ch 01b
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey luka!"a voice called out from a distance it was a very familiar one and jack turned his head to see the other young youth runing towards  luka. Thia boy was well known as Gone and he was lukas only friend . Yes!!! luka was a friend to many  birds ,insects, plants etc mostly because they don't speak and how then exactly did he get to become friends with gone then it was simple when they first met Gone was as quiet as cemetary but only because he was suffering from a severe soar throat and luka was unaware of this so they simply got along by  Gone always making gestures and luka giving short answers  but then one day Gone miraculously found his voice and became a constant chatter box but by then it was to late cause luka was already used to him and it had been ten years since then.                                                                                                  Jack clenched his fist angrily while staring at how luka smiled every time Gone came around he always wondered when such a smile would belong to him when would luka look at his direction and smile. Jack made up his mind and would do anything to see that day,but till then he would settle for seeing him smile at another person from a distance but chance had a different idea as jack watcted from a distance he saw the basket ball flying in lukas direction at that rate the boy would for sure see stars.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      THIS IS THE SECOND OF CHAPTER 1 SO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND CORRECTIONS ARE WELCOMED .

0