Chapter 85: Devil submission
1.4k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 85: Devil submission


...

Human potential in this world was something completely out of the sharts. Not to mention the potential of reaching a physical prowess that was seemingly impossible in his previous world due to the many laws of physics, but human minds here also had equally strong potential, if not even more powerful, than the body, in many ways.

Willpower, something that only allowed humans to push themselves forward in my previous world... Yet, in this world, it had become that, and much more... A weapon that allowed people to break through the laws of physics, and subdue everyone who was below them...

Spirit, In many ways, the liveliness and fervor of people while living their lives and reaching their goals, yet... here it was a weapon that could be even manifested to the user's will, being even possible to create temporary clones of yourself...

Passion, the level of dedication and care to something in particular... yet, here it was something that allowed one to even ignite your own limbs, and not suffer a speck of damage...

How many more aspects of the human mind had yet to be explored and developed further?ย 

What was the limit of the humans?ย 

What other emotions would become something more than simple emotions?

Sid asked himself these questions several times... And although he wouldn't come to a proper conclusion, he indeed managed to discover more uses to the previously mentioned aspects of the human mind...

He wondered... if the reason why you could punch Logia-type users was that your willpower acted due to you Desiring to hit your opponent... Then what other things would his willpower do?

If he desired with all his heart to walk on water... Could he do it?

If he wanted to become a god and destroy the universe... Could he do it?

If he... Wanted to force the devils inside devil-fruits to do whatever he wanted... Could he do it?

He had yet to see... But now, one of the questions was about to get answered.

*Step...*

Soon, in the middle of Akainu's consciousness, the figure of Sid manifested rapidly like made out of smoke. The reddish-brown eyes looked calmly at the Devil in front of him, even if it looked like the very owner of hell itself.

[๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž...? ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง?! ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ...!!!]

The devil's eyes trembled in confusion while looking at Sid. It was as if it was looking at some kind of impossible thing that went completely against the laws of the world... And in some way, Sid was indeed doing that...

No human would be able to learn so much and so many things in such a short time... Even less, reach the level of power he had reached.

Humans had a limited lifespan, and no matter how much of a prodigy they were, it was impossible for them to reach the level of knowledge necessary to achieve what Sid had just done, and even if they did it, it would take them an entire lifetime... Not to mention that they wouldn't be even able to train themselves like Sid had done, as they would be too focused on learning rather than fighting... Which could also render them completely weak when facing a powerful devil like the one from the Magu Magu no mi...

But Sid had just done that with extreme ease, even the devil could feel the terrifying level of pressure that Sid was released just by using his consciousness alone. It was terrifying for him to think what kind of future would a human like this have.

How strong would he become once a hundred years passed?

It made the Devil shudder...

"I came here with a special purpose, to take you away from this body and make you become my underling"

[๐Œ๐ž? ๐“๐จ ๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ? ๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ !!]

"I imagined you would say that... Then, I guess I will just erase you right now. I don't need future Akainus interfering with my plans after all..."

Sid wasn't wasting any time, he knew that this was a completely new environment and that if something went wrong then he might die because of unknown causes, totally unbefitting of a Shadow eminence!

What kind of other ways would the mind of Akainu have to protect itself against foreign consciousness like his? He was curious but he preferred to find that out in a place where his body isn't exposed to anyone.

Besides, he still had a lot of things to prepare before fighting the Anomaly. Thus, he didn't want to spend one of his 10 lives in something as measly as taking Akainu's fruit for his personal use.

[๐„๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž? ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ! ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฐ... ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž... ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ... ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ˆ๐!!]

*Rumble...!!*

Suddenly, the entire environment became the very image of hell, with the floor becoming scorching rocks, and rivers of lava flowing everywhere.

The body of the Devil, which was several times bigger than that of Sid already, suddenly started growing bigger and bigger as his appearance became also much more fierce, with the lava on his body growing much brighter as if ready to explode at any possible moment.

The lava in the surroundings soon started swirling at a terrifying speed all around Sid, trapping him inside a lava whirlwind while the Devil simply watched from above with a delighted expression as the consciousness of Sid became engulfed in the scorching liquid.

[๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ... ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž... ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž... ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ...- ๐”๐ซ๐ค๐ก?!]

Suddenly, a sharp pain assaulted the Devil's mind and made him fall to his knees powerlessly. This pain wasn't something he had felt before... it was something completely new to him... It was as if his whole being was being crushed under hundreds of mountains with no way out...

[๐‡๐จ๐ฐ... ๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง... ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ...?!]

At that moment, the lava whirlwind scattered away, and the figure of Sid once again appeared from inside it. It had some injuries here and there, but it wasn't that much to be a dangerous situation.

"I almost died there... I guess showing off it's a bit dangerous in this situation. After all, I've yet to train my mind enough for it to compare to my body, but for now, I guess it's enough to handle you..."

[๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง... ๐๐จ, ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...?!]

"Me...? Heh..."

Lowering his head and chuckling silently, Sid covered his face with his hand and started laughing out loud while ignoring the dumbfounded expression of the Devil.

"I am a simple and weak human who isn't interesting at all, my combat abilities are mediocre, and it's a miracle that I'm still alive... I... am... the definition of Average!!!"

