Chapter 81 (R18)
1.4k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Time for some fun!

Erik sat on the edge of the huge bed, naked, with beauties all around.

Kitten attentively rubbed her head on his shoulder, seeking attention and closeness as her swollen breasts rubbed on Erik’s arm. A feint line crossed vertically over her tautly strung belly, the linea negra. Her nipples had noticeably darkened over the course of the pregnancy too and as she continued to rub up on Erik, a few drops of milk began to drip out.

Skadi occupied his other side and she was a lot more aggressive in her actions. She didn’t grab Erik’s cock, it was reserved for the three ‘availables’, but she did tease her man relentlessly. She fiddled with his nipple, touched his ear and softly blew in it as she told him how horny she was.

Humm! I envy them! Ahn! Promise me you’ll ravish me, rail me HARD when we can go at it again? When our kid is born I want to spend an entire week doing nothing but naughty things… You’ll do that for me, ahn, won’t you daddy? Ooh, that twist was mean! I love it…”

At some point on of Skadi’s hands had found its way around her own growing obstruction as a wet slopping sound was added to the purring, moaning and mooing on the bed.

Erik tried to divide his attention equally, but was inevitably drawn to Tykira the most right now. Kitten had missed him, but now that she could touch him she was content and Skadi had been sucking him off together with Yeying the last couple of weeks. From the three girls here, only Tykira required some more attention.

Shy & timid by nature, Tykira had difficulty voicing her desire to be intimate with Erik or that she wanted to be touched and petted like Kitten.

Tykira kneeled in front of Erik and her breasts, similarly to Kitten, had filled with milk as well. The difference being that Tykira was already running like a faucet and she had to regularly get milked or else she’d be in pain. Which provided a tasty addition to Erik’s family’s meals.

Now Erik was occupied with relieving, milking, the demi-Minotauress. Now and then he would bend over and take a swig straight from the source, eliciting the desired reactions from the watery-eyed cowgirl.

“Moh, muooh! Master is mooh-mean… but Tykira likes Master doing this too… Moooh!”

Erik was excited by the milk & affection play so he gave in to some of his more debauched thoughts, having Tykira raise one of her massive udders and drink from it herself and meanwhile he did the same while staring deep into her misty eyes.

So big. So tasty! So innocent… I really want to… corrupt that innocence!’ – Whether those were his own honest thoughts or deeply hidden desires boiling to the surface, Erik didn’t care. Right now, he would love nothing more than to take the clumsy, pure Tykira and turn her into a horny mess demanding his cock whenever she could.

The thought sent a small shudder down his spine as he felt his dick grow another size from the additional blood.

‘I want to cOrRuPT someone… TrULy, FulLy beSMirch their conviction and make them FALL DEEP!’

*creak!

A door opens and the main stars of the night arrive. Sigrun, Isabeau and Yeying, each wearing  a different outfit but all of them lewd and enticing.

And from their faces, Erik could see the girls were aware of their own lewdness and showed hints of embarrassment, excitement and arousal.

Yeying’s outfit was fitting or rather, stereotypical. She wore a lewd version of Cheongsam, or Chinese dress, which wholly failed as an article of clothing. Made from lightly woven, vibrantly red silk the piece with golden trims and stitching loudly proclaimed its high quality and the black silk, stylised Asian Dragon (or dragon-headed serpent with legs, as Erik had to explain it) added a tinge of mystery to the wearer.

It barely covered Yeying’s soft, ample buttocks from behind while the front had a longer piece covering most of her thighs. The long ‘slit’ ran all the way up and enticed men to slowly savour the revealed leg as their eyes journeyed up where the most prominent feature was exposed.

The dress had a cut-out at the cleavage that prominently showed off Yeying’s assets while her midriff was exposed all the way to the navel too.

Yeying wore her hair up in two buns, completing the look of a scandalously clad Far-Eastern beauty.

Isabeau on the other hand wore something entirely different, complimenting her tomboy nature.

A white shirt, tied just below the breasts to expose the midriff, a short blue jacket with large checkers for accent, a scandalously short ‘denim’ skirt held up by one black & one white belt with shiny brass fittings made up most of her ‘lewd-idol’ outfit. A black leather choker studded with dull spikes clasped around her neck, her eyes lined with kohl and her now slightly longer hair was tied up in two short twin-tails with small red & blue ribbons.

