Chapter 10 – Rito makes an order
1.9k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7:25 AM

Rito is currently sitting on the train, thinking about the earlier events.

What was that?

More importantly, did Kizune just orgasm from it?

It felt unreal to me that my own blood-related sister would be fine with me hotdogging her ass and tits.

I frowned as i delusionally think it maybe another gimmick for more ways for her to possibly control me in the future.

Rito then gave a big sigh then thought about the other problem.

'If what my sister said about Asahina being rumored on, then how am i supposed to make her work? Given the possibilities of how useful she is due to being a top beauty, i don't want a tool that everyone thinks they can use.'

...

"Sorry, i'm late."

Rito bowed on the door as he spoke to the teacher.

"Take a seat, and don't forget to get up early in the future."

"Okay, thank you very much."

I sat on my seat and then sent a text to Asahina to meet in the same building on the last period of the morning class, that way Kizune won't probably see us.

"Dude, why were pinging at me so hard last night! You made me not sleep early! I had to deal with your online girlfriend." Eito complained while giving a tired look.

"Sorry, i needed to know if you had the toys, so you have it now?"

"Ahh, yeah i got it. It's in my bag, you want it now?"

"Give it to me when the last period starts."

"Geez, i know you're eager to try them out, but this is the school y'know."

I spent the rest of the morning class listening to either the teacher or Eito's banters.

...

On the abandoned building, Asahina could be seen fidgeting and pacing back and forth on the room.

Her expression were flustered and her breathing were somewhat disarray.

The door opened and Asahina rushed to it.

"Y-You bastard! T-This toy is making my life harder!"

"Gee, calm down Dog-hina. Never knew you really wore it for an entire day. Makes me think you've been a good dog."

She stiffined when she heard my words.

"I-I-Idiot!! I-It's not like i w-wanted to follow your o-orders..."

She lowered her head and kicked my leg.

Oh? I raised an eyebrow to that answer. She's an M?

"Anyways, i'm here for two things. First, give me your number, i forgot to ask about it yesterday."

"Eh?! O-Okay..."

"Aight, lastly, did you ever hear any rumors about you today?"

I formed a stoic expression.

"Eh?! Who would dare to? Do you even know how much popular i am on the senior year? Every rumors or gossips i hear are all small talks and none dares to make a big fuss about it. Hmph!"

She arrogantly crossed her arms.

It's true, every popular girls in the school always has fanclub and the haters.

Hmm, so that means Kizune lied? Or is it just a super secret rumor circulating around the student council? In that case, it's probably unlikely to ever blow up.

That's a relief.

Now, to train her 'other side'.

"Is that so? I'm glad, now take off your dildo and show it to me." I smiled.

"Eh?!" She widened her eyes before blushing.

No one would even dare say this to their favorite idol.

"R-Right now? I-It's still..."

"Dog-hina, i want you to remove your panties, spread your legs and slowly take out the dildo."

She stiffened for a moment before nodding slowly.

"Now that's a good dog."

She leaned on the table, looked over me a couple of times, before slowly removing her panties under her skirt.

She kept giving me a nervous glance while her face was extremely blushing.

After a while, she completely removed her undewear and sat on the table.

"Now spread your legs and show me how much you liked my present."

"Y-You! I-I-I-Idiot! S-Smelly Kohi-kun!!"

"Dog-hina, i want you to spread your legs for me and spread your pussy while slowly taking out the dildo. This is an order."

"Eh?!... O-Okay..."

Really.

I was secretly bursting with laughter inside,

'That's all it takes to tame the playful bitch?!'

She then nervously made small fidgets before lowering her head and finally raising both of her legs in the air.

She raised her skirt spread her legs, revealing the gushing pink slit and her beautiful clit.

She's really wet.

Her pussy made small convulsions that made me even more shocked.

She's so wet but she's cumming too?

Asahina is blushing to the core while lowering her head and casually taking glances at Rito before finally making a movement.

She used both of her hands to slowly spread her pussy, revealing the pink flesh and her small but gaping hole.

Inside the hole, is a small pill-like white vibrator with a mini rope just hanging outside her baby-making hole.

She then started to slowly take it out, but everytime she makes the vibrator move, her body convulses and her legs stiffen. Her hands were shaking alot a sign of terribly embarassed.

I felt my pants tighten there.

Finally, after a couple of convulsing, she finally took out the dildo.

She was even more out of breathe this time, her eyes were painted white and her body just ocassionally trembles and she also leaks out moans every once in a while.

In her shaking hand is the sloppy wet pill-like toy, she just holds onto it like it's her life on the line.

"What a good dog, obeying it's master properly, i'll reward you this time."

With that, Rito moved towards the semi-unconscious Asahina while reaching out to his pockets.

Rito revealed a dark colored medium-sized dildo with a small cord on top if that also forms an egg like shape. 

"Don't take this out for the next 24 hours."

With that, he whispered to her and then slammed the dildo deep inside her pussy.

"Aiyaaaaaa~!"

She screamed and then gritted her teeth.

The dildo was nearly buried inside her but was stopped by the egg-like cord that touched her clitoris.

Suddenly, Rito pressed a button on the base of the dildo and it immediately started buzzing a noise while it vibrated.

"Ehhhhhh~?! Nooooo~!! Ahhhhh~!"

She started convulsing again.

"That's an order."

42