Chapter 66 (R18)
1.4k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Due to imminent time restraints (new job), releases will be reduced to two chapters a week starting from next week: Monday & Friday (and depending on exactly how tired I get, I may have to lower that even further to 1 ch a week, but let's assume that won't happen).

Also, Erik gets scolded and educated before the 'fun-times' continue! Enjoy!

Shock was written all over Skadi’s face as she listened to Erik’s explanation on how he managed to summon her here.

“Are you fucking out of your mind?! You knowingly spoke out key-words while thinking about Magic while out at sea?! Scaldar didn’t explain that apart from the Chaos Wastes themselves, the open seas are the most saturated with Winds? If you’d neglected the word ‘contract’ from your careless sentence, who knows what you might have summoned from the Beyond?! You would have given an open invitation to any Daemon willing to answer without specifying a price beforehand! Any random cretin that managed to snatch it could have demanded any- and everything from you!”

Clearly, she was very upset. Skadi continued cursing at Erik for a while longer until she was forced to stop by a wave of nausea.

Meanwhile Erik could only hang his head like a scolded schoolboy caught doing something bad and Isabeau was still too surprised by the whole situation to mix into it.

Still, Erik didn’t fail to react when Skadi’s retching became more violent and whatever was left in her stomach from last night was soon splattered all over a corner of the room.

Softly stroking Skadi’s back, Erik nonetheless felt questions bubbling up.

‘Has Skadi gained some weight recently?’ – He wondered, but wouldn’t dare to ask. Instead he asked:

“Did the summoning cause you to be this sick?”

Asking after her weight might have been the better option in this regard, because Skadi immediately fixed Erik in place again with a venomous glare as she began another rant of curses and profanities.

“No! It isn’t the summoning’s fault! Actually, there is really only one person responsible for my situation, and that’s you! You… you..!” –As Skadi struggled to find her next words, it seems she finally noticed the cowering Isabeau lying naked next to Erik.

“You dick-for-brains, useless philanderer, playboy, no-good master & husband! That dick of yours is way too good at its job! Not only did you knock up Kitten and those chits Ri & Ra, but Tykira’s belly looks like a Nurgling’s bloated stomach with those rapidly-developed and who-knows-how-many kids you put in her. And me too! And we don’t know for sure, but a number of in-house thralls are also starting to walk around with care, so who knows how much offspring will be crying around the house come spring!”

Skadi would have continued on, but as soon as Erik heard she was pregnant too and he had just created a potential risk for the mother and child, he immediately began to fuss about.

Grabbing a stool, putting a soft pillow on it and sitting Skadi on top, infinitely careful as he put his ear to her still mostly flat belly in a useless attempt to see if everything was still fine.

It took a while before the situation calmed down enough to continue any meaningful conversation. And seeing that Isabeau seemed to be feeling down all of a sudden, Erik began with a round of introductions.

“Ehum. Isabeau, this is Skadi. I believe I’ve told you about her, she’s my First Concubine I won after taking over a rival’s assets and she’s been a great help to me in various ways. And now also pregnant with my child.

Skadi, this is Isabeau. She hasn’t told me much about her familial situation, but she’s a kind girl I’m sure you will get along with just fine. I met her when she led her late-retinue of knights to charge at some of my men before getting captured by me when I retaliated. She was appointed as the Comtesse of Sainte Denise, the Brettonian fortress and stronghold we managed to sack, but she soon lost her illusions of grandeur about the local nobility and was often side-lined by their political circle. Long story short, she’s one of us now and I sincerely hope you get along.”

Skadi sized up the petite tomboy and seemed to notice a few things, like the faintly red palm marks on Isabeau’s exposed chest and ass as well as a large amount of hickeys all over her body. And seeing that Isabeau didn’t seem to be scared of Erik in the slightest, Skadi quickly connected a few dots and a smile soon formed on her beautiful face, joy replacing anger with a speed only a pregnant woman could.

“Oh my, I’m sure we’ll get along great! But she seems a bit less enthused about meeting one of her sisters?” –Skadi asked in fluent Brettonian, reminding Erik once more that her mind or being was actually far older than her current body portrayed.

Aware the question was meant for her, Isabeau took a careful glance at Erik before responding somewhat sourly:

“I mean, Erik did tell me about having more women back at his home, but suddenly being presented with one of them and learning that so many of his women are already pregnant too… Goes against my sense of ethics and morality…”

Skadi interrupted her with clear laughter as she gleaned more and more information about Isabeau.

“Hahahaha! Don’t tell me you hold on to one of those weird notions of monogamy? Sure, weak Southerner men would have enough with just one partner, but Erik is a full-blown Champion you know? Sure, he’ll hold back when he needs to as I’m sure he has with you, but back home it would take all of us combined to wear him down!”

The three continued to talk more about what Isabeau could expect when they arrived tomorrow and Erik also got updated on some of the developments back home.

This included Sigrun’s worries about her inability to conceive while basically every woman Erik had had relations with was already knocked up.

“After Siggy went to talk with her mother, she became a lot happier. Apparently Helles has a recipe to remedy her condition, but it requires certain herbs not easily obtainable here in the barren north. So I suppose the goal of your next trip is decided, Lord Thane!

That aside though, I am curious. What kind of spell did you use to summon me here exactly?”

Skadi didn’t say it exactly, but Erik got the hint that she meant ‘What does your System say?’.