Lastly, Sigrun’s new outfit did not conform to a recognisable outfit, but still wore incredibly arousing attire.

Her body was clad in black, see-through, fishnet gauze clinging tightly to her body curves all the way to her privates. Her nipples poked through the mesh, clearly betraying her arousal. She wore long, fingerless gloves running up to her elbows and her legs threatened to spill out of the alluring black stockings complete with garters.

Those same garters which were attached to her pure white, laced panties which provided a stark contrast to black ‘clothes’. A white bra with holes cut in them also sat tight on her chest, lifting up her ample breasts and adding yet more focus to her protruding nipples which seemed to call for Erik, begging him to suck on them and ravish the treat meant just for him.

The moment they entered the room and stood side by side, Erik forgot all about milking Tykira or Skadi’s masturbating as he stared dumbfounded at the feast before him.

He knew he’d had a LOT of lewd stuff made and when he checked them before he was excited at the prospect of seeing his lovers in them, but he still wasn’t prepared for the pure eroticism wafting off of the girls now…

His jaw dropped to the floor, Erik only came too when drool spilt down his chin and he hurriedly shook his head to refocus.

The previously embarrassed women saw their man’s stupidity and immediately felt better, more confident about their outfits. Now they were openly smiling at Erik, intending to make fun of him for his behaviour but had the opposite effect.

Seeing the three lewd temptresses smile at him so seductively, Erik could no longer contain himself. He freed himself from the others, barely sane enough to be careful with them, caught these devilish goddesses and threw them on the bed.

What followed was a passionate frenzy which could in no way be called lovemaking or even rough, hard sex. It could only be described as unshackled lust, animalistic breeding and full, eXcESsivE release.

First Isabeau in her lewd-idol outfit was thrown face down on the mattress, presenting her shapely ass to Erik who thrust his throbbing cock into her folds from beneath her denim skirt. Pumping away with abandon and hearing Isabeau’s pleasured shrieks Erik then grabbed Yeying with his left and began to roughly invade her mouth with his tongue, fervently swapping saliva as spit dribbled down their chins after Erik’s pheromones quickly caught everyone in a lurch of inflamed passion.

Sigrun wasn’t left out either but as Erik’s cock was buried to the root in Isabeau’s juicy folds and his tongue was occupied with another attempt at conquest with Yeying, she felt a bit lonely and left out.

But when she was about to begin touching herself while bending over to play with Isabeau in self-pity, Erik’s right arm elongated and latched onto her, having morphed into tentacle form for the first time in months.

Surprised, Sigrun’s first reaction was fright but when the soft, warm and covered in pheromone laden mucous appendage coiled around her and began to slither and tease her sensitive spots, Sigrun soon accepted the new form of attention.

Meanwhile the girls that were tossed aside had differing reactions to the wild display.

Skadi was roughly kneading her nipples as she slicked away, rarely blinking and even forgetting to breathe at times as she took in the wild excessive bout of rough, hard fucking before her eyes.

Tykira looked sad, Erik’s pleasurable way of milking her had gotten her close to climax when she was thrown aside. Looking down at the massively swollen bulges of her breasts and stomach, she couldn’t but sigh.

‘I want my calves to be born soon so Master can love me like that again too-mooo!’

And finally Kitten was sitting down and watched on with a disgruntled expression. Perhaps even slightly angry and jealous as if something was stolen away from her and she knew she couldn’t get it back yet.

Back on Erik’s side, after pistoning away for some time and repeatedly feeling Isabeau clench up as she came again and again, Erik grunted and finished deep inside her fertile folds.

Pulling out, his dick was still hard but lost a bit of its edge after cumming a literal bucket-load of spunk.

Seeing Isabeau was now non-responsive with the kohl streaked across her face in dirty smudges, Erik then threw Yeying on her back right next to Isabeau.

Before morphing back, Erik’s tentacle brought Sigrun behind him as Erik then used both hands to hold Yeying’s legs open and the front of her dress lifted to the side as he began to ravish her dripping wet pussy, mixing saliva with lovejuice. He relentlessly continued this attack as Yeying too succumbed to repeated orgasm while Sigrun worked on getting her husband’s cock back to 110%.

She did so by grabbing the dangling erect member and stroking it up and down, lubricated by Isabeau’s juices as it aimed down towards the bed. Sigrun also took care to massage the balls pressed against her face. She didn’t quite feel up for putting her mouth on them, but she did awkwardly kiss the tip and lick the shaft from behind to work it back up.

