Chapter 6 – Strange Behavior
2.3k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lunch has ended and i got a free meal from Dog-hina. Hehe that was awesome. Still can't believe that happened though.

As i go back to my seat, i fell into deep thoughts about my next course of action. What i didn't realize is that my friend, Eito, was staring at me.

"What? Are you gay?!"

"Well... i just wanna say congratulations for becoming 2nd place in the most hated guys on this building next to, of course, me."

"What...?!"

I looked at him in disbelief. Did Asahina already sang my actions before? She wouldn't be that stupid right just after what i did earlier?!

I burst into cold sweat. This was not an outcome i needed.

"Geez, your face is making the look of sex offender caught plowing his own ass."

"What the, dude where do you even hear these?! More importantly, what are you talking about?!" I pretended to act confused while i'm inwardly worried.

"Geez, remember the glasses girl that spoke to you during the special ceremony? The one you said was cute and a dark horse even if she was wearing 10-layers of clothes. The 3rd-year chick at Class 4-A! Apparently, all her fans saw you staring at her and making her uncomfortable. That's how you graduated from part-time weirdo to full-time creep, hurray!"

"What?! I-Is that it?" I spoke in a soft voice while my face went from worried to disbelief and to relief.

"What? 'Is that it?', seriously? I'm starting to think you're an even bigger pervert than i am." Eito gave a cold snort.

'This fat ass.'

Rito thought but then gave a breathe of relief as soon as he heard that. That must means Asahina is living up to her deals, i just wondered if my little 'gift' is sitting on her hole well.

"Since you didn't deny that must means it's true right? Ohhhhh, can't wait for your sisters reaction and especially 'her'."

"What are you talking about, i'll fucking strangle you with Mr. Karuzawa's man boobs." I shouted at him.

"Please! Anything but that!"

"Fuck, i'm a bit happy today, also do you think you could get me more toys in the future?" I ask Eito, Eito was also Old Man Ye's nephew, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, or as the saying goes.

"Man i knew you liked those vibrators, so, did they massage your prostate well?" He formed a smug look.

"No, but i would like to try it on you." I coldly answered.

"You would?! Thank god, fina—"

"EITO! Drop the shit, can you do it or nah?"

"You mean dropping vibrators in my shithole? Yes. Or do you mean if i can get you more toys, also yes. Be specific though, would love to help a homo out."

I swear he will kill me both spiritually and morally.

"Anything that squeezes or a double stimulation dildo."

"Mhm, i can get that for you tomorrow. What happened to the first vibrator i gave you?"

"I.. Eh... Used it?"

If i say i just recently plugged it in Asahina's pussy, what would be his reaction.

"I knew it! Hehehe."

He stared at me with a seemingly 'i'm-proud-of-you' eyes.

"...To somebody else." I then formed a smug smile.

"Wow! So you also like beastiality. I'm learning alot from you today!"

"What?! Are you crazy!"

"I can get those for you, the toys. But you gotta do a request for me. Play with me on PC Gang after school!"

"Deal." I inwardly sighed, he is too much piece of work.

...

At some airport in Japan, a private plane just landed. Inside the private plane is a separate luxurious room where a girl is laying on her bed, maybe not laying but moaning could be heard just inside the room.

The room is filled with air forming lust, and a strange pink candle emitting a special type of smoke that when inhaled, boosts the libido to the highest sensitivity of a person could be seen plastered on the wall.

On the bed is a girl, specifically a blond girl who is naked and holding a small plastic ring in her grasps. She was in a fetal position with both the sheets and her hair in disarray. She was sleeping but her breathing were rough and her moaning ocassionally leaked out.

Suddenly, a knock can be heard outside the room.

"M'lady, we have arrived."

Suddenly, her eyes opened and her golden pupils constricted, and she gave off a deadly but blank look. She rose up from her bed and looked at the ring she had in her hand, then her expression went euphoric again as she licked the ring continously. Lust and Love could be seen in her eyes.

"I'm home, Rito."

...

"I'm home." I tried to not raise my voice as i enter the door.

God, i'm kinda mentally exhausted today. Can't believe earlier events still though.

As Rito prepares to head up to his room. He was suddenly stopped and greeted by her sister, Kizune, in her casual outfit that highlights her curves and beauty. But no beauty could be seen in her eyes, only a dead look, a look full of despair and dread, a look of a yandere.

Rito noticed this small deadly aura exuding from her. 

"Can we talk?"

44