Chapter 20 – Shika
1.7k 14 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 more chapters left until volume 1 ends, hopefully you've enjoyed my work cause i personally enjoyed some of the readers. I know that my series isn't the best but i thrive to make an enjoyable ride even if i'm completely new at writing. Hope you guys keep supporting me that means so much to me and motivates me as a fellow fantasy reader.

...

"Asahina, i need your full cooperation here, is it alright?"

I said as i serously stared at her reaction.

Asahina deeply breathe and closed her eyes, seemingly thinking.

"I know that it may be hard for you, but i need your help in this one."

She finally opened her eyes before replying,

"Let me ask questions."

She stood up and sat properly as she wiped the semen on her body with a tissue.

I nodded.

"First, you're an asshole so why would i help you?"

I'm not even surprised.

"...because if you don't, our little plays will leak out throughout the school... but mostly because i believe in you."

She pouted when she heard that but just gave a cold harrumph.

"Second, How are you related to Yuriea and why do you want to plot against her, she's known to be extremely popular and innocent, well not like i don't know how much of a slut she is. I'm guessing it has to do with you heartbroken?" She then clicked her tongue before continuing. "Typical, all the nerds likes the good girls."

"Partly true, but it mostly has something to do with our safety, but you don't need to kmow that and i assure you, you won't get involved with this once things go south."

It's true, Yanagi comes from a mob family so there might be a possibility that she might try something funny to either me or anyone near me.

She widened her eyes for a moment before gritting her teeth and nodding.

"...So it's dangerous?"

Somehow, i can see a bit of worry from her eyes but i'm probably just tired.

"Probably, but don't worry, i just need your influence from the 4th building, you don't really have to personally do anything. I also need a couple of information from your side and anything related to Yanagi."

If i'm correct, there should be a harmless strong dirt against her, she's the carefree type so it's a big probability. I may also have to clean up if it backfires but i'll think about that in a later date.

I need to be extremely careful as i don't want her family involved in this.

What Rito doesn't know is that he was already protected by various big shots especially the blonde girl's influence.

Suddenly, Asahina perked up.

"Lastly, t-t-train me... a-are you still g-going to train me...?"

She blushed while avoiding my gaze.

What?! What's with the sudden development?!

I feel like i'm staring at a horribly scripted porn.

Asahina embarassed?!

Genuinely shy.

"...Who said i'll stop training you, dog-hina."

She twitched before she looked at me with a euphoric expression.

"Yes, master. I will help you~"

...

Meanwhile, in the gym court.

The same group of girls that are practicing hoops, and Kaoru who is energetic as she dashes back and forth on the game.

"Captain is quite in good mood today, don't you agree?"

"Not just that, she even smiles and blushes to herself! Captain never does a genuine smile!"

"...I noticed too, but she doesn't talk about it, she always stutters. I wonder if the match yesterday did something to her brain."

"I still can't believe that Captain lost, she is unbelievably talented so the guy must've won by a fluke."

The girls on the side described Kaoru as they nod at each other. 

On the bleachers, a group of male students can be seen surrounding a blonde haired boy.

"Boss, i found out the guy yesterday. His name is Tanakashi Rito, he's a 3rd year and he has two sisters that study here. The vice-president of the student council and on Minako's group. The Kira one is extremely cute and busty too." One of the boys spoke to the blonde while licking his lips.

"Oh really? Tell your boys to make a move on that guy, your group also harass his sister, if you can do more, rape her. Make sure to record it."

The blonde maliciously grinned as he stares at the playing Kaoru.

"Yes boss! We won't disappoint you." After that the delinquents bowed and turned to left.

Only the blondie boy remained, his gaze unperturbed and focused solely on Kaoru.

"...He may have humiliated my precious Kaoru, but i'll always pay the price back two-fold."

A sinister gaze appeared in his eyes.

...

I hesitantly went back to the classroom to meet up with Eito and Takai.

I managed to pass by undetected, for some reason, she was strangely smiling while our desks were joined. While i sneakily went up the rooftop, i sent a text to Eito.

After a minute had passed, they arrived.

"Sorry we're late, we uh... had to do some trading." Eito apolegitically looked over me and then to Takai seemingly waiting for him to say something.

Takai stared back at Eito before suddenly realizing something,

He turned to look at me before saying,

"Oh, i'm Karuzawa Takai. Just transferred here, nice to meet you." He said before extending a hand.

What's this guy's problem? He already introduced to me thrice.

I hesitantly shook his hands while i confusedly stared at Eito, the fat bastard just gave me an innocent shrug.

"Okay Morgan, high five!" Takai suddenly raised his palm.

Me and Eito stared at each other before he gave a nod.

'Who's Morgan and why did you look at me when you said those. What the fuck why did Eito bring you here.' is what i'm inwardly saying.

This guy is a mess, a complete mess.

I tried to connect our palms but he retreated his hand and i suddenly felt a slap at my crotch.

"Gotcha!" Takai playfully laughed.

I blinked in disbelief.

I gave a stare at Eito who is also giving a shocked look before we turned to look at the laughing Takai with a stoic expression.

"Haha! Can't believe you asians are so guillible!" He sneered.

You're half asian...

Takai noticed our stares before his laughter died down, his smile slowly turning into a neutral one.

"Oh come on, that was a greeting popular back on the states! Japanese people really take satire seriously, spoilsport."

And he's not wrong yet completely wrong. Who fucking laughs at their own groin slapped by some guy you barely know. That shows how morally fucked up this guy is.

I shudder to think if he had more little pranks. What would i even feel if these two idiots form a big prank.

