Chapter 177: Crazy In Love-2 ✔️
689 20 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I have no place to escape now. Both behind and in front of me are people who are ready to catch me.

-You have no place to hide, Farah. (Lecia)

-Please be a good girl and listen to us, Farah. (Nina)

People from both sides slowly shorten the distance between them and me. If I don't run away at this rate, they will catch me for real.

-Good girl~ (Ano)

-Goddess, please come to our side. (Crowd)

-There is one thing I can do at the moment! (Farah)

I take out the wings I bought on the date with Beleth.

-I'm sorry. (Farah)

I use the wings to fly through the crowd behind me. I leap through the crowd of people and reach out to the sky. People can no longer do anything to me since I'm in the sky now.

-Isn't the wings are little too hard to use? (Farah)

These wings are harder to use compared to the Ice's unique spell that I have designed. When I'm taking my time to get myself familiar with the wings control, I can feel someone appear and hug me from behind. That person whispers into my ear with a sweet voice.

-What is my cutie doing in the middle of the air? (Beleth)

-Beleth! Are you being affected by the pink smoke too, Beleth? (Farah)

-What are you talking about, my cutie pie? (Beleth)

She hugs me tightly and doesn't let me move an inch.

-Let's continue what we were doing last night, Farah. (Beleth)

-Please stop, Beleth! (Farah)

-I can't stop, my cutie pie. I must get the upper hand to compare to your other girlfriends of yours. (Beleth)

Beleth gently bites my ear.

-Hyaaa~ ❤️ (Farah)

-That's a sweet moan you have there, Farah. (Beleth)

Beleth smirks and stares at me.

-You are rather sensitive, aren't you? (Beleth)

Beleth stares at my torn off clothes and smiles.

-A full meal is in front of my eyes. (Beleth)

Beleth reaches out to the upper part of my body and touches.

-I can't decline it, can I? (Beleth)

Something like electricity goes through my body when Beleth touches the chest area.

-Hyaaa~ ❤️ St...op it~ ❤️ (Farah)

-Ahaha, what a sweet moan. I can't stop bullying you, Farah. (Beleth)

-I feel so we...ird ~ ❤️ Hya~ ❤️ (Farah)

I can't explain the current thing that I'm feeling. I can't help but hold Beleth's hand and continue moaning.

-Please~ ❤️ I'm feeling funny, Beleth~❤️ (Farah)

However, Beleth doesn't stop and continues to massage my chest area while biting my ears.

-Hyaaaaa~❤️ (Farah)

I can feel tears comes out of my eyes.

-I am scared, Beleth. Hya~❤️ (Farah)

-Don't be scared, my cutie. It will be fine. (Beleth)

A gate appears in the middle of the air to interrupt us. A hand comes from the gate and grasps my body.

-Take...Her. (Mashiro)

The hand pulls me inside the gate and leaves Beleth behind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Safe...here. (Mashiro)

The one that pulls me out of that situation is Mashiro. I become teary and hug Mashiro.

-I'm so scared. (Farah)

Everyone is acting so weird, and I have no way to defend against them. I don't want to use my power since I don't want to hurt everyone.

-There...there. (Mashiro)

Mashiro reaches out to my head and pats me. I used my hand and wiped my tears.

-Thank you, Mashiro. (Farah)

Mashiro replies to me.

-I...copy...you... past. (Mashiro)

I smile and reply to her.

-Anyway, you saved me, Mashiro. (Farah)

I can't help but ask Mashiro.

-How could you know I'm in danger and come to save me? (Farah)

-Connection...through...contract. (Mashiro)

-I never know the contract has a function like that. (Farah)

When I'm talking with Mashiro, the pink smoke comes out of my body again.

-Mashiro! (Farah)

-Smoke? (Mashiro)

After the smoke dispersed, I could see no change at the Mashiro in front of me.

-Are you alright, Mashiro? (Farah)

-Ok.  (Mashiro)

Even after I heard Mashiro's reply, I'm still a little worried that the smoke has already affected Mashiro. I shake my head and tell myself.

-Let's hope the smoke won't affect Mashiro. (Farah)

Mashiro seems to notice my worries. She takes my hand and pulls me into the world tree.

-Where are we going, Mashiro? (Farah)

Mashiro doesn't reply and continues leading me inside the world tree. After many stairs, we eventually reach the the top of the world tree. Mashiro points at the sky and tells me.

-Sky...Watch...Calm. (Mashiro)

I reach out and pat Mashiro's head.

-Thanks, Mashiro (Farah)

Mashiro nods and sits down to watch the sky. I also sit beside Mashiro and watch the sky with her. We continue watching the sky until the sun goes down without talking with each other.

-... (Farah)

My eyes become heavy, and I have an urge to sleep.

-Sleepy. (Farah)

I unconsciously lean against Mashiro and close my eyes. I can feel someone pat my head in the meantime. It doesn't take long for me to fall into the dream world.

-Miyuuu~ (Farah)

I wake up after having a good sleep. When I wake up, the first thing I find out is my head is currently on Mashiro's shoulder.

-I am sorry, Mashiro. (Farah)

-Don't...Mind. (Mashiