Chapter 8 – Revitalized
2.2k 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rito was currently in his bed, still contemplating about the earlier events that conspired. 

'That was so weird, her suddenly acting like that.' 

This was the first time Rito fell into a much more serious thought. The aura and instinct he felt from the expressions her sister gave was not a joke or a simple playing around. He felt that it was a genuine life-threatening feeling.

He pulled out his phone then started messaging Eito just to keep his mind away from it.

He entered a group chat where various 'perverts' reside, this was their base or their ground zero. Mostly people here are unknown and only have weird nicknames like 'LoliLover69', '2DPussYloVer44', 'CoCkAddicc' and much more. Although i only know one people here, i still get along with some of the people here when they don't get into degenerate mode and act civil. For example, an active user that rarely messages in the group chat had alwayd been private messaging me, 'misscocklover'. Though i know that it's just an old dude creeping the fuck out of me, misscl sometimes speaks normally without mentioning that they need a pick of my dick.

[1 New Message from (misscocklover)]

[misscocklover] : Heyy !! Master, are you online ? Send me a dick photo ASAP. 

Yep...

I immediately mentioned Eito's user to ping him and wake him up.

...

[2 New Messages from (misscocklover)]

[misscocklover] : Master !! Why are you looking for him !! Is something wrong ? Hope u send the pic ASAP :P

[misscocklover] : it's dick pic btw !!!

...

I'm living the dream right now, 

HURRY UP EITO WAKE THE FUCK UP I CAN'T STAND THIS MANIAC!

A minute has passed.

...

[6 New Messages from (misscocklover)]

Cock... Cock... Cock...

...

Another minute has passed.

...

[17 New Messages from (misscocklover)]

[20 New Messages from (misscocklover)]

35.

48..

69...

Cock... Cock... Cock..!!

Each and every message is all about dick that and dick there.

I laid on my bed while holding my phone, and i could feel tears welling up at the corner of my eyes.

Ehh, he might not be online today, let's just ask him about the toys tomorrow.

...

Meanwhile, outside Rito's house, a black modern limousine could be seen just parked on the street.

A dozen of black-suited men could be seen guarding the car with wary looks. Anyone who saw this sight would be terrified and astonished.

Suddenly, one of the windows on the back rolled down and a figure suddenly appeared next to the window, bowing.

"We have completed the aerial investivations and found that the residence of Rito-sama is this one where he currently resides in, M'lady." The figure spoke to the window while pointing at Rito's house.

"...What about the house next to it." A soft voice came out from the window.

"Yes we have done as you asked, and we already disposed of them. M'lady... are you sure about this? Your father would not approve of this..."

"Are you questioning my decision?! I'd rather you people kill yourselves than let my Rito be alone!" The voice angrily shouted.

"...Yes, M'lady" The figure deeply sighed as he retracted.

"...Clean the house up, make sure to move my things properly." The voice commanded and the surrounding men immediately moved.

...

7:01 AM

"It happened again, but this time it just felt too real."

I spoke to myself as i touch the swelling bags under my eyes.

I couldn't get proper sleep last night especially with the realistic 'dream' kicking in. I swear i heard a voice but i couldn't wake up no matter how much i tried.

I could feel the breasts in my 'dreams' becoming more and more tangible, like there is really a breasts crushing my skull during sleep time.

And i could feel another 'breast' clearly on my dick that night.

"Do i go to a psychologist or a therapist..."

I desperately tried to think that there's nothing wrong going on. I stepped out of my room and head to the bathroom but alas, it was being used again.

Normally, i'd become a hot-blooded alpha male seeking equality over the use of water, but the events last night specially the memory of my sister crying made me a little bit soft to the other sister.

'Maybe i really need to be just the same loving brother before to mend this kind of relationship.'

He thought.

Truthfully, he didn't want to hurt his sister's feelings or anything, they were still family no matter what angle you look at.

And family 'loves' each other right?

I gently knocked on the door before saying,

"Kira, are you there? Onii-chan wants you to hurry up." i also gently but clearly said.

There was a brief silence before a soft voice spoke,

"Onii-chan, in a minute, can you help me here?"

What? There was a faint change of voice, did Kira drink something?

Whatever, i don't got time for that.

Immediately, i went inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile, a door from one of the rooms suddely opened and a girl yawning and rubbing her eyes walked out.

"...I'm sure i heard Onii-chan calling me..."

She tried to look at Rito's room but could not see him.

"Did he already go to school?"

She silently pondered before suddenly blushing.

"Nee-chan was even more rough last night... Thankfully, the pills were really effective. I just hope Nee-chan is right and he will stay away from that Asahina bitch! I'll get my revenge on her someday!"

She hummed happily before going downstairs.

Back in the bathroom, Rito was already undressing himself.

