Chapter 116: Contract With Kyu ✔️
829 29 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the help of Kyu, I can run through the forest without getting lost.

-Kyuu~

Since there are many monsters, became active in the forest. I have tried turning into the queen's mode, but somehow I can't transform. I can solely apply body reinforcement and run through the mist forest.

-Kyuu!

-Okay, turn left at this place. (Farah)

On the way to save Kyu's father, I can see many kinds of the beast that have dark crimson fur.

-Kyuu...

-Your father is also becoming like that, Kyu? (Farah)

-Kyuuuuuu...

-Don't worry, I will save your father.

-Kyuu~

Kyu has become strangely worried for her father. Unlike other beasts, Kyu's fur is still white, and there is no sign that her fur will change into a dark crimson colour.

-Are you alright, Kyu? (Farah)

-Kyuu!

-She seems to be okay. (Farah)

I wonder why she is fine while the other beasts have become crazy because of the dark crimson mist.

-Kyuu!

-We are near his place? Alright, hold on me tight, Kyu. (Farah)

-Kyuuu! Kyuu!

I speed up and run in the direction that Kyu told me. From afar, I can see a gigantic dark crimson wolf is assaulting a girl.

-Grrrr!

I successfully repel its attack using my barrier.

-Farah? (Yoso)

The girl I successfully protected seems to recognize me. Kyu is staring at the gigantic wolf in front of me. I turn to the girl and try to construct a barrier that can conceal her presence. The girl seems to be a little impatient and asks me.

-How can you be in this place, Farah? (Yoso)

I don't know why this girl knows my name or what is she talking about. I instantly deny and shake my head.

-You may mistake me for someone else. (Farah)

-I can't be mistaken. You are Farah. (Yoso)

The gigantic wolf in front of me suddenly roars.

-I'm sorry. But I need to handle that wolf first. I will talk to you after I finish my work. (Farah)

-... Alright. (Yoso)

I jump out of the barrier and head to the gigantic wolf's place.

-Kyuu...

-Is he your father? (Farah)

The wolf in front is Kyu's father. He is so different comparing with the first time I encounter him. Kyu jumps off from my shoulder and walking toward him.

-Kyuu!

I think she is trying to wake her father up.

-Grawllll!

However, the wolf in front of me can't realise his daughter is in front of his eyes. He runs forward and tries to attack Kyu.

-Transform! (Farah)

I instantly transform into a magical girl of love form and try to protect Kyu. I use all of my might to fly to Kyu's place. Since I can't cast a barrier in time, I'm using my back to protect her.

-Kyuu!

The wolf retreats and watches me after seeing I protect Kyu.

-Kyuuu!

Kyu becomes furious and tries to check out my wound. I caress her head and tell her not to worry.

-I'm fine. My wound will heal soon. (Farah)

It's not time to relax, so I put Kyu on my shoulder and start my battle with the gigantic wolf.

-Grawll!

The gigantic wolf rushes to me with an insane speed. I can easily dodge it using flight skill in magical girl mode. I try shooting the beam to attack him.

-The attack is missed... (Farah)

My eyes can barely follow his figure when he is running. It would take all day for me to land a hit on him at this rate.

-Kyuu!

-How can he disappear? (Farah)

No, I think he has hidden in the mist and waits for a good chance to strike at me.

-Where is he? (Farah)

-Kyuu!

-Behind? (Farah)

I turn around and see him tries to bite from behind.

-Argh!

His attack is insanely fast. I can barely avoid it.

-Kyuu...

The mist has limited my eyesight, which makes me unable to detect him. And he once again has disappeared into the mist.

-That's dangerous. Can you notify me where he will attack again, Kyu? (Farah)

-Kyuuu?

-What do you mean by he will attack from every direction? (Farah)

I can hear the tremendous howl coming from behind the mist.

-What is he trying to do? (Farah)

I wait for him to come at me. From behind the mist, I can see not only one but over ten gigantic wolves jump at me at the same time.

-Urgh!

I can't avoid all the attacks and choose to take some of them if necessary. My clothes become tattered, and many scars have appeared on my body.

-So he can use the skill even when he loses his reasoning. (Farah)

-Kyuuu!

-This is really hopeless. I can never defeat him at this rate. (Farah)

I don't have any solution for this type of enemy.

-Kyuuu!

Kyu suddenly jumps off from my should and tries reaching over my hands.

-What's wrong, Kyu? (Farah)

I can feel Kyu bite a finger of mine.

-It's hurt, Kyu... (Farah)

>Equal contract between Individual Farah and Kyu created.
>Each Individual can inherit a part of other race characteristics.
>Individual Kyu has inherited Immortality from Farah.
>Individual Farah has inherited Mist Wolf's sense from Kyu.
> Condition achieved: New magical girl form is ready to be created.
> Do you want to create it?

-Yes! (Farah)

It seems Kyu is trying to support me. I caress her head and place her on my shoulder again.

New form Available
+Daughter Of Mist Forest.

-Increase your STG and DEX  by 500% when you are fighting in the mist forest.

-Increase your STG and DEX by 100% of your INT.

-You can sense the opponent from afar.

-You can create up to 10 clones of your that have 50% of your stats.

-Once an hour, you can transfer yourself and your opponent into a mist forest dimension.

I can feel something on my body has grown. The clothes I have right now are moderately exposing. It's a bikini with white fur that barely hides my important place.

-Wait! I have a wolf's ear and tail now! (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

Farah cuteness has increased Xd

45