Chapter 17 – ‘Girlfriend’
1.9k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6:40 AM

My sisters woke me up before dragging me to the bathroom where we did fun things for half an hour.

We still haven't talked about the situation.

Well, no point in dwelling for it.

As i traverse my way to school alone, i felt a gaze directed at me.

I turned to look and i saw the house next to ours.

It was beautifuly designed with the exterior looking really western, the garden and the porch amazingly trimmed and designed. The new paintjob was also cinematically cute. There is also a couple of modern cars parked.

I wondered, who is our new neighbour? They must be extremely rich but why would they live here?

Crap! I gotta go.

I started running off a direction.

I met Asahina on the train, struggling to walk. She still has the dildo stuck on her. She also looks depressed and down, but when i asked her about it, she would dismiss it.

We agreed to meet on lunch to talk about what i plan for her.

I know it's too early but there might be a little problem if what Kizune said about Asahina become true.

We parted ways, and i was greeted by a tall dark-skinned girl, smiling and waving at me.

"Kaoru? You waiting for someone?"

"Y-Yes, and thank you for... bringing me home yesterday."

"Oh don't mention it, you only weigh like an elephant."

She gave me a light punch and i made a pained expression in which she got worried but i just laughed at her afterwards.

After teasing her, i spoke to her pouting face,

"Well then, i'll head on."

Then i started taking a step but my clothes were pulled.

Kaoru pulled my uniform while she lowered her head.

"C-Can we walk t-together to school...?"

She nervously asked.

I gave a light laugh, so i was the one she was waiting?

"...Sure, Miss Cutie."

She fumed and flinched when she heard that, blushing even further.

We started walking but she was behind me all the time, holding onto my back.

"...R-Rito..."

She whispered.

We stopped walking, she kept on holding onto my back before she buried her head into it.

I made an "hm?" sound.

"...I-Is it true? W-What you said about not leaving me?..."

"Of course you idiot, why do you think i kept on hanging with you even if you smash bricks on my head? And i'll never break our promise."

She even buried her head more, and i could feel the tits pressing against my waist.

I love this.

Let's see.

"Do you want me to stay with you forever?"

"Y-Yes!"l

"...Then i'll stay with you forever then."

She practically held onto my back really tight and her breast firmly stuck in deeper.

God, it worked!

Rito made an erotic lecherous face. He grinned maliciously as he continued;

"...I'll stay! Stay with you for how long as you want!"

When she heard this. Kaoru slipped her arms around Rito's waist, hugging him in which Rito felt the complete form of her bustiness.

If one could see Rito's expression, it would be the combination of lewdness and being content for life. He event felt his pants tighten for a bit.

"...Okay, let's go."

He didn't wanna go to school with a raging boner.

When they were about a distance away from the entrance of the school, they were stopped with a figure of a boy and a girl wearing the same uniform.

If one could describe these figures, it would be a heavenly match.

The boy was exceptionally beautiful for a man, his face sketched like a doll. And a dashing body that matches Rito's. His silky red hair sways as it reveals his perfect matchless red eyes that reveals ferociousness yet innocent looking.

A real prince charming.

The girl on the other hand, was a bit tad shorter. But her completely unmatched beauty and elegance completely made up for the height.

Her long pink hair, an elegant yet angelic face. A perfect specimen for the perfect heroine. Everytime she walks is like the plants and air dances accords to her tempo.

Her beautiful pinkish-orange eyes glitters as she blinks. Her body matches the uniform as it accentuates her every curves and proportion making people think at one glance that she is an idol. Her bountiful C-cup that even furthers her charms.

A true idol.

But when Rito and Kaoru saw them, especially the girl, they frowned.

The prince-ike boy stared at Rito in shock then frowned.

The idol-like girl smiled when she saw Rito but went deadlike expression when she saw Kaoru standing close to Rito.

Her eyes constricted and gave a faint sense of danger.

Rito even frowned when he noticed this, and hid Kaoru behind him.

This was the last person he'd ever meet. The girl that ruined his life. The girl in whom he onced admired in middle-school, the 'girlfriend'.

Yanagi.

Her expression completelt contradicted her outward appearance. A creepy, possessive smile formed.

"What's the meaning of this, Rito?"

38