Chapter 18 – Transferees
1.8k 22 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yanagi, also known as Yureia in her other name.

An almost perfect human being.

She is half russian and half japanese. I know of this because we were close during middle school. She had an unbelievably strong sense of justice and a powerful alluring voice that almost captivates even the adults.

She was viewed as the genius child due to how much talent she possesses. Despite of this, she still acts like a normal girl around me. And that's when i realized, i liked her.

She came from a very wealthy and powerful family in the Russia. She once told me her family dealt with the mob, but that didn't stop me from getting close to her. I was so infatuated with her that i didn't realize she hid alot of secrets from me.

Naturally, she's popular and alot of boys likes her. She also has a ring of upper-class girls friends. She's a very sociable girl, and that was the problem. She was very sociable.

One day, i confessed to her, and in which she immediately agreed, saying how much she likes me too, but we had to hide it from the school and her family, saying it'll be a problem. I didn't quite understood it but i wa blinded by my happiness. Weeks later, a rumor circulated that we were a couple, i felt happy and proud, but i hid it from everyone as to not disappoint her. Even boys tried to ask me for information or fight with me. 

On one particular afternoon, i heard Yanagi and her friends speaking near the female bathroom. I tried to not look like a pervert while i got curious.

And there, i heard,

"Yuriea-chan! Is it true that you're going out with Rito-kun?"

"Yeah, Yuriea-chan, is it true?"

Then i heard a familiar cold voice.

"What nonsense are you talking?! Me with that stupid looking boy? Never in my life. I'm just using him as a bodyguard."

"Ahhh, Yuriea-chan is right!"

"Ahhh, okay Yuriea-chan, sorry for asking~"

For the first time, i felt an indescribable pain in my heart.

Days after, i brought the topic up but she told me that she lied to keep our relationship out of everbody's mind.

I believed her, but the pain didn't go away.

Another week passed by, and a rumor circulated again.

"I saw Yuriea-chan together with the class prince of Class 2! They were walking together holding hands! I swear."

I felt even more depressed 

I started feeling mad for no reason, like i've been just betrayed.

My real friends noticed this especially my siblings.

But i dismissed and ignored them as i hope to talk to Yanagi.

Days after, we talked, i brought it up, and she got mad. She said it was just a rumor, she even called me stupid for believing it.

I apologized, but the rumors didn't stop there.

"I saw Yuriea-chan in the plaza with an older looking boy!"

"I saw Yuriea-chan go into a hotel together with a cute tall boy!"

"I saw..."

...

I couldn't quite take it anymore, but part of me believed that it wasn't true. 

Until one day, i was doing a errand for my mom when i saw a familiar face at a secluded spot in the park.

It was Yanagi, dressed in a beautiful dress, sitting together with an older boy. They were holding hands, and Yanagi was flinching and blushing. Suddenly, the boy kissed her. Yanagi closed her eyes as she allows the boy to grope her body.

That's when i felt the world turn gray, after that i just ran home.

Crying and defeated.

I didn't go to school for a week before my mom finally managed to convince me to go back to school after she received a call from a certain someone.

There were also a couple of people who visited me but i didn't come out of my room so i didn't knew who they were.

I loved Yanagi, so much.

She made me feel special, but...

When i went back, my face was so pale i had to take a few drinks to regain concentration.

The world was so dull and gray, i didn't hear a single thing in the class.

After school, i hurried to went home but was stopped by Yanagi.

I stared at her with a pained and sad eyes.

"Are you okay now? I missed you. Let's go home." She smiled at me while worriedly looking.

I felt the urge to vomit when i heard that.

I got angry,

I glared at her which made me flinch before shouting.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

She stared in shock, before smiling back.

"That's no good, you don't scream at your girlfriend like that~"

I stared in disbelief. How... How can she just casually say that.

I wanted to slap her.

"...You have no right to be called my girlfriend... You're just a dirty slut!" I angrily shouted at her.

She just smiled and inhaled.

"...That's no good, you can't leave me. I won't let you. You're my boyfriend forever."

She stared at me with dead eyes, that's when suddenly a slap resounded.

Who..?

I turned to look at my side where i can see a beautiful foreign blond girl.

"...You're a dirty slut, what makes you think you can be his girlfriend. You just hurt him, you no longer qualify as a partner." The blond girl spoke.

 But i was no longer listening but crying. I felt despair, when Yanagi spoke of those words.

Meanwhile, Yanagi was glaring daggers at the blond foreign girl.

"...You! You...! Shit! If only you weren't the princess... Stop fucking around! Rito is mine! He choose me! Not you, me! You... You're just jealous cause you're always away!" She shouted at ths blond girl.

This made Rito start run away. He couldn't take the pain anymore.

Yanagi and the blond girl stared at Rito's figure sobbing and running.

Yanagi tried to chase but was blocked by another girl.

"...S-Shika! Move your stupid maid away!!"

The blond girl just stared at Rito's back with understanding and caring gaze. Afterwards, she turned to look at Yanagi who then squealed in fear from the serious gaze of the blond.

"...We need to talk, or i'll deport you back to Russia whether legally or illegally. Don't test me." She coldly looked down on Yanagi.

Yanagi gritted her teeth before following the blonde girl unwillingly.

Strangely, since that day, Yanagi was transferred to another class but kept minimal distance at Rito.

And the heartbreak experience made Rito who he is right now.

...

"Yanagi, what do you want."

Rito coldly asked the idol-like girl who is staring with a dull dead eyes at Kaoru.

