Chapter 9 – Petrified
2.1k 44 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me help you..."

Those words were stuck in my head. 

It's true, i needed help.

It's true, i'm falling into darkness.

"...Kizune, you're wrong." I stared at her. 

Kizune halted her movements just a mere inch away from Rito's face.

"It's not that i can't forget about her, it's because she's part of my past. If i ever wanna be truly free, i'll need to struggle with this alone. Even if you think i'm weak. Even if you think i need help, this is something only i can overcome and choose to. I appreciate the help but, i want you to think i'm the same happy Rito you were with when we were kids." I gave a meaningful smile.

Moving on is a strange but strong word.

You can forgive, but you can never forget. 

It's something embedded into our own history.

Kizune sighed when she heard my epic monologue i got from google.

"I understand, but a little help won't always hurt right?"

Glad she understan— huh?

"I mean, help with this—"

She spoke while she grabbed my erect cock underwater.

Shit he's still alive?! And what?!

I had no time to react as i moan when my sister grabbed my cock with both of her hands.

"Rito-kun is so big, i can't even cover all of it with my two hands~" She said while stroking my length and playing with the head.

"K-Kizune! What...A— ahhh~ re you d— ahhh~ oing!" I kept on moaning everytime she does a big stroke.

"Hm~ This?~ I'm massaging Rito-kun's problems away!~ And removing all that filth the bitch did..." She went from happy to serious in a moment.

"W-What?!" Does she know about me and Asahina's little action yesterday?

I got a little bit of nervous but she was extremely good at handling my cock like it's au natural for her.

Fuck! How is she this good!

I bit my lips as the pleasure overcomes and clouds my mind. This new kind of guilt and pleasure mixing together brings a new kind of pleasure for me.

"Is it that good Rito-kun?~ What if i do this then?~" She let go of my cock and stood up.

"W-What.." When i tried to gaze at Kizune, she was already bent over and holding her tits out.

I stared at her in a surprised expression before my dick got buried in her tits.

"Ahhh~ Sweet Lord of the Virgin Immaculate~" I felt euphoric.

"Heheh~ You look like you're enjoying this too much, Rito-kun~"

I looked down and i see my dick being sandwiched by two massive dongs. The feeling of two smooth skins colliding against my heavenly-defying rod were otherworldy.

"Look! Even my breasts weren't enough to hide this monster~" She giggled as she took a quick peck at the head of my dick.

She immediately started to rub her tits up and down.

"Ahhhh~ Nooo~ Yesss~ Thomas the cum engine help me~"

"You're so cute~ Rito-kun..."

The sweet noise of moist clapping reverbrated throughout the room.

Kizune and I were breathing roughly as we cross the mini-boundaey called 'siblings' for the first time.

Kizune was just focusing on my dick and my expression as she suddenly stopped, and stood up once again.

"I know you like this~"

She bent over and brought her ass near my cock.

She couldn't be thinking of sex!

I widened my eyes as i prepare to stop the gateway to degeneracy but she was quick enough.

Fortunately, she just laid my cock between her asscheeks.

Oh? Assjob? Definitely my favori— How come she knows that?!

She started her hips bouncing up and down as every time it raises up, it gets buried in her asscrack even deeper. 

At this point, Kizune and my breathing were abnormally rough and fast as a sign that we are close to climaxing.

As a response, she sped up even more, and the clapping sounds became even more louder.

"Rito-kun~ Cum! Cum on my ass!~"

"Fuckkk~ I'm about to cum!"

"Do it~! Paint me white~! Cover me with your strong seeds~!"

After a while, i erupted. I spurt a week of load on my sister's back as she also trembles uncontrollably while screaming and moaning. I grabbed her ass and burst even more loads in her back.

"God!"

I let go of my sister's ass as she held on to a railing supporting her.

Her back was covered in a puddle of white liquid with some even reaching her hair.

Realization immediately washed over me. My face now grim.

'Oh god, i'm late.'

43