Chapter 29 – Double Trouble
1.4k 6 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

On a Japanese airport. Two foreigners can be seen escorted by a couple of people.

These two foreigners were a pair of boy and girl. The girl, seemingly tall, had a model-like face that is seen out of this world. Her relatively long swaying black hair exudes a charm attracting attention. Her face, were a natural beauty. Her long perky nose that matches her westerner face as her big green eyes reveals a cheerful yet curious looks at her surroundings. She currently wore a tight-knit jeans as her long legs was outlined paired with a small yet elegant jacket that fails to hide her perky breasts. She held a smartphone as she slowly removes her headphones on her ears, she then turned towards the boy besides her,

"Jack, do you think Maria ran away to live here?"

The girl said in an English language.

The boy besides her, named Jack, was also quite handsome. His face sketched well perfectly matching that of the girl besides her, his calm yet cold demeanor further adding to the charm. You could say, he's the type of guy that makes girls turn their head around. He was taller than the girl, well taller than most asians. His black hair smoothly waving around, eyes that matches that of a ferocious tiger.

"I don't know, all i can say is that she must've been looking for her mother again."

Jack shook his head as they were escorted outside the airport.

They were, undoubtedly, the center of attraction as most people turned to stop and drop their jaws upon seeing the two especially being escorted.

Jack then took off his aviator glasses, he then looked up to the bright sky. He smirked.

"...Interesting, let's see what you're up to, Maria."

...

Meanwhile, on a particular luxurious huge house. In one of the rooms, two figures resides in. 

"Yuriea-chan, can't i touch you like usual?"

One of the figure spoke inside the dimly lit girlish room. 

"...Of course, i'll let you do it. You're my boyfriend~"

The other figure giggled as she playfully fidgets from the presence of the first figure.

The figures were none other than Yuriea and another boy. This boy was rather a little muscular as his body quite similar to Rito's. Only his face, was average at least, but he wore a stupid horny face.

He then crept his hands on Yuriea's legs.

Yuriea then retracted her legs before saying,

"Ah~ Not so fast! As your girlfriend, you naturally have to do something in return right~?" Yuriea then gave a innocent plead to the boy.

The boy then grew ectastic upon hearing it.

"R-Really?? I'll do it! No matter what! I'll do it for Yuriea-chan!"

The boy excitedly replied.

Yuriea then gave a wide grin as her happy expression flickered.

"Ah, really? I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like you. Well, you see, Yuriea-chan ran into this certain girl..."

Yuriea-chan then explained Kaoru's appearance while twisting some stories.

"...She hit me hard and screamed alot of hurtful words..." She then lowered her head as she slowly reveals a bruise on her forearm.

This bruise was, of course, inflicted by herself.

The boy widened his eyes and then flew into rage. He controlled his urges a bit before looking at the dejected Yuriea.

He then raised the girl's chin before saying,

"...Don't worry, anyone who touches my girlfriend naturally will receive a couple of beatings. I'll make sure her life on that school becomes a living hell. I promise you that, Yuriea-chan." His face serious as he looks meaningfully to Yuriea.

Yuriea then revealed a tears welling up to the corner of her eyes. The boy noticed this and immediately hugged her.

Yuriea also embraced him, her face no longer sad but one of an arrogant prideful expression.

'Let's see if this whore still tries to get close to him.'

After the embrace, the boy went to say goodbye to Yuriea. He then left the room, leaving the Yuriea-chan in her uniform.

She then reached out to her nightstand and opened the drawer. There she took two pictures, one is the current Rito's face, the other is a blondie-girl.

Yuriea coldly looked over the blondie before she shifted her gaze to Rito's which then produced a euphoric expression to her face.

She then brought it near to her face in which upon she immediately repeatedly licked and kissed it.

Her hand quickly finding it's way to her skirt then to her panties. She then tugged and started rubbing it. Her moaning now slowly growing as her breathing ragged.

"Ahnnn~ Rito-sama~ Why is it that you play with a couple of whores~ Why not me?!~ Ohnnn~ Mmmmf~ They are unworthy of your love!~ It should be me only~! Fuck! Ahmmm~ If only that blondie bitch didn't set those stupid rules up, i wouldn't have to bully my lover~! We would still be together~... Ahnnn!~"

Yuriea moaned as she repeatedly attacked her pussy underneath the now soaked panties.

"Ummmf~ W-We were destined together~ He and i were destined to meet~! Ahnggg~ Harder~! R-Rito~! Stir up my pussy!!!!!!~..." She bit her own uniform as she violently orgasmed. She panted before resuming her masturbation, seemingly already used to it. "...If only you hadn't overreacted~! Ughhhh~ I would've explained it to you~! Shit~!!! Do you think it was easy for me, Unnnnf~, to do that~? If only you had listened to me and did that~! Haaaa~ I wouldn't be looking for other boys~!!..." Yuriea orgasmed again, she took a deep breathe as she relentlessly attacked her pussy again, which was now soaking her panties completely. Her strength and grip from the picture not even fading for one bit.

