 

He said while walking faster and faster without looking at me. 

" Look I'm sorry ok? So please fogive me! I'll do anything you say! I promise!"

He stopped walking and turned around to face me while having a grin. 

"Do you really mean it?"

"Ye......yes I... promised.. it depends on what you want to do."

"Alright, I take it. If you do it again, I won't forgive you. You got that." 

He turned around and walked towards the bus that says' B-5' on it. I'm still scared at Ben, I don't know what he wants but if he forgive me I'll take the chance. We got on the bus and there's no one here except the bus driver, 4 guards standing up staring at us and 3 kids siting at the back looking out the window. Ben told me to stay close and sit beside him. The bus door closed and it starts moving. The guards just looking at us not moving like a statue. One kid behind us talked about where their going, what's their name and what's their power.

Then one of them walk to the side of us sitting there and says.

"Hello new friends! My name is Brandon and what's your?"

"Hi...my name is Max and this is Ben. Do you know why there's little people here?"

"Oh that's because we're trouble makers! If we are on another bus with lots of people, they think we might cause trouble so they put us in the special bus if it's what they called it. Anyway, it's just a bus with trouble makers." 

" What?! This basically a bus with people that make trouble? But I was just trying to erase the forbidden book!"

"Yes, we all make troubles. Frank and Eli use their powers on the guards and I punch a guard on their guts!"

"Great, now we're officially trouble makers. Good job Max I'm disappointed in you." Ben put his hand on his face shacking his head.

"I didn't know ok! I thought we were just going to be put in a room with nothing or no food for 4 days!"

" So do you know where we going? Our bus didn't follow the rest of the bus, then that means we're going to another place then the rest of the people?"

'oh god I messed up big time! Wha.... what if we get killed and maybe go to a prison for trouble makers! Oh god what do I do!!' I was scared at what they are going to do. 

'Ben just looked his fine with it and the kids behind us just talking casually like nothing is happening.' 

"Are you scared, Max? Don't worry I'm sure they will make it quickly and less painful." Brandon said.

"No! I don't want to die! I'm to young!" 

"Max your being overly dramatic. They not going to kill us. We just special, nothing else." 

"Awww, why did you do that! I want to see her cute panic face!" 

"Please go back to your sit. I want to tell her something that's got nothing to do with you."

"Fine fine, I'll go. Just remember what he says. We're special, nothing will happen."

"What do you want to tell me?" I looked at him.

"First, we're not going to die. Second, do you notice that the guards treats us differently than anyone else. They treat them like trash and they treat us like valuable things. Third, before we separate from the other bus there's a sign that says [ MPTG ] if I think it correctly it must be some kind of place for something to do with our energy core. We and the kid we just talked to have the some kind of core. Basically, we have more energy than any other people." 

"So the other 2 have the same core too?" 

"Maybe, I don't want to look at them. They're not worth my time to look at. Since that kid have the same core as us. The other 2 must have the same." 

" Ok, so we're not going to die good good." I turned around my head to look at the 3 kids siting there talking to each other. I do see a glowing thing in the middle of the chest part. So does the other 2, But I don't have a glowing thing in my chest tho. Ben have it but not me.

As the bus stops, the guards walk towards the door while saying.

"We have reached the training grounds. Time to get out now!" The guard yelled at us.

We got out to see a mech walking slowly towards the big hall with lots of other mech standing there.

I looked around to see many people repairing the mech, building parts.

The guard told us to wait here and goes to talk with someone with a lab coat holding a cup.

"The new pilot is here, we will leave them to you."

"Yes Yes, please go away." 

"Kids, today will be your training to become a mech pilot. As you can see, you have a core with lots of energy to control the mech. You are the first people to be created to pilot it but the 3 test room is difficult for you core types HC don't make it out. A lot of you died but you passed the tests and stronger than a tier 8. There is 5 school for each types of HC. Speed type, Core type, strength type, defense type and void type. Now, the core and void type is the newest version of HC but here's the thing. Void uses a lot of energy and core types have a lot of energy. By the looks of it, only one of you have these two types. Max, you can use void correct?" The scientist said. 

" Yes" 

"Max is a bit special than you guys but you guys are core types so your still special either way. First, my friend lou fang is going to show you where you are going to sleep, eat, train, study and use your powers for self defense. Oh, if you use you powers on a member of the MPTG. You will get punish do don't do that. Lou, please take them to their new room."

"Please, follow me. You will be sharing the room but there's a girl so you have to sleep separately."

"That's fine. I'll sleep by myself."

"Tomorrow morning, you will get your partner and first training. So don't be late. Do you hear me."

" Yes sir."

"Good, also there are new HC core types coming soon. They're still doing the tests but some have make it. Be sure to greet them ok?"

We all nod our head and walked towards the door.

                    END~~~

I'm sorry it took too long. I'm trying to learn how to write better, so I can make it better so I will post a chapter not so often. Thanks for watching.

6