Chapter 161: A Date On Sky City, Aeria-3 ✔️
711 18 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

-Where are we heading to, Beleth? (Farah)

-It's a secret, master. (Beleth)

Beleth is pulling my hand and taking me across the street. This time, Beleth seems to have a destination in her mind.

-We're almost there, master. (Beleth)

After a while, we arrived at the place look like a theatre.

-We have arrived, master. (Beleth)

-Is it a theatre, Beleth? (Farah)

Beleth replies to me with a face that looks like an abandoned puppy.

-Have you seen this place before already, master? (Beleth)

I reflexively reach out to Beleth's head and try to pat her.

-Ahh! (Farah)

I immediately retract my hand and glance at Beleth.

-Master. (Beleth)

Beleth grabs my hand and places it on her head. Beleth speaks to me with a bright red face.

-You can pat me, master. (Beleth)

-Can I? (Farah)

Beleth nods and lets me stroke her head. When I'm stroking Beleth's head, I can hear many voices come from my surroundings.

-That couple is so cute. (Passerby A)

-Right, they are so cute. (Passerby B)

-Hyaaaa, let's take a picture of them. (Passerby C)

I take my hand off her head and inform her.

-We should go in, Beleth. (Farah)

-Uhm. (Beleth)

The moment we come inside, there is a guard with black wings stands at the door. The guard gives Beleth two black tickets and informs her.

-These are the two V.I.P tickets that you asked for, your majesty. (Guard)

-All right, you can go back now. (Beleth)

The guard retreats from our sight and leaves us alone.

-Let's head inside, master. (Beleth)

After that, a staff of theatre appears and escorts us inside an enormous room with a balcony. It seems we are sitting in a place that is high above compared with other people.

-With this, my master can enjoy the show leisurely. (Beleth)

The staff additionally serves us the snack with the highest quality.

-Let's enjoy the show, master. (Beleth)

I ask Beleth about the show at the theatre.

-What is this show about, Beleth? (Farah)

-I do not know since I haven't looked at their schedule, master. (Beleth)

-Heh. (Farah)

I wonder why the guard with black wings realizes Beleth is their queen, while others treat her like an ordinary person.

-Beleth? (Farah)

-Yes, master? (Beleth)

-Why do other people aside from the guard treat you as an ordinary person? (Farah)

-Ah, the ordinary people can't recognize who I am since I'm using a skill called "Block Recognition."With this skill, I can set the target that can recognize my identity. And the ones who can realize my identity are the ones with black wings. (Beleth)

-Is that so? (Farah)

I munch at the cake that the staff just brought to the table.

-The show will start soon. (Beleth)

We had a wonderfully fun time at the theatre afterwards. The show was about a saviour with black wings who comes down from heaven to save everyone. In the play, the saviour must overcome many challenges and hardships to become a true saviour.

-The show was so great, Beleth. (Farah)

-Uhm. (Beleth)

Beleth somehow possessed an odd face throughout the whole play. Maybe the show didn't fit her taste, so Beleth had become moody.

-Beleth? (Farah)

-Master, I'm right here. (Beleth)

-I want to buy souvenirs for others. (Farah)

Beleth forms a smile and answers me.

-I know a shopping district nearby. Allow me to take you to that place, master. (Beleth)

With Beleth's help, I finish buying souvenirs for everyone. The sun has already set by the time we finished everything.

-It's really a fun day with you, Beleth. (Farah)

-Me too, master. I really love spending time with the master. (Beleth)

-Are we heading back now, Beleth? (Farah)

Beleth stares at me with a mischievous smile.

-I have a last surprise for you today, master. Put on your wings, master. (Beleth)

I follow Beleth's advice and put out the white wings. Beleth also manifests her dark wings.

-Let's go, master. (Beleth)

Beleth takes my hand and leads me toward the sky. It doesn't take long for us to reach the top of the city.

-What are we going to do, Beleth? (Beleth)

Beleth takes out something like a small music box from her pocket. She lets it float in the middle of the air.

-Ah~ (Farah)

The music box starts playing melodious pieces of music. Beleth releases my hand and looks at me with warm eyes.

-My lady? (Beleth)

-Eh? (Farah)

Beleth reaches out her hand to me as if she desires me to grab hers.

-Will you dance with me, my lady? (Beleth)

I unconsciously reach out to Beleth's hand.

-If you don't mind, your partner is a clumsy dancer. (Farah)

Beleth smiles at me. I feel my heart beating so fast when I look at her smile. Is it the result of the music and current atmosphere? Or is it happening due to...?

I shake my head and try to keep calm.

-My cute lady, Lets our dance start. (Beleth)

Under Beleth's lead, we start dancing in the middle of the air.

-The entire city is witnessing your graceful dance, my cute lady. (Beleth)

-Moh, Beleth. (Farah)

-I will make the entire city turn their attention to you, my lady. (Beleth)

The firework starts shooting around us.

-Ah, so pretty~ (Farah)

Beleth replies to me with a mischievous tone.

-The one in front of me is more beautiful than that. (Beleth)

My face becomes red at the sudden attack of Beleth.

-Moh, that's cheating. (Farah)

Beleth suddenly pulls me to her side when we are dancing.

-Beleth? (Farah)

-I don't know from when. (Beleth)

The distance between us is gradually shortening until Beleth's face is in front of me.

-I have fallen in love with you, Farah. (Beleth)

I can feel that her lips touch mine.

-Hyaaa~ ❤️ (Farah)

Beleth becomes more aggressive and doesn't allow me to fight back. My thought becomes blank, and I can no longer command my body. At this moment, I can merely enjoy our kiss.

-Nyaaa~ ❤️ (Farah)

Beleth finally lets me go.

-I'm sorry, master. (Beleth)

-... (Farah)

Both of us are extremely shy to look at each other. I use all of my courage to tell Beleth.

-Farah. (Farah)

-...Eh? (Beleth)

-I want you to call me Farah instead of master. (Farah)

Beleth smiles shyly.

-Right, Farah. (Beleth)

Beleth once again hugs me.

-Let's go back now, Farah. (Beleth)

A magic circle appears under our feet and generates a light that swallows our bodies.

 

 

The sweetness is over 9000.

These two are so adorable. Thanks for reading OwO

39