Chapter 33: The Protagonist vs The Protagonist
2.6k 7 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: The Protagonist vs The Protagonist

...

"Captain Smoker, look at that!"

Smoker, that was doing some paper work until now, got called by one of his subordinates to go and look outside.

Tashigi, that was by his side, walked as well towards the terrace to look what was happening outside.

As both of them took out some binoculars to look at the execution platform, they saw a black haired youth wearing a straw hat on top of his head being pinned down under the foot of the famous pirate Buggy the star clown, who seemed to be ready to chop the youth's neck with the sword in his hand at any minute.

"That boy... What the heck is he doing?" Smoker looked at the scene skeptically, completely confused of what was happening.

"That's... Monkey D Luffy! That's impossible, they seem to want to execute him!" Tashigi exclaimed in amazement while still watching the situation through the binoculars.

Smoker, that was until now silent while pondering over the situation, remembered the first moment when he met Monkey D Luffy at the dock.

[I want to visit the place where the Pirate King died]

'That brat had something different from all the other pirates... I thought he might have been different from all the others... But it seems I was wrong.' Smoker shook his head in disappointment before watching with a curious gaze on his eyes on how could this situation develop.

"Sir, should we attack?"

"Don't, there's no need to hurry"

"But at this rate..."

"I'm the one making decisions here!" Smoker slammed his fist on the railing before he looked angrily at the soldier.

"A pirate is about to kill another pirate, it will save us the problems of capturing both of them"

"Yes Sir!"

"Listen well, the moment Buggy the star Clown beheads Straw hat Luffy, surround him and Alvida together with their crew. It's our opportunity to catch both of them at the same time! Send Unit 1 towards the sea and tell them to destroy every ship from pirates in the dock, while unit 2 will encircle the whole place and wait for the signal to apprehend the pirates!"

After hearing his orders, all the marines in that place run off in order to organize their soldiers and start their plan.

Right when Smoker and Tashigi were about to leave the place in order to prepare themselves as well, one of his subordinates stopped them.

"Captain Smoker!"

"What is it? I'm busy right now"

"It's about Nael the sword of light Sir, he said that he is going to capture both of the pirates right at the plaza, and that no one must disturb him"

"That brat...!"

°

°

°

Sid POV:

"What are you doing?! Hurry up, we don't have much time!" My superior yelled at us as we were taking too much time preparing for the incoming battle.

After that, he left us alone and went to scream to the other groups that were moving as slow as we were.

"Geez, what do you think that happened Sid? It's pretty rare to see the base so agitated." My mob companion Aveir whispered in a low voice while looking at our hysteric commander who screamed in stress at us every once in a while. 

"Dunno, why are you asking me anyways"

"Come on, you arrived late today, maybe you know what was happening outside... I have been inside this base training all the day, and I haven't been able to go out even for a minute"

"I heard from our superiors that some pirates started causing ruckus on the execution platform at the plaza, and they seem to be pretty big shots" Blue, the big and sturdy guy from our group approached us and started whispering as well while taking some pistols and swords from the storage.

"Iyaah~! Then it's my moment to show the ladies my incredible power and made them fall for me instantly!" Aveir clenched his fist tightly and grinned wickedly while looking at the air in a daze.

*Whack!*

"What the heck are you doing?! I told you to hurry up!" Our superior that saw Aveir fantasizing about his harem like fantasies, slapped his head and yelled at him in a furious tone while Blue and me just laughed silently and looked at Aveir with a mocking expression on our eyes.

"You fuckers, why didn't you told me he was behind me!"

""You didn't ask""

"As if that mattered! We are companions right?! Where is the loyalty that we swore at the moment we met each other?!" Aveir screamed at us in an exasperated manner, and of course, we only ignored him while we finished preparing ourselves.

...

As all of us were taken towards the plaza in order to attack the pirates for surprise, of course, I needed to let out an ominous phrase so that I could make the scene look much more epic.

"The screams of battle call me"

"And what the heck are you saying now Sid?"

"A lame guy like you couldn't understand anyway"

"Huuuuh, What did ya say ya piece of shit?!" 

As I ignored Aveir's antics, we finally managed to reach the plaza.

After that we were ordered to hide behind the buildings so that we were able to launch a surprise attack right at the moment Luffy was beheaded, that way we could capture Buggy and that mob villain Alvida at the same time.

But of course... something like that was not going to happen.

"Gyahahahahaha Your time has come Straw-hat!"

Zoro and Sanji, that were busy fighting against Alvida and Buggy's crew while trying to save Luffy, opened their eyes in shock after seeing the Clown finally taking action.

The sword in Buggy's hands raised into the air and shone brightly as if ready to fall down upon Luffy's neck at any moment and taste some blood.

Luffy that was silent until now, completely unable to escape from the grasp of buggy, let out a wide smile and yelled loudly at the air.

"Zoro! Sanji! Ussop! Nami!..."

A wide and gentle smile formed on Luffy's face as the sword descended upon his neck.

"Sorry guys, I'm dead"

...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Suddenly, out of nowhere a giant lightning struck the execution platform where Buggy and Luffy were standing seconds ago, and destroyed it completely while a cloud of dust covered the whole place.

The whole crowd watching the execution, opened their eyes wide at the sudden mystical event, while Zoro and Sanji just looked at the scene with dumbfounded expressions.

*Tap*

After some seconds of silence, a figure slowly emerged from in the middle of the dust and picked up a fallen straw hat that lied unmovable in the ground.

"Hahahahaha, I'm still alive after all" Luffy laughed happily while he placed the straw-hat on top of his head with a smile on his face.

I looked into the distance and saw a mysterious figure wearing a green coat standing above a ceiling while smiling proudly at how the situation unfolded.

"So he used 'That' huh?"

Yes, the card under the sleeve of Monkey D Dragon, and the thing that makes him a very feared opponent.

That.

Yes, That.

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

"Hmm?" 

Suddenly I heard many steps walking in the direction of the plaza, something that was not supposed to happen.

After all, everyone was still to impressed about what had happened now, so they were unable to move at least for a few moments. However, here we are with many people walking towards Luffy at the same time without even caring about what seemed to have happened.

As I turned to look at the one that was messing with the plot, my eyes widened in amazement and curiosity as I imagined the dozens of possibilities that could unfold after a situation like this.

Nael, the protagonist that in a sense I created, was right now walking towards Luffy with his sword unsheathed and ready to attack.

The Protagonist that I created vs The protagonist of this World.

Such a scene made my blood boil in excitement.

"The destiny now unfolds into a new path..."

"Could you shut the fuck up for once Sid? You do this shit every time something like this happens."

Nael, finally in front of Luffy and his crew, raised his sword while my old childhood friends also prepared themselves to help Nael in this fight.

As his sword emitted a beautiful and majestic light from its blade, his voice full of righteousness filled the whole plaza.

"Monkey D Luffy, for orders of the marine, I will capture you!"

...


Dou chikiti Dou.

Protagonist meets protagonist, who will win?

The giant castle I have been building in Minecraft suddenly disappeared, and I'm sad :(

But it's okay, I will just summon 300 withers and explode 3,000,000 TNTs on the house of the motherfucker that did it.

That's all for today, byebye.

69