Pulling up the Overview, Erik immediately noticed the changes:

Player Magic proficiencies:
Wind/Lore:
-~~~~

Other:
-True Magic (Chaos): 104 (+24)
-Dark: unavailable (requires mastery of 3+ Winds)
-Ice: unavailable (=/= Kislevite)
-Blood: unavailable (=/= Vampire)
-WAAAGH!: unavailable (=/= Greenskin)

Player Magic spells:
-Slot 1: Summon Contracts (Chaos Magic; Keywords: Summon, Contract, Optional: name of Contracted; Cast Delay: 10 seconds; Casting Cost: 2 Regional Winds) – Summons one of the caster’s Contracted beings to the caster, regardless of distance. Cast again to send Contracted back.
-Slot 2: -
-Slot 3: -

“Apparently I now have a spell I can use to bring anyone I have a Cont-…”

SHHHHHH!”- Skadi immediately silenced Erik before he could finish speaking.

“Didn’t you listen? Never speak Keywords aloud at sea! Well, you can but only if you are aware you are speaking them and fully intend NOT to cast a spell with it! Magic is fickle but obeys your intent. You just have to be aware of your intent! Anything left open to interpretation is a danger to any mage!”

Admonished once more, Erik carefully continued, not forgetting to intend not to accidentally cast a spell.

“Ehum, so I can basically call you or others like you towards me regardless of distance. The spell falls under True Magic, or Chaos Magic, and it’s cheap to cast with a very short delay. And I can cast it again to immediately send you back home.”

They continued talking about the accidentally acquired spell and Magic in general for a couple more minutes, but after a while Skadi got distracted by a certain person’s ‘liveliness’.

Tracing her tongue seductively over her red lips, Skadi inched closer to Erik and took a deep sniff. A shudder went down her spine as she took in the scent she had missed for close to a month and a wetness spread from her privates.

“Enough talk about Magic, there’s more than enough time for that later.

You know I was always horny, but the pregnancy has only increased my desires! And while enjoying the touch of our sisters has kept us mostly satisfied in your absence, now that I’m this close to you I refuse to wait any longer!”

It had to be noted that Skadi had likely been summoned while she was lying in bed sleeping after enjoying some ‘girl-time’ with Sigrun, Kitten and the others. Her clothes were few and scandalous, little more than a see-through dress and no underwear to speak of.

Skadi then threw back the blanket covering Erik’s waist and legs, revealing a semi-erect penis rapidly engorging to full-mast at the unexpected attention.

Isabeau couldn’t help but be taken slightly aback when Skadi unhesitatingly took Erik’s considerable length into her mouth and down her throat. She felt jealousy welling up inside her but couldn’t take her eyes of the obscene scene as Skadi began vigorously nodding her head up and down as saliva and other fluids flowed down.

This jealousy gradually turned into competitiveness as she heard Erik’s pleased moans that until she had convinced herself only she could draw out when they made love together. Still, she hesitated on joining in on this act. She had only just awoken to her sexuality and while she did enjoy risky plays and a bit of pain, she had never even thought of taking Erik’s thing in her mouth like she watched Skadi do.

Skadi had divided some of her attention to keep an eye on the new girl, taking in the changes on her face. With an audible *pop! –sound, Erik was released from her moist, warm mouth as she continued to rigorously stroke it up and down with her hands.

She then put a wide, victorious smile on her face, an obvious challenge to the newcomer.

Embarrassed that she had been caught, Isabeau huffed and turned away but still managed to see Skadi shrug uncaringly as if the competition as such was of no consequence to her, as if Isabeau wasn’t worth considering as a rival.

Miffed, the competitive tomboy took the Daemoness’s bait and dove in from the side, trying to emulate Skadi’s skilful deepthroat.

It went as well as well as could be expected. Immediately, tears sprung up in her eyes as she quickly pulled back her head. Teeth scraped over the sensitive organ and Isabeau turned away hacking and coughing.

Smiling, Skadi quickly soothed Erik’s hurt member with wet, sloppy kisses and stroked it lovingly with her long, warm tongue. The pain quickly subsided and was replaced with pleasure.

Isabeau could do naught but watch from the side-lines, having learned her lesson of being overzealous. Still, she inwardly resolved to master this skill to show up this ‘intruder’.

‘Besides, the pain wasn’t that bad… I just wasn’t prepared! Hmpf, next time I’ll be ready for it and learn to enjoy it to the fullest! The sensation of that brutal pole expanding my throat…’

Despite her competitiveness, Isabeau began to touch herself while continuing to watch Skadi’s skilful display.

Soon, Erik began to come closer and closer as Skadi skilfully manipulated him. Speeding up, slowing down. Short, fast strokes replaced by slow, long strokes or intimate deep ‘kisses’.

Eventually Erik couldn’t take it anymore and took hold of her head, enjoying the seductive, teasing gaze deep in her eyes as she allowed him to fuck into her mouth. Letting out a deep grunt of satisfaction, Erik finally erupted on her face, covering the Daemoness in thick splotches of dirty white-yellowish goo.

Satisfied, Erik leaned back on the mattress as he watched Skadi casually wipe off some of the sperm and licking it off her hand.

When Skadi noticed Erik’s dick rising up to the challenge once more, she turned to Isabeau and offered her both an olive branch and a challenge:

“See? He’s undoubtedly done you multiple times today already and you saw how hard I worked just now. And he’s still more than ready to go again!

I could actually use the help right now since I am no longer in a position to fully take care of him alone. Want to team up on him? I can teach you a few tricks?”

Nothing was said about unsummoning Skadi that night as Erik continued to be wrung dry by the starved Daemoness and her newly acquired, and very diligent, student.

26