She then bit her lips and spoke,

"I'll have you, no matter what or who stands in my way."

Her eyes brimming with lust and love.

...

Back to Rito's house,

The previously bound Rito was now standing, breathing roughly, still naked but was full of sweat.

He was looking on the ground, he then sat on one of thr couch. The previously exposed living room was now no longer as open as earlier. The reason for this is because Rito now had his freedom and horniness maxed.

He then grabbed a cloth and wiped his sweat as his well-refined body flexed it's muscles.

"...What did i tell you, you guys will regret it dearly. Never do it again, or you'll end up becoming idiots permanently."

The way he spoke carried a proud yet condescending order. His alpha-aura soothing out as he then looked again towards the ground.

There lay two girls, continously convulsing. They were naked yet their body were covered with a relatively huge amount of sticky white fluids. Their eyes no longer had any pupils as their messy face revealed a lewd look. Tongue sticking out as their bodies occasionally shaking, they looked like they were locating something with their bodies.

The noises they make however, were quite perverted as they leak out small moans and words like, 'cock', 'cum', and so on.

Rito then leaned to the couch before giving one final glance at the two.

He then strode towards upstairs, only to come back with a folded blanket. He then covered the two, then headed towards the kitchen.

He drank a glass of water before falling into deep thoughts,

"It's now 3:24 PM and still no cops, what the fuck happened. This is strange, no matter how you look at it. Did they get scared? Nah, that's doubtful, it's a prestigious school, people will always find a way to expel someone especially students they hold contempt onto."

It made sense, Rito was expecting legal trouble to come knocking on his doors but was left with a strange feeling of uneasiness when they didn't.

He then headed back into the living room, where his phone was on his clothes.

However, when he grabbed his phone, he was met with 20+ messages from Asahins, 4+ messages from an unknown number, one message from Shika, 12+ messages from Kaoru and lastly, 2+ messages from Yanagi.

He then frowned. He never received this much messages before, so their must be something wrong.

He decided to open up Asahina's message which then reveals the following contents,

"Hey dickhead! Trouble! Someone is investigating you... don't misunderstand, i'm definitely not helping you."

"Hey shitface, where the fuck are you? I need to talk to you ASAP, reply back if you see this message."

"Yo! It's lunch now and you still haven't come, must be nice lazing around! Watch when you decide to come tomorrow, i'll fuck you up!"

"Not sex! Definitely not sex! I'm not looking for you!"

It was usual nonsense but what's this investigating someone at me? Who is this... I decided to probe at the remaining messages but they were all just updates about her and how she not misses me apparently, how cute. Maybe, i'll start to give it to her? Maybe when all of this confusing shit ends and the problem about the figure hunting me and Kira ends.

Then i looked at the 4 messages from an unknown number. It was quite shady but when i saw the contents, i broke into cheer.

It was Eito reminding him that his uncle will sell again tomorrow, which is Friday, the same day i'll receive the weekly allowances from my parents.

Next one was Shika but he decided to skip it,

It's probably something crazy so i'm not looking for my day to get ruined anymore.

Kaoru's message on the other hand, was like just a regular friend concerned for another friend, except there are awfully alot of hearts and i-love-you's in all of her messages.

And last but the worst, Yanagi's.

I pondered for a moment,

I have no connections to her now. Why would she suddenly message me? This is quite suspicious.

Rito decided to give the message a try, but what follows next was unnerving.

"Hey, your girlfriend here, just letting you know that i'm going to get rids of the common whores around you from now on." Which was then followed by an attachment of a picture. The picture's contents was Kaoru, practicing on the gym. The picture was clearly taken earlier on one of the bleachers.

My heart suddenly got a bad sensation.

The second message was even more creepy.

"Just came in, Tamaushi-kun from the Second High Eagles school is planning to attack a certain girl on her way home with his gangs! Better not interfere or they'll cripple you! Bye bye Rito~" I broke into cold sweat,

Second High Eagles? Tamaushi from First Division Kendo and his gang?! Bad news!

Shit! I need to warn Kaoru!

It was currently 3:47 PM, and the school would release the students at 4:00 PM sharp. The distance from Rito's house to the subway was about 10 minutes if he ran, but if he ran in top speed, he would get there in a minute.

Without hesitation, Rito dressed up and immediately dashed outside.

As Rito makes his way at top speed, a car pulls up after the disappearing Rito.

It was a regular car, but the people inside weren't regulars, rather they were students. 

Students that held dangerous weapons,

One of the students looked at Rito's house before saying,

"This is the boy's house right? The one with two chicks? Call in boss, we'll break in and take our revenge." These students were from the same group as the people that attacked Rito and Kaoru.

"...Boss said it's good to go, just try to make him say how he managed to silence those retards yesterday."

With that, they started walking.

26