"...I've been away for a week and you already found a vixen to play with? That's not what a boyfriend would do."

Yanagi calmly answered while not taking her gaze away from Kaoru.

The prince like boy heard this and immediately said,

"Y-Yureia-chan? B-Boyfriend? I-I thought i was y-your—" The boy nervously stared and gestured at Yanagi before he was interrupted by a slap and a cold voice.

"Shut up! Do you think you qualify as my boyfriend?! Have you got no shame at all?! There is only one guy that deserves the title of my real boyfriend and you are not him! Not even remotely close!

Poor guy. He fucked with the wrong crazy girl.

"Boyfriend? I don't remember to be one. Or if that's the case then let's break up. I mean, i'd rather date a hobo than you."

I softly spoke to her while inserting a finger at my nose while nodding.

Kaoru laughed a little.

The boy got irritated by my action and Yanagi simply smiled.

"Very cute but, you won't live a single day without me." She responded while closing her eyes.

Anyone who saw this would certainly see an angelic expression.

The boy just gritted her teeth.

I showed a pure disgust on my face.

The audacity.

"You're quite confident, let's make a small bet. If i live a single day without you, can i get a free restraining order that says 'go fuck yourself in 50 kilometers.'?" I say as i jokingly raised a middle finger at her.

Kaoru laughed even more.

"...Rito, you're mine..."

"Yeah, and apparently Rito doesn't like you. Hold on let me see if i got a letter from Rito... alright... Ah there, ahem, it says, 'dear Yanagi, why don't you grab that piece of rock there and shove it up your ass.' oh dear." 

The prince like boy rushed to me after hearing that.

"Y-You!"

I frowned when suddenly Kaoru moved. Sending a spinning back kick at the incoming guy.

Oooh! That's a clean hit, poor food.

The kick hit his stomach and he immediately vomited before passing out.

I sent a high five at Kaoru before patting her head.

Yanagi on the other hand, didn't even bat an eye on her escort. And just gave a cold snort.

"If you've got nothing to say anymore, i'd prefer it if you stay away from now on. I'd even like it if you just transfer school. Goodbye, Yanagi."

With that, me and Kaoru continued walking. When i passed by Yanagi, i was disturbed.

I gave her a quick glance but her expression was terrifying. She was laughing and smiling while trembling.

What the fuck though.

When we arrived at school, i gave Kaoru's ass a quick squueze before running away.

She yelled at me but she was blushing anyways.

Class started but our homeroom teacher arrived.

Apparently he has something to announce.

Oh, the cousin of Eito is transferring today right?

Eito was just as excited as the other classmates when suddenly the teacher said, 

"There will be new 3 foreign students transferring to our school today."

3 foreign students? I already know the first but who's the other two.

The class and especially Eito went into murmurs.

A loud 'is it a girl?' came from one of the boys in the back.

Meanwhile outside Goto School, a black limo car just pulled over as black cars in front and behind the limo also stopped.

A dozen of bodyguards rushed to open the limo's door. A blond girl stepped out, and the bodyguards bowed. Another girl followed the blond, they wore the same uniform.

One of the bodyguards spoke to the blond.

"Your father has approved of this only if you let Jenna guard you, Miss Shika." He bowed.

"...Whatever, don't do anything strange during my time here, i want it to stay peaceful."

"B-But..."

"...I've got Jenna so don't worry too much."

"...Understood, we wish you a nice time at Japan." With that he bowed and all the other bodyguards bowed before they left with the car.

"...Let's go, Jenna."

"Yes, mistress."

They went inside the 3rd building. The arrival of the blond gathered attention from the ongoing classes especially the male teachers. Every classroom she passed would always gather attention. They would soon come out and follow her.

"W-Who is that foreigner! She is so pretty!"

"An exchange student?! She's hot as hell man!"

"What a living bombshell, she has an exceptionally alluring figure!"

They kept on walking until they arrived on Class 3-C's area. They stood by the door behind a guy who is also waiting.

After a moment, they entered.

"Class, these are the transferees from America and... United Kingdom."

The classes went into woah! when they saw the two girls, ignoring the other guy.

Even i skipped a breath when i saw the blonde. Although she seems familiar, i couldn't quite remember.

The blond swoop her gaze over us before landing on me.

She formed a smile before the teacher said, "Please students, introduce yourselves to the class." in english.

The guy went first, wait... i know this guy... Though he looks good too i admit 

He smiled at the class before bowing.

"Hi! I'm Karuzawa Takai! I studied in Brooklyn before my uncle put me back here! I'm half american and japanese, i hope you all treat me well!"

This is the guy that approached me out of nowwhere?!

Eito suddenly whispered,

"That's my cousin, he's a good guy just a bit of a mess like you."

That's Eito's cousin?! I mean they probably have the same attitude but they completely look different.

Maybe it's because Takai is fit and Eito isn't. Was it true when he said he was good looking before?

The class and the teacher was surprised by the fluent nihongo of Takai.

Takai stepped backward and the blond girl immediately stepped in. Her stunning face made all the boys blush but made the girls filled with jealousy.

She spoke in a really fascinating way, she turned to stare at my direction before saying,

"Je t'ai trouvé, mon amour."

What?

What language is this?

The teacher immediately said, "Can you speak it in english? Hahaa." he embarassedly scratch his head.

When she suddenly said,

"There is no need, my name is Maria-Jannet Yugoslavia the III, you can call me by my Japanese name, Shika. And that man is my future husband."

She fluently spoke japanese while pointing at ME?!

The class went silent before an "Eh?!" broke off.

38