Chapter 85
849 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After cleaning up the Khornite sacrifices, it was time for the Slaaneshi ritual.

This took considerably more time to complete even though the tug arrived after only six thralls had been sacrificed.

Skinning the women alive while they sat on sharpened stakes, slowly sinking deeper onto them as they hung from their wrists while screaming in pain was difficult.

But it worked and Erik now stood face to face with a being both tantalisingly beautiful and horrifyingly malformed.

Roughly half the decidedly female form of the Daemonette had light purple flesh seemingly soft as silk, a finely shaped breast neither too big nor small but ‘just right’ complete with an areola of darker purple and puffy nipple begging for attention. A sight sure to ignite any man’s lustful desires.

Yet the other half of her body was covered in dark purple chitin similar to Erik’s own claw-morph, hard and unyielding while exuding an air of pain and discomfort.

The same was true for her head and face, where chitinous material formed a tear-shaped scale on the flawless face, but the eyes were like an abyss of deepest black and the mouth covered by luscious lips was filled with sharp, needle-like teeth ready to rip into a prey’s throat just as easily as kiss its lips.

Oh my, what’s this? Such a good sacrifice… and an even better looking summonerrrrr.” – She purred alluringly, quite similar to how Skadi first acted way back when.

Erik sensed no killing intent coming from her and lowered his weapon, seemingly falling for the Lust Daemon’s whiles. Even allowing her to approach and tantalisingly trail her fingers over his muscular chest and slowly make its way all the way down.

A sweet smell also assaulted his nostrils, pulling at Erik’s reason and enticing him to throw the female in front of him, or anything else for that matter, to the ground and start humping.

Seeing Erik’s eyes glaze over, the Daemonette showed a bright, victorious smile as she already envisioned the innumerable pleasures and torment she’d encounter and inflict after manifesting into the Mortal world.

But first…” –She said as she licked her lips in anticipation with her long, barbed tongue. “First I’ll have a taste of this hunk! Haven’t had a handsome mortal’s dick in ages!”

Separating from the dazed Erik she sat alluringly on one of the nearby Rune stones, spreading her legs to reveal the uncovered, enticing tight folds of her privates. A clear invitation that could not be misunderstood.

Erik went forward and eagerly placed his right hand on the tight, pink slit and began to rub. Slowly at first, but soon after the Daemonette was sopping wet and Erik began aggressively penetrating first one, two then three fingers up and in.

Elated at the feeling, the Daemonette rocked back her head after reaching a small orgasm but when she turned back to look at her ‘captive’, she was shocked.

An unwavering gaze stared her dead in the eyes, a hint of anger mixed in as well as a victorious smile hung on Erik’s lips.

What-?!” –She began, but Erik already made his move.

With his full fist firmly jammed up the newly formed slut-Daemon’s hole, Erik morphed the arm into its claw form and ripped upwards.

Agh? UaAAgH! HriIEeeh! Guh! Gweeeeh!”

The Daemon of Slaanesh fell to the ground and began to writhe around, screaming incoherently as she stained the ground with dark purple blood. No guts were spilled as Daemons do not possess mortal anatomy, but an enormous gash ran across her body from where she had initially felt nothing but pleasure.

Then, her shrieking abruptly changed tone.

Ha, haah! Ooh, the pain! Exquisite suffering! Hahahahaha! Fine, I’ve been had!

Guh!

What did you summon me for, Master?”

Abhorred by the monster’s apparent enjoyment of her disfigurement and mutilation, Erik quickly proposed a similar deal he offered the Bloodletter.

“You’re a Commander leading a band of other Daemonettes? Then I wish to make a Contract with you! When I summon you, you bring your fighters and fight for me. Kill those I need killing, no killing of me, mine or my allies and half the souls you reap in my name are yours to keep.”

Seeing slight disappointment flash through the Daemonettes eyes, Erik added another line to sweeten the deal.

“And after the battle is won, I can allow you to pick some prisoners or whatever for you and yours to scratch your itch and slake your lusts on. Do we have a deal? Repeat it word for word please along with an oath on your name.”

After receiving the Oath he needed from her, the Daemonette was sent off much the same like the Bloodletter before her.

“Hah, that was dangerous… Is that the effect my pheromones have on my women? That’s actually kind of disturbing… Oh well, as long as I’m the one releasing them I suppose I’m fine with it.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Daemons of Nurgle and Tzeentch were dealt with much the same, with the Plaguebringer requiring seven sacrifices swimming around in spilled guts and festering filth and the Pink Horror needing nine Thralls set aflame with magical fire to be summoned.

Neither of the two were a pleasant encounter. The Plaguebringer’s smell alone was enough to make Erik want to hurl, although it was amenable enough to Erik’s proposed Contract and Erik was VERY relieved he didn’t have to get close to the boil-ridden, puss-dripping, one-eyed monstrosity.

And the Pink Horror was, quite frankly, a lunatic. It was lucid enough to converse with, but that was about it. Eventually, it proposed a game of riddles to determine whether to blast its Eldritch energies at Erik or obediently enter the Contract.

A couple of riddles later, including classics like “what has golden treasure but no key” “-an egg” and others, Erik won by cheating slightly.

“What do I have… in my pocket?”

It just so happened Erik had kept his golden wedding ring safe there, unwilling to wear it while wielding weapons but also not wishing to part with it and storing it in the inventory.

“That... that’s not fair! Precious has to give us THREE guesses!” – The Horror squealed, holding up one finger on three of its hands.

“String!” “-Nope!”

“Euuh… hands!” Having quickly pulled them out, Erik once more answered negatively.

“KNIFE or nothing.” “-Two guesses at once! Wrong on both counts! I’ve won, we’re signing the Contract like we agreed!”

Erik vaguely felt he’d read something similar to this before, but couldn’t quite place it… especially after the Pink Horror continued to complain after signing the Contract.

“What has it got in its filthy little pocketses, precious? Nasty Norscan thief, stealing from poor Goll-“

“Okay, that’s enough! Thank you, byebye, I’ll summon you when I need you!”

Erik quickly sent the strange creature back to the Chaos Wastes before it could complete the sentence.

“Why do I suddenly feel I barely dodged a bullet there?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By then most of the day had gone and the sun was getting close to the horizon. Finished with everything he set out to do today, Erik stopped the swirling vortex caused by the ritual by toppling over one of the keystones.

Seeing him safe and well, Scaldar and Skadi both heaved a sigh of relief. They had helped with starting the Ritual, but once it was under way they were cut off from it entirely. Only Erik and the Thralls were within the swirling mass of Magic Winds with no way to see how everything went.

And judging from the disappearance of the Thralls and Erik wide smile, they judged everything must have gone as planned.

“Hahaha, it was hard, tiring work but it is definitely worth it! I forged four contracts with representatives of each God and I can now summon an army of hundreds of Daemons whenever I wish!”

“That’s good, Erik! Your power grows with leaps and bounds with frightening speed! During the impending Moot at the main Skaeling Tribe I am sure you can garner great respect and advantages for the Frost Wolves! Who knows, maybe the rumoured secret guest I’ve heard will attend this year might favour you as well, truly marking you as a future pillar of our people!”

“Hmpf, I’m just glad Darling is powering up appropriately for someone of his heritage and standing! But… *sniffsniff. What’s this sweet smell on you, Darling? Erik, what happened when you summoned one of those lowly Daemonette sluts?!”

‘How the fuck does she still smell that on me?! Even after half a day and all I can smell on me is the lingering smell of that Plaguebearer?!’

23