Ready once more, Erik straightened up from the pussy-feast and jammed straight in, intent knocking Yeying out the same way he did Isabeau.

Wiping her face, Sigrun’s competitive spirit was ignited as she was unhappy at not receiving affection first nor second. So to make Erik focus on her, she moved around the rutting pair and planted her leaking privates on Yeying’s face, covering it up so Erik would be forced to look at her instead.

And it worked, Erik continued to ravish Yeying but his eyes were focused fully on Sigrun who was now using the Cathayan newcomer as a masturbation tool.

Erik then reached out and took hold of one of Sigrun’s turgid nipples, twisting it as he pulled Sigrun forward towards him while she gasped in pleasure at the sensation.

Hnn, ahn! Yes! Oahn! Harder, twist it more! Kiss me! Fuck me! Mess me u-uup!”

She keened and cried before Erik roughly raided her soft mouth and the two fought tongue to tongue, not minding in the least that there was a strand of hair still stuck on Sigrun’s lips.

Erik was in no state of mind to make proper decision any more, fuelled only by lust and desire as he feasted. So it was more luck than intent that Sigrun released Yeying from her suffocating privates before she passed out from asphyxiation. The rush of fresh air and her body’s desire to live caused Yeying to tense up like never before, sending pleasurable signals all over her body as she shuddered, moaned and her muscles spasm in euphoric climax.

Finally, after Erik finished his own climax deep within the eastern beauty, only Sigrun was left standing. Small clouds of steam seemed to highlight the ‘carnage’ on the bed as two bodies were spasming in euphoric pleasure.

Taking her in his arms, Erik stood up on the bed and without pause impaled Sigrun on his undiminished cock. Feeling himself tilt and almost lose his footing on the mattress, he hurriedly moved towards the wall and pinned Sigrun there, leaving her hanging from his arms, on his dick and against the wall as they passionately continued to kiss.

Erik was unrelenting while Sigrun demanded ever more, an exchange of attacks and counterattacks ensued but Erik soon overcame Sigrun’s defences, gaining full control of both Sigrun’s upper and lower mouths. She didn’t seem disappointed when she eagerly ‘surrendered’ and simply enjoyed the rough attention she had come to crave and secretly desire for.

Biting her lower lip in a short moment they separated to breathe for air, Sigrun couldn’t help but form a though:

When I get pregnant, I won’t be able to enjoy this for a whole nine months… Maybe I should postpone it a bit? There… shouldn’t be a rush, right?’

She immediately let go of the idea though, unwilling to entertain the thought.

No, I can’t! I shouldn’t just give in like this! Skadi, a full-blown sex Daemoness is holding back and happily pregnant, why would I fall short of her resolve in these matters? And who knows how many sons Erik will have when I finally decide to get my own…’

Those were her last and only clear thoughts of the night though because Erik renewed his assault with new vigour, taking her seductive gesture of biting her lip as provocation.

A long time later yet all too soon, their battle finally finished too. Their intense lovemaking lasted long enough for the other two to recover slightly and accept Erik’s newfound interest as Yeying was now pushed face down, right into Isabeau’s cum-leaking privates.

Another while later, all three of his lewdly clothed wives were strewn all over the bed but Erik was still not satiated.

Seeing a dangerous pink hue in his eyes, Skadi stopped touching herself as she hurriedly covered her stomach and called for the servants standing by in the next room.

A group of five female thralls anywhere between 18 and 25 years old swiftly filed into the room. These five were some of the bed-warmers on standby and had long since received Erik’s attention in some way or form and been acknowledged in their status as favoured thralls.

Now they each wore their new uniforms Erik brought back and like Bartholomeus mentioned before, the maid outfits truly were both classy and alluring.

Skadi breathed a sigh of relief as she succeeded in diverting the lust-crazed Erik’s attentions to the new arrivals.

Not wishing to remain any longer, she then directed Kitten and Tykira out of the room. They would have to spend the night in a different bed for once.

For hours more Erik continued ravaging the pristine bodies of his partners until finally the lustful Berserker rage subsided and he too collapsed from exhaustion.

Later on, he could barely remember what happened that night but he clearly recalled his reason snapping upon seeing his three women in their lewd clothes and he blacked out completely somewhere after the third round with Sigrun and the arrival of three more Maids.

23