'Was Kira this tall?' He wondered as he kept on sneaking glances at the silhouette of a figure behind the curtains.

"Onii-chan~ Help me wash my back and i'll help you in washing you too!" 

This was Kizune, pretending to be Kira.

She was sitting on the opposite side of the tub, washing her body thoroughly as she frequently sent glances at Rito by the door.

"Okay." Rito nodded in response before heading to the tub, and when he finally opened the curtains he was shocked to find Kizune staring at him while washing herself infront of him.

"Eh?! Kizune?"

He was a bit shocked, and he instinctively frowned. Everytime Kizune appeared when Rito were naked, trouble would arise especially that incident that sparked revenge in his heart.

"D-Don't worry, Rito-kun, i'm just playing a harmless prank on you!" When Kizune saw the expression on her brother's face, she immediately cleared up the supposed 'misunderstanding'.

Prank huh? Did she really go crazy after i talked with Asahina yesterday? Why is my sister apologizing.

It's so surreal i hardly believe that this is the same sister that made my 1st to 3rd year in high school hell.

"My offer still stands up, sorry i had to use your bathroom, mine's just... broken... Anyways, let's wash each others... back!" Everytime she paused she kept on glancing at my dick.

I grinned as i thought that this is an even more surprising situation.

If the situation was already weird why not make it even more weirder, it's not like i get to embarass my older sister everyday.

"Well then, pardon for the intrusion." 

Rito sat on the other side of the tub, while Kizune just watched the process intently.

"Y-You're always welcome to intrude..."

Woah... My own sister, making a dirty joke. I couldn't help but crack a small laugh after hearing that.

How ridiculous.

"I know, Dad gave me this bathroom right?"

When she heard that, she submerged herself until half of her face were deep in the water.

"Idiot..." She muttered in a low voice.

"So when am i going to touch your goddess skin?" I jokingly said so.

"Ohh~ Rito-kun wants to hog my skin? That's an invitation i won't ever refuse." She then raised her upper body up, revealing her glistening moist pair of tatas, accentuating her beautiful pink nipples.

I never realized, i was already staring badly at my own sister's tits.

Damn, Dad, you gotta tell me how you rocked Mom into creating a perfect mess someday.

When she noticed my gaze, she felt proud and she even puffed her chest out, displaying it fully for me.

"When i say hogging my skin, you can always touch any part of the body you like for educational purposes~"

I ignored her remarks and stared back at her eyes.

"Spoilsport."

"Turn around, let's make this quick." Crap, that sounded bad.

"Ara~ Rito-kun is feeling quite naughty today~ Very well~"

She suddenly stood up, and before i could even say 'wait', she bent her body in front of me.

Her ass were facing my face, just an inch away from touching, i could clearly see the two holes, the well-made asshole that ocassionaly twitches and the pink slit that is dripping wet from the water.

She even followed up with a stretch of her ass to reveal the glowing glistening hole of her pussy, it was really pink and you could see the hole for baby-making sessions.

I widened my eyes as the pheromones of her pussy were inhaled by me causing a chain reaction to my dick, raising it to the maximum boiling point.

No hair, nice! Wait!!

"Ara~ Did you seriously got a boner from seeing your sister?"

"Stop fooling around Kizune, before i... your glutes are nice though... Wait! Sit down!"

"Moah~ Rito-kun... you shouldn't ignore the food infront of you~" She giggled as she sat down near my dick.

I got nervous there, i do not wanna impale my sister. If i wanna get deflowered, she better be a real— well maybe, Kizune has some nice ass-ets— girl.

Goddamnit, stop!!

I admit, my sisters curves is a fine sight to watch.

I immediately grabbed the shampoo and started washing her back.

Come to think of it, it's been really long since we got this close. Probably since i was 6.

I remember that i used to stand and be her hero everytime back then. Her and Kira would always hug me and kiss me when i tell them i'd protect and stay with them forever.

While i was reminscing the past, Kizune was already secretly playing with her kitten as she feels the hard rough hands behind her.

"I'm really sorry for ignoring your feelings." Rito spoke as he lathers her hair and rubbed her back.

"En? Rito-kun what are you suddenly saying..." This made Kizune temporarily stop rubbing her clit.

"I should've listened to you back then, i should've been a good brother."

There was a long silence.

"...You were never the one at fault, Rito-kun. I know it's been hard for you too, and i know for the fact that you still haven't forgotten about 'her'..."

Now all of a sudden, Rito ceased his movements.

"Rito-kun, if this keeps up, i'm truly afraid that you might never move on and just be stuck in the darkness forever."

Kizune then turned to face Rito while giving him an understanding caring look.

"...Rito-kun, i can help you. I can help you forget about her, Rito-kun, let me... let me help you..."

She suddenly moved her face towards Rito's.

34