[Vol. 2] Chapter 34 – Interrogation
852 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside a huge mansion back in England, in a very dim light room, two figures can be seen. These were a middle-aged man sitting on a seemingly luxurious chair and a wrinked old man dressed in a butler outfit.

"...This is the kid, Winston?" The one sitting coldly asked. In his hands is a piece of paper, in it is a picture of Rito.

The old butler bowed before his hoarse rough voice replied,

"Yes, sir. This is the same boy that found Miss during that incident." 

The man sitting fell silent before standing up and saying,

"...Continue investigating the kid, if anything goes wrong, utilize all of your forces. You may now leave." He then put his hands behind his back as he stared at a nearby window.

The old butler bowed before slowly leaving. When he finally left, the man who we will now assume as Shika's father, pulled out a pendant from his pocket.

He opened the pendant, stared at it before finally looking back at the window. His expression calm and neutral but his lips arched upwards.

"...If you're happy, then i'm fine with it. I just hope he'll change you..." The man warmly spoke to himself before adding, "...Shika."

...

As Rito dwelves deeper and deeper inside the forest, he discovered an abandoned shed. Inside this shed was a run-down interior but it still had a working lamp and bed. The roof was filled with holes.

He then laid down the knocked girl who was wearing a rogue uniform designed to be comfortable. He slowly undressed the seemingly heavy clothes she wore until only her outfit only consisted with a white tee-shirt and a black tight-knit spats. Her tied cyan hair were also neatly revealed to be a long silky hair.

She looked absolutely stunning if not for the fact that she had scars all over her body, even with the clothes.

Rito was shocked when he saw this, he couldn't believe someone as delicate as this girl could be ruined.

"...What kind of life has she been living?!"

Unfortunately, Rito could only think of one place to turn an innocent rat to a ferocious tiger, Second High Eagles.

They say this school barely receives any form of formal education but rather they were focused on brawling disguised in the form of 'sports'. The place is a literal battlegrounds for delinquents with evil intentions.

Any student who studied here undergo a drastic mental behaviour change. They said it was infamously known to turn a person into a full-fledged criminal.

Strangely, the school was somehow legal and was still able to fully operate despite lacks of multiple degree of credibility as an educator.

I shook my head from these thoughts as i finished tying up the girl. 

Rito then sat back on the floor nearby the girl.

After a minute, the girl showed signs of waking up. She slowly tried to move but she was bound on the floor. Her awareness slowly growing as she fully realized her situation.

She widened her eyes as she then spotted me.

"Y-You! W-What di—" When she spoke that, she looked at the rope and then realized that half of her clothing was gone.

Her eyes then constricted but her face grew tomato as she blushed and trembled.

I smirked and then said,

"Yes, what you're thinking about. I did it. I took your virg—" My face stoic as she interrupted me.

"N-NO!! Y-YOU..! YOU!! I... I... HATE YOU...!!!" She screamed frantically as she struggled to stand up. Her body eroticly squirmed as the rope tightens.

Her face beet red as she glared daggers at me. 

Honestly, i just wanted to scare her but i didn't think she would be this easy.

I only smirked and continued,

"...I also recorded it, you were making cute moans by the way. I like how you felt so tight. Anyways, listen to me bitch."

The girl stiffened when she heard my words, her trembling consistently growing.

"W-What....did y-you say...?!"

Her face confusedly angry as she can't produce a time to consume the information i gave to her.

Of course, it was all bullshit but the game i played last night told me that i should do this.

'Careful, don't push it too far.'

I only want her to submit and obediently answer my questions.

"...Yes, now listen. In the next hour, i'll release the video. Full video, no censorship, only your lewd sleeping face and your naked body. Do you hear me?"

I kept my expressionless face up as i start to pull up my phone.

The girl gulped as her blushing grew intense and her eye went wide with horror and astonishment.

"N-No!! T-That's crazy! D-Don't!!! P-Please!" The girl begged as she cried on the floor.

I widened my eyes, this girl is super guillible but i don't blame her. If somebody got ahold of my sonic hentai i would've also reacted in horror and forget to think.

"...Of course, i'm not that cruel... yet! Now, i can tell my friend to delete the video, if, you answer my questions!" Rito then put up an innocent face as he stared at the girl laying on the floor.

The girl breathe a sigh of relief when she heard the first part but then frowned as she heard the rest. She gritted her teeth before glaring back at Rito the to the phone he held before hesitantly nodding.

She closed her eyes as she opened her mouth,

"...I agree! But you must accept one term from me!" She boldly spoke.

Rito frowned,

"...Hey, you're not allowed to make tha—" He was interrupted by another glare by the girl,

"YOU TOOK MY V-VIRGINITY! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR I'LL HAUNT YOU!" The girl screamed.

Rito stiffened for a moment, his face returning into an expressionless one but inwardly, he cursed himself for bringing the idea of raping her. 

He hesitantly nodded under the hateful glare, partly because he feels bad for the girl and the other half is because he's scared shitless from the curse.

"Sure. Now tell me, who sent you guys?"

The girl harrumped as she then spit out some saliva in my vicinity.

"I don't know! Go figure it out yourself!"

Rito frowned, she wasn't being very cooperative.

"...You've got 40 more minutes remaining, i don't want to repeat myself, bitch." His face now serious as he glared back at the girl.

The girl fidgeted when their eyes met before saying,

"T-That's... Arrghhh! Of course! It's Leto! Kuwazaki Leto! He's the one that ordered us to target the tall girl! There!" She angrily answered.

Rito slowly nodded, his face still devoid of emotions.

'Leto and Yanagi knows each other? That's problematic.'

Rito thought to himself, he pondered for a moment before asking back,

"What were your orders?"

The girl harrumped again as she shouted,

"Your mom! We're going to scre—" 

"20 more minutes." I toned her down, she immediately went silent as i see her fist clenching tightly before closing her eyes and answering,

"...To fuck up the tall girl, break her face and make her ugly. That's all. We were also allowed to screw with her but that's my boy's thing."

Rito smiled upon hearing that. He already knew the motives but he felt the need to hear it from the ringleader.

He then kneeled to the girl, he smiled as he slowly scanned her figure from top to breasts to bottom and to her pussy.

The girl only flinched under the lecherous gaze, she felt embarassed but strangely liked it.

As a girl commonly viewed as a rough tomboy, she never had an actual boy stare at her like what would they do when seeing a hot chick.

Her pride could never allow her to see herself as a weak fragile woman. That's why she felt no need to get seen as a sexy girl. Now under a real perverted gaze, she couldn't lie to herself and say she's uncomfortable because her pussy were starting to get wet.

Rito leaned on her head as he brought his mouth near to hee face.

"...What do you think about our saviour the Lord, Jesus Christ."

...

"...What do you want?" He softly whispered to her ear.

The girl flustered expression couldn't be more red than ever as she grasped her cloth for support.

Her mind was jumbled at this point, the stimulating hot breath tickles her nape as she felt her defense slowly crumbling away. She was now unable to think properly as she lost her mind from the first ever hysteria.

As she moved her head to stare directly at Rito, her eyes grew ecstastic. She then mumbled the words in an incoherent form,

"...Have sex with me."

19