"Anyways, come on tell us about the blondie! She seemed to know alot about you when the students swarmed her earlier. You'll never believe how much hateful glares your desk receives while you were gone!" Eito spoke first.

"Eito, you're probably not going to believe me but... I have no idea who that doll is. I only know that she looks like the Kardashians, well maybe not remotely close but you get my point, pretty bombshell and probably from a rich family! She even spoke bombaya—" Eito interrupted me with, "French."

"—French, right. Anyways, i seriously don't know her no matter how much i rack my brain up for answers."

They widened their eyes.

"Maybe you got a secret amnesia and you forgot a secret childhood promise to her! Maybe she's just hidden as a blur in your memory!" Eito exclaimed excitedly before Takai spoke of,

"...or maybe she realized that the price of the gummy bears and the stock price of the GameStop shares rises at the same time but is too afraid to know the fact that Elon Musk named their kid—" I no longer listened to the other guy's banter.

Amnesia? Amnesia my ass... but what if... No!

That's like something out of a comically overly-dramatic novel.

I'm perfectly fine. Eito's wrong and i really don't know her despite she feels oddly familiar.

A sense of deja vu welled up on my heart.

"...They say that when you purposelly ignore a girl's recognition, you get cursed." Takai sudden dialogue snapped me out of my daze.

"Huh? Why would you get cursed...?"

"Well, a friend of mine purposelly ignored an admirer of his, left her crying in the rain. Turns out, she was a witch! The next day, my friend went to school with his butt abnormally inflated. It was pretty funny, so since then, the curse was invented."

It completely sounds stupid.

Witch? Might as well cast a voodoo magic on Yanagi and make her tits inflate to the point the entire Japan gets buried underneath. That would be a sick way to die.

After talking for a while, they didn't help me with anything.

We went back to the class where the blondie's gimmicks started again.

"You know you can call me Shika, but i would've loved it if you call me 'baby'."

I shake my head as i endure and ignore her remarks.

Well, she isn't as annoying as when Kizune used to mess around.

Class ended but the blondie girl named Shika called out to me.

The teacher apparently wanted me to personally show her around the campus.

I groaned as i look towards the smiling Shika.

Though she's cute, she might be my gateway drug to depravity.

Gotta admit i love the L-cups though, or is it even more bigger than that?

I was lost in thoughts as i stare at her busty proportion when a light cough is heard behind my back.

I turned to look around and see another foreign black-haired girl. Physically, she looks really strong as her muscles were practically bulging out.

How is this a 3rd-year?! This is basically what you see on gyms!

Thankfully, she was alluring enough as she crossed her arms and displayed her massive D-cups.

She's the new student alongside Shika right? I didn't almost notice her, she was just silent all the time.

Suddenly, something wrapped around my arm.

I turned to look and see Shika clinging to me with her small arms and her massive tits pressing against the arm she's holding.

Oh god.

I toured her around the various buildings as i occassionally get envied stares and hateful glares.

Alot of boys tried to approach us but was suddenly intimidated by the muscle following us.

I was just nervous all the time, occassionally breaking a sweat.

Suddenly, Rika and Rito stopped on the abandoned building behind the 4th building.

This was the same building where Rito and Asahina casually meet and fool around.

"This building is off-limits, don't ever go inside here, i heard alot of... yokais (ghost?) lives here and wanders aimlessly." Rito calmly explained bullshits to Shika.

"That sounds fun let's go in!" Shika smiled brightly as she rushed in without even waiting for my reply.

I became even more nervous. How is this girl so carefree?! I'm really going crazy.

"U-Uh, Shika-chan i think it's better—" Suddenly a hand gripped my shoulder, giving me internal pain.

"If Miss Shika wants to go in, you naturally have to follow." A cold voice resounded in my ears.

I broke into an even more sweat.

This is like a combination of death and chaos, horribly mixed together just for me.

"Jenna! Don't be like that! Rito was just saying how much he wants to accompany me right?ĺ

Technically, i have no escape here. 

I can only forcefully smile and agree.

Okay! Let's walk to magic land while mrs. grim reaper follows us!

I pretended to cheeringly follow her.

..

I noticed, why does it looks like she knows this place.

We were heading to a hallway known for sex, and surprisingly stopped at the room where me and Asahina just 'talked'.

I hesitantly entered while i got suspicious.

Suddenly, the door was locked.

I widened my eyes, a trap!

Guarding the door was the musclehead strangely motionless and her eyes closed.

When i tried to calmly assess the situation, a whisper can be heard.

"Rito-kun~ What do you think about this?"

I looked at her and saw her pink smartphone, she held it up on my face.

On the smartphone is a recording, most importantly, a recorded video of me and Asahina's lovey-dovey session earlier.

It was perfectly recorded with a clear view of our ectastic faces and the act we were doing.

"What do you think will happen if i show this to the headmaster~? Hm~?" She put her hands behind her back and leaned closer to my face.

I widened my eyes in complete shock.

How did she get that?!

This is danger.

She's danger.

She caught me big time, and i have no leverage to deal with her.

Who is she..

"Naturally, i won't show this 'yet'. But only if you agree to do things for me, and be obedient about it." She giggled while playfully smiling at me.

Fuck! I've been outplayed.

I really got careless this time!

My pupils constricted before i seriously assessed the situation.

It's a dead end. She has a very powerful bodyguard and i won't know if she also knows a bit of martial arts, but guessing that she purposely locked all three of us here, she may have a foolproof plan.

I deeply inhaled before saying,

"What do you want?"

She smiled even more when she heard me.

"Simple! I want you to teach me about sex!"

Eh?!

34