The devil frowned when he heard Sid's words, and with great effort, he punched the ground with his trembling fist and yelled at him with a ferocious tone. [๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž!! ๐€ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž!!]

Rapidly, lava started flowing out from his body in enormous amounts and started filling out the entire place, engulfing Sid completely in the process...

[๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐š ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ!! ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ!!]

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

Suddenly, from within the sea of lava that seemed to extend to the infinite, thousands, if not millions of crows started emerging and filling the skies with their ominous cry.ย 

[๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ...?]

"Indeed... I never expected this to be an easy task... But what is life without hardships? What is power without effort behind it to back it? If I am to make you submit to me, I'll make sure to make it with my own hands... metaphorically speaking of course..."

From within the lava, a dark and ominous figure rose rapidly into the air, engulfed completely in darkness seemingly unaffected by the light in the surroundings, and with only his shiny red eyes glowing from inside the darkness like two sinister red moons illuminating the dark night sky.

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

The crows soon started swirling around the figure as if attracted to him, their cries filling the skies and overflowing the insides of the devil with fear, for the first time in centuries, he was facing an enemy whom he was not completely sure to be able to defeat, and just this thought unnerved a lot the Devil.

No matter how dangerous his enemies were in the past, or how stronger they were compared to him, he never felt helpless against them... yet... this human in front of him was something out of this world...

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

Soon, the millions of crows started forming what seemed to be a giant sphere in the air, with the shadowy figure at its center as if controlling all the crows. The devil only watched everything unfold, as his mind was questioning whether or not to attack the figure, just like you question yourself whether it's a good idea to wake up or not a dangerous beast... If he attacked... would he survive?

ย 

[๐˜๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...!! ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง...

ย 

...ฬดฬŒฬ‹อฬ€อฬŠฬฟอ„ฬ“อ„ฬซฬขฬฐฬ˜Aฬดฬ…ฬฬฬ‹อ›ฬขฬ อˆฬซอ‰อ–nฬตอ€ฬ‰อŒฬฟฬอ—ฬพฬฆฬ™ฬบฬจdฬทฬฬ‰ฬƒฬฟฬšฬŒฬŽฬŒฬŠอฬจอ‡ฬผฬงฬณฬ—ฬฉฬฏอ• ฬดฬ”ฬ…อƒฬ“อ‹ฬ‰อ•ฬงอ™อ‡ฬขอšฬกฬฉฬฉฬฅIฬธฬฟฬŽฬฝฬพอ„ฬกอ”ฬฌอ‡-ฬดอ›อ„ฬ‡ฬ‹ฬŠฬ’อ„ฬฌฬฒฬจฬWฬถออ„อ’ฬอ„ฬ†ฬŠฬ•อ›ฬงอ”ฬคอ…ฬœฬฎฬœIฬตฬŽฬ’ฬฬŒฬ…ฬœLฬธอออ„ฬŒออ‡ฬ—Lฬธอ†ฬซฬฐ-ฬธออ˜ออฬšฬพฬขอ“KฬตฬฬŽอ€อ€อ†ฬขอŽIฬตฬ‘ฬ•ฬฐฬฒฬ˜ฬฏLฬถออ„อ’ฬˆอฬฬอŒอ€ฬ‰ฬนฬžฬฆฬปอœฬžฬผฬ—ฬณLฬธอƒอŠฬ†อ‹ฬ‡ฬƒฬ†ฬฑอ”อšฬฏฬฏฬฃอšฬคฬฆฬŸ-ฬดฬอ„ฬพอฬฟอ’ฬชฬฌฬชอ…ฬฅฬฎYฬถอ„ฬƒอƒฬ•อ’ฬ’ฬพฬ•ฬ‹อ–อŽฬ–ฬปฬ–ฬกฬบฬฃฬฌOฬทอŒฬ‹อ„อ—ฬ‘อฬ„ฬ“อฬฬฌอฬฌฬฌอ“ฬฐฬ Uฬธฬƒฬƒฬ”อƒอƒฬฟอŒฬ‘ฬ‹ฬƒฬ—ฬฉฬก!!]

ย 

Roaring in anger, the lava all around the place started moving like a wave towards the sphere of crows flying in the air, ready to engulf it completely in one go. However, at that moment, the cries of the crows became several times more ferocious and intimidating, as if they had entered a frenzied state at that moment.

"Whether you submit to my will or I die here... Let's see it"

Sid, who was still covered in thick darkness, pointed with his finger forward, and suddenly the millions of crows started duplicating incessantly, increasing their numbers enormously in a matter of seconds.

"Smash his last speck of resistance, and bring him to me"

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

*Caw*

The swarm of crows rapidly flew towards the incoming tsunami, growing bigger and bigger with each second as the previous number of Crows continued to duplicate repeatedly.

Soon, two waves met each other with extreme fierceness and clashed against each other. One being of a bright red, and the other being pitch black... Which one engulfed the other first... it was pretty obvious.

...


Hey there! Sorry for the wait.

Also, your author has officially become 18 years old!

Huehuehue.. now I'm allowed to say a bad word... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ass

Anyway, today I also graduated from school, though I still have to do the final exam which will determine which university and what career do I pick. So I have yet to completely finish with all this stuff I'm going through right now.

Either way, that's all for today.

Bye bye!

28