Intermission 1 ~Vivian Braveheart~
823 8 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Edited by the great man himself 'Steelz', this part closes out Act 1.Thank you guys for sticking with me, and hope you tag along for what's to come.

“She feels that my sentimental side should be held with kids gloves”

 

The last thing I ever saw before I blacked out was the face of my sweetheart. His face was full of concern. I wish things could've gone differently that day.

 

“SWEETHEART” I jolt up from my slumber. I take a look around the room I was in, it seems like I’m in the shack. How long was I out for!? More importantly, where is Leif!? Just then, the door opens up, and he steps in.

 

“Look who’s awake,” he said in a deep voice

 

“Daddy” I replied back

 

He walks up to me. I give him my innocent smile and open my arms for a hug. He gets close, and proceeds to bonk me on the head

 

“Ouch” I rub my head

 

“That old trick is not going to work on me missy,” he said disappointingly. “You’re still as smug as ever.”

 

“I got it from my old man”

 

He bonks me again, oww those really hurt. 

 

He grabs a chair in the corner of the room, sets it close to my bed, and sits down.

 

“So let’s see here, you disappear on me for a year, come back a few months without letting me know properly, resume your stealing antics as usual, which I thought I’ve dealt with, got yourself caught, and most importantly, you made me lose my best employee.”

 

My eyes widened when I realized who he was talking about.

 

“Where is Leif!? How is he!? Is he safe!?”

 

“Calm down little lady, I made sure he’s still breathing, *sigh* you two are alike, worried for each other, and oblivious to the mess they made”

 

I blush in response. My sweetheart was worried. I feel like my heart is melting.

“Where is he!?”

 

He rubs his neck. Wait, what happened?

 

“Thanks to your little stunt, that idiot took account for your actions, and essentially made himself the villain.”

 

He did WHAT!!

 

“Let me explain. Earlier that day he told me he had business to attend to. I let the rascal carry on, but I had my suspicions. I decided not to open shop and headed out minutes later after he left. I tracked him down to the outskirts of the village, and by the time I reached him, I saw him carry you back to the abandoned building. The guards had surrounded the building, and I was about to step in earlier, but I saw that boy coming out of the building, spouting such stupidity. I thought he was an idiot before, now I think he’s something beyond that. Anyways, what I assume was his ‘plan’ worked, but I bet the idiot didn’t think it all the way through, so I stepped in. Essentially, I had to send away Leif to another place to save him from prosecution.”

 

No…noo… It’s my fault…it’s my fault. *Sniff* *Sniff* *a tear starts flowing down my cheek, others follow*

 

“Hey, hey,” my father grabs my shoulder “No need to cry, I’m sure he’s doing well on his journey,” he tries to reassure me


(Meanwhile, deep in the forest)

~Leif’s POV~

 

“AHH SHIT, I think I read this map wrong” said while taking a look around at my surroundings. I can’t see the path I was taking anymore. 

 

“AHH FUCK ME!!!”


~Vivian’s POV~

 

“I...s-sent my sweetheart a-away” I slur my words out

 

“Wait a minute, sweetheart, don’t tell me you’ve fallen for that boy”

 

I gave him a nod. His eyes widened at the response.

 

“Really now, I’m in shock.” He looks perplexed “I don’t know what to say”

 

I continue to cry. My father is at my side now, though he isn’t my biological father, he treats me as his own, and does the best he can for me. He hugs me and I hug him back.

 

.  .  .

Some time passes now. My tears have stopped flowing, and I start to calm down a bit. My dad stands up and rubs my head.

 

“You still got some more explaining to do, but I’ll let you rest up for a bit more, but not for too long, after all you’ve been sleeping for five days now.”

 

I looked at him with a shocked expression “THAT LONG!!”

 

He starts laughing “Hey those tranquilizers aren’t a joke, just be grateful you’re awake now, would’ve had to bonk you awake. Anyways, I gotta open up shop soon, whenever you’re ready, just ring this bell I left for you, and I’ll come help you up.” He gives me a smile before walking away.

 

“Thanks daddy,” I said softly

 

“Don’t mention it,  you little rascal. Oh, and one more thing, you’re grounded”

 

“Ehh”

 

“Don’t think you can walk away without any consequences of your actions,” He said in a smug expression

 

He then proceeds to walk out the shack without explaining further. I was left there dazed at what he just said. I just sulk at the idea that I won’t be able to do my usual thievery anymore, but more importantly, I won’t be able to go look for Leif. I wrap my hands around myself, and I realize I’m wearing a jacket, but this isn’t any ordinary jacket, this is Leif’s.

 

“You left me with this in my care,” I said to myself

 

I take off the jacket and start to sniff it aggressively. His scent is still on it, and it’s giving me a sense of euphoria. My hand instinctively goes down to my lower region, and I start rubbing my clit. Every whiff I get from the jacket, the more wet I get. No one has ever made me feel like this before. With each rub, I feel closer to reaching my limit. I start to message my breast in ecstasy. I think I’m almost there… I think I’m cumming. My whole body tenses up as I reached my limit. I relax myself on the hammock as I take my fingers out of my pussy, and start to lick them.

 

“Wherever you are, Leif, I promise that you and I will be reunited, and I will take you as my greatest treasure,” I grin widely

Spoiler

Though Leif now finds himself lost, he would soon come across a new kingdom, and meet a set of particular characters. One who has  dark intentions hidden by a righteous facade, and another who is blindly in love, and sees Leif as an hindrance. Things will shaken up once Leif arrives on scene, intentions revealed, hearts broken, denial, acceptance, and possible death. All of this, coming soon in "Act  2 ~The Guild Receptionist~" 

[collapse]

 

17