Chapter 43: Shadow raven is dangerous!
2k 26 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43: Shadow raven is dangerous!

...

"It's horrible, how did you get such an injury while being at Loguetown...? Did you meet an Admiral there?" A man wearing doctor clothes said while he bandaged the injured and bruised body of a mysterious man that was lying on a bed with an angry expression on his face.

"No, even if I had met an Admiral there, I couldn't have allowed them to damage me so much... However, to be honest I'm still not so clear on how I got this injury, all I can remember was that I was staring at my son's departing ship before I decided that I should maybe give him a goodbye-speech now that he was starting his true journey. However, before I could even notice I was already sent hundreds of meters away after receiving an attack on my hip. It actually took me a few seconds to fully wake up, but when I went back to where I was attacked, I couldn't find anyone there"

The patient who was now resting on a bed while looking at the ceiling with a blank look as he tried to reminisce the last moments before he lost consciousness momentarily after being attacked. The man, who had long spiky black hair that fell over his shoulders, and a strange tattoo under his left eye, groaned for a moment while he touched lightly the place in which he was attacked.

"But did you see who it was? Because for you to receive such an attack without even noticing, the other party must be pretty famous"

"Famous... now that I remember that moment... I think I saw a black figure with red eyes on the side of my vision before I was sent flying away...! That's it, the one who injured me was shadow raven!"

"Hoh? The guy who infiltrated twice in Marine Ford and stole their sea stone without them even noticing? I heard they rose his Bounty to 400,000,000 bellys right away after he escaped successfully the second time... But why could he attack you Dragon?"

The injured man, who in reality was the infamous and terrifying commander of the revolutionary army, also known as the World's Worst Criminal, Monkey D Dragon, looked at his hands in a dazed gaze for a moment before he shook his head with a wry look on his face as he tried his best to reminisce what happened before, but without much success.

"I don't know, I still don't understand totally what happened there. I even met him a few days before that happened, he suddenly appeared in my window at night and looked at me in a terrifying way while saying he was gathering information about me. His strength is unmeasurable for the time being, and judging from his actions I can deduce that he has some kind of ability or power related to stealth that allows him to enter even within the sensory range of powerful users of observation Haki like me without being detected in the slightest... It can be a devil fruit that we have never heard of... or maybe a powerful artifact lost after the void century..."

"Indeed, but to think that someone so strong was hiding in the shadows until now and that no one managed to notice him at all is incredible... Maybe he does indeed have some kind of stealth related ability or artifact, but that does not change the fact that he is incredibly strong even without the use of that technique... should I spread the word among our troops to not challenge him if they ever meet him?"

"Yeah, do that please. That man is dangerous and we do not know what kind of plans does he have for the future, nor if he is hostile with our revolutionary army judging by the fact that he attacked me, or if he even cares about the horrible acts that the world government does without anyone noticing... Only time will tell if we can have him as an ally or an enemy. But until then we better prepare counter measures against him just in case."

"Indeed, then if you excuse me, I will leave for the time being, and remember to rest properly for a few days to make sure that the injury does not worsen"

"Yes, I will"

Soon, as the steps of the one who seemed to be a doctor disappeared into the distance, Dragon turned to look at the ceiling once again with a frown on his face while reminiscing his meeting with the strange man that Shadow raven was.

"Shadow raven... no... Thanatos... that man is dangerous..."

°

°

°

Far away in a certain kingdom...

...

"Well could you look at that? I'm getting better and better at cooking every day! At this rate my food will reach unprecedented heights that no one has reached before... who knows, maybe at some point it will even make the people that eat it to moan and undress involuntarily...?"

A black haired youth was currently looking at a book with a curious look in his eyes while he ate a special type of food only seen in the Kingdom of Arabasta.

"To think that the royal library could have such a thing like a cooking book... I thought it could have something more important, but it's not like I'm complaining..."

As he closed the book and looked at the window outside the royal castle, he then turned to look at his plate where the delicious dish he prepared in just a few minutes was lying.

"Besides... maybe this is a good opportunity to make some money?"

*Click*

Suddenly, a man with black hair and a tied-off beard entered the library with a curious look in his eyes. He was wearing a green robe with yellow edging, an orange and beige sash around his waist, and a purple coat that covered his shoulders completely.

"What's with this incredible smell coming from the library? I don't think it's time for lunch yet..."

As the man scanned the entire library to find the source of the incredible smell, he suddenly noticed a small plate lying on the desk of the library that had one of his favorite types of food prepared on top of it.

"This is...?! Such an incredible aroma... who could have prepared it...? Could it be a trap with poison in it?"

As much caution as he had with this strange situation, his most basic instincts were screaming for him to eat the delicious dish lying there. It was a very irresistible feeling that made him move unconsciously towards the dish before he accidentally picked up a piece of it before eating it.

"...! Such an amazing flavor!!!! I think I can die poisoned now and I won't have any regrets!!"

"I hope you enjoy the dish, I'm leaving for now" Suddenly a voice came from his side before the sound of mysterious steps started getting farther and farther away while the man ate happily without a care of the world.

"Oh yeah, goodbye! Nom Nom-"

Not only did he not notice the black haired youth that passed next to him and patted his shoulder lightly, he also answered to his words unconsciously without even noticing his presence at all.

As the man continued eating without a care in the world, the door of the library was closed and the youth started walking through the hallways of the royal castle while passing right next to a patrolling set of guards from time to time.

"Good work for today"

""Yes, thank you"" Was what the guards could usually reply as they just continued jogging through the castle in order to find any kind of intruder.

"It seems like my Mob aura technique is developing even further... now I can speak to them calmly and they will answer out of instinct. In summary, I'm so unimportant to their brains that they no longer care about my presence and they just identify me as part of the castle. Thus, as their minds just shrug me aside as an unimportant existence, their brains just send up orders to the mouth to just reply to anything I say instinctively because they think that there's nothing wrong with replying to that unimportant existence... Maybe in the future I can develop this technique even further and make them answer any question I ask them? I think it's possible... But it will take a lot of training"

Soon, he reached the exit, and looked back at the castle once again with a grin spreading on his mouth.

"Heck, even the king did not notice me at all"

...


The mobness of our MC transcends what is humanly possible?! Now he can speak to people with them ont even noticing that they are talking to him?

What is the real power of a mob?

Discover it in the next chapters.

Adios.

51