Chapter 89/Interlude 35- The Maid’s Wrath ✔️
955 16 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akuji's POV

I'm running toward to head maid's tent. When I open the tent, I can see no one in there. I ask the maid who is guarding the tent.

-Did you see the head maid? (Akuji)

-I have seen her flight out of the tent with insane speed a few moments ago. (Maid A)

-Tchhh, she instantly notices it. (Akuji)

-Can I ask what happened? (Maid A)

-Master Farah has completely disappeared from this galaxy system. Or you can think the satellites can't detect her on 14 planets of this galaxy. (Akuji)

-How come? The head maid just specifically invented our satellites to spy on master Farah. (Maid A)

-That's the problem. (Akuji)

-Haiz! I hope the head maid is not putting her anger on someone. (Akuji)

I recall the only time that we make the head maid angry. I almost disappear along with a planet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Septem's POV

I'm reading the report I received from my subordinate.

-Hey, I got something to report. (Yoso)

-Tchh. (Septem)

-Why the hell you do that when you see my face? (Yoso)

-Because there is no good news whenever you try reporting something? (Septem)

-I'm not the goddess of bad luck, you know! (Yoso)

-Then what's wrong? (Septem)

-Farah disappears. The mark I place on her also disappears with no trace.(Yoso)

I immediately stand up.

-What did you just state? (Septem)

-I can figure out the one who did this. The one who can easily eliminate my trace is... (Yoso)

When Yoso tries to complete the sentence, I can hear a roaring noise.

-Whew, we have a familiar guest here. (Yoso)

Yoso instantly goes through the black gate and disappears.

A vast hole is produced in the room's ceiling, a shadow flies through it and stands on the ground. The shadow identity is Hana.

-... (Septem)

-Die (Hana)

Hana instantly creates many nanomachine guns around her and shoots at me. I instantly jump to the side to dodge the attack.

-Hey, you can't just shoot at others for no reason! (Septem)

Hana glares at me.

-The only person who can make the master disappear in the thin air is only you. (Hana)

-Hey! How come you go to that conclusion? (Septem)

-If you still do not reveal where your current master is, I will make you in half-dead states. (Hana)

-There is no way I can reason with her right now. (Septem)

-Goddess Realm. (Hana)

The spaceship appears from behind Hana again and ready to fire at me.

-There are no ways I can fall for one trick twice. Goddess Realm. (Septem)

Hana commands the spaceship to fire at me with its canon.

-Reverse. (Septem)

-Eh? (Hana)

I transfer back the incoming attack and allow it to hit the spaceship. Hana seems to grasp something.

-The goddess realm you used formerly and presently are not your real goddess realm. The genuine power of your goddess realm is to copy the goddess realm from others. Since it's impossible to have two goddess realms at the same time. (Hana)

This maid is insane as always. She can conclude with a few hints.

-How many gods or goddesses have you killed to get those fake goddess realms? (Hana)

-... (Septem)

-I will utilize force to make you answer then? (Hana)

Suddenly Yoso appeared from me.

-The fun is over, it's time to go! (Yoso)

-Oi! (Hana)

We disappear through the black gate Yoso creates.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hana's POV

The only clue that can help me find the master has disappeared.

-That girl likely is the one who saves her last time. (Hana)

I can't get the thought that master will dead out of my mind. Master is currently being hurt because of soul damage. It's my fault that I'm not by her side when I need her most.

-Master... (Hana)

Nothing can replace you, master. I shake my head and remind myself.

-Maybe master plays a trick on me. I should keep composed and let the maids do the searching. I should get the treasure to heal the master soul first. (Hana)

 

Thanks for reading (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

45