Chapter.06
226 9 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

9:00  PM

Glancing over an empty spaces, the lady like figure breathed heavily. She walked a few steps before arriving into a tall, dark door.

Without hesitating, the lady like figure grabbed the door knob and opened it slowly, with full caution.

Inside, the room was neatly clean. In the side of the room, Kai was sleeping under his bed. Before the lady like figure entered the room, she studied if Kai was in deep sleep or not. Seeing that his sleeping pills was left opened under the desk, the lady like figure heaved a sighed.

After a while, she began approaching Kai in his sleep. She know full well that once Kai took the pills, he’ll be in deep sleep, so no matter how loud she’ll be, he won’t hear a thing. She had done this a plentiful time, so no worries came to her mind.

Kai’s room wasn’t hot nor is it cold inside so he didn’t really used a blanket every time he sleep. Arriving to his position, the lady like figure crawled into his bed before arriving in his side.

Her time with Kai was limited so she could only do such a thing when Kai was asleep, so without wasting any second, she cuddled him with her hands, roping his whole body.

Kissing his neck, and biting his ears. Her pink lips left a sweet kissing marked unto his neck. Not fully satisfied, she crawled on top of Kai’s abdomen before staring at his sleeping posture.

Slowly, she lifted up his shirts, to the point that his nipples were fully exposed. Kai’s build was the same as an average person. He wasn’t really skinny, nor too fat. Just fit to be called average.

With the use of her tongue, she lowered her head and licked the tip of Kai’s nipple. It started from the nipples, slowly rising to his upper parts. Soon, it reached his lips. The lady like figure immediately dug her lips deeply into Kai’s motionless mouth. Her breath became heavy as a hot temperature rose over her head. The lady like figure bit his lips softly, and smooched her lips at him again.

Kai showed a pained expression as his face turned sour. Although he felt the pain to his side, he continued his sleeping acted as the lady like figure showed no signs of stopping.

Although he really wanted to pushed the lady like figure away from his side, he don’t want to hurt her feelings. After all, the identity of this person was his younger sister.

Her thick thighs dived deeply between Kai’s legs, it squished into it as if treating him like a body pillow.

His younger sister let out a short moan, as she started staring at him with a heart shaped eyes…

With a lustful tone, she whispered to his ears; “Please wake up~~” Although she didn’t really wanted him to wake up, she wanted him to accepted her feelings along with her true self.

Kai shivered in thought, she even wanted me to wake up! Kai continued his acted and slept motionless, as if he didn’t heard a single thing.

Studying his facial expression, his younger sister heaved a sighed of relieved when she saw he was still in his deep slumber.

After some time of kissing Kai, and infinitely licking all parts of his body, his younger sister shifted her gaze upon the clock under his desk.

The time was 12:00 PM

Since she doesn’t want him to wake up, she immediately jumped out of bed, before standing beside Kai. Her eyes full of loneliness.

She knew that her time was up, and can’t afford to do the thing she done to him, any longer. After all, the possibility of it waking him up was high, so she couldn’t afford to take the risk. What if Kai woke up and saw that kind side of her, he might begin distancing himself from her and begin resenting. If she were to be given a choice, she will rather die than make Kai hate her. There’s no loss too, after all there’s always tomorrow. With her longing eyes gazing upon his lips, she endured her desire and prevent it from leaking out. With a last kissed landing upon his clear skinned forehead, his younger sister left his room, before slowly closing the door to his room with her eyes studying his expression.

Kai waited for a ten minutes to passed, before unleashing his acted.

After she left, only then could finally Kai gasped an oxygen and took it all inside his reddened in pained mouth. From his experienced today, it seemed like his younger sister has done it to him plentiful times. It may can’t be counted by fingers now. 

“I never knew Ales has such a side of her…” With a frightened gleamed unto his eyes, a cold temptation ran down to his spine. “If she really has done it plentiful times, it could be possible that she already had taken my virginity..!” The thought of it scared him to his bones. He just finished taking care of the trouble brought by the obsessive woman he knew, he didn’t expected that there’s more to come knocking.

But after thinking about it for so long, he couldn’t help but to mutter with a signs of relieved; “That couldn’t be possible, after all, we barely spoke to each other all the time.” 

With a shook of his head, he didn’t dare to think of about. After all, thinking bad about his younger sister only put her to a bad side, it’s not like his younger sister really did done some crazy things to him. Afterwards, Kai abandoned the thought and slept in his bed like nothing happened. Even so, the strange feeling didn’t left his side

Waking up early, Kai jumped down from his bed. Dragging his still asleep head to the side, he reached out the novel he often read from the bookshelf.

Kai took a glance at the clock under his desk and saw that it was still too early. 

5:00 AM

He dropped the books in his hand, before walking out of his room. Kai went downstairs the kitchen and took a bottle, pouring himself a cold water from their fridge.

Swallowing it in one go, the cold water descended down his throat smoothly.

7