Chapter 141: The Second Floor-2 ✔️
677 11 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I step through the door with Beleth, I arrive in a spacious room.

-Beleth? (Farah)

Beleth has disappeared, I can no longer find her near my side. I can merely perceive a girl wears a black cloak from head to toe stands in front of me.

-Another illusion? (Septem)

It seems that girl misunderstood me for the illusion of the black tree monster.

-Wait! (Farah)

The girl doesn't wait for me to explain the situation and runs toward me.

-Let's end this fast. (Septem)

The girl takes out a sword and tries to slash me. I instantly construct a barrier to defend against her attack.

-Please wait! I think you must be mistaken! (Farah)

The girl glares at me and retreats after I block her attack.

-Can you listen to me? I'm not an illusion produced by the black tree! (Farah)

-Huh! There is no way I fall for a single trap twice! (Septem)

According to my eyes, I notice she is maintaining the mana in the air.

-Hoh! (War)

I suddenly hear War's voice in my head.

-It's my turn to take care of you today, Farah. (War)

War seems to observe the girl in front of me, then smiles out loud.

-Ahahaha, this familiar mana scent. (War)

-Eh, what's wrong? (Farah)

-You can't remember since you forget about her. But we remember that girl very well. (War)

-Is she a bad guy? (Farah)

-Not really. (War)

-Then is she a good guy? (Farah)

-Nah! You don't need to care about those minor details now. You have a sole objective, Farah. (War)

-What is it, War? (Farah)

-Beat the hell out of her! (War)

-Heh! (Farah)

-Thousand Flame lances ~✩ (Septem)

It seems that the girl has finished casting magic while I was talking with the War.

-I don't think I can hold up against those lances with my barrier. (Farah)

-Let me borrow your body a little, Farah. (War)

>Attempt to take over the body.
=>Take over completed. Current owner: War

It seems like I have returned to the black space again. However, this time there is a gigantic television in the middle of the black space.

-How come there is a television here? (Farah)

-Ara, Farah, you have come. (Death)

-Huh? (Farah)

Death and Famine are sitting right in front of the television. Death pulls me down and lets me sit in her lap.

-Come here, Farah! We are going to have something good to see. (Death)

On the television, I can see War is controlling my body.

-It's a long time since I have possessed a physical body. (War)

The girl seems to be quite surprised at my sudden change. However, she resumes shooting the flame lances at War.

-Eh, War will not create a barrier? (Farah)

The one answer to my question is Famine.

-Only the amateur will do that. Look and learn! (Famine)

I nod and return to look at the screen.

-Since I don't have too much mana right now, let's end the game soon. (War)

War ignores her own defences and runs toward the girl. The girl commands the lances to shoot at War.

-You need to put in more effort. I can easily avoid this kind of attack. (War)

-Tchhh. (Septem)

War swiftly avoids all the incoming lances fly toward her.

-How about 500 lances fired at you at the same time? (Septem)

This time the girl combines 500 lances in a single lance and shoots at War.

-Is that all you got? (War)

War creates a small blade using mana.

-You only need to do this. (War)

When the lance flies at her, War simply uses the mana blade to parry the lances and change its direction.

-Die. (Septem)

-Hoh. (War)

The girl this time doesn't stand still and watch after her lances miss but engages in close combat with War. The girl brandishes the sword at War.

-This girl possesses many things up her sleeve. (War)

War tries her best to avoid the attack of the girl. The girl can't land a single hit on War.

-Why does War avoid that sword and choose not to parry it, Death? (Farah)

Death caresses my head and answers me.

-That sword isn't simple as its look, Farah. Therefore, War can't carelessly touch it since it damages your body. (Death)

Death points at the screen and notifies me.

-Look! (Death)

The sword seems to miss War and hit the ground where is she standing. The sword releases a terrible shock wave throughout the entire room.

-This time you can no longer avoid my attack. (Septem)

To avoid the shock wave, War must jump up. However, this has to create a chance for the girl to attack War since she can no longer avoid the attack in the air.

-Burn her to ash! (Septem)

The girl commands the remaining fire lances to shoot at War. Those lances fly toward War with insane speed.

-You must be mistaken. You are the one who will go down here. (War)

War reverses her direction in the middle of the air and lands right beside the girl.

-Eh? That is my move! (Farah)

-War just learned it from your recent fight, Farah. (Death)

War smirks and says.

-I have always wanted to punch you in the face. (War)

War focuses the mana in her hand and hits right at the girl's face.

-Ughh! (Septem)

The girl receives the punch of War and flies toward a wall nearby.

-I know you want to protect "White", but I still can't forgive what have you done to us on the earth. (War)

-Shut up! Don't you dare to look at my memory again! (Septem)

The girl seems to be angry at what War said. The girl suddenly takes out a dark tablet from her pocket.

-Let's end this farce. (Septem)

-Death, the tablet is dangerous! (Farah)

-... (Death)

> The negative effect: Divine power restriction is temporary lift in the current area because of the appearance of opposite power. Time until the cancel effect end: 15 minutes.

-Goddess Realm. (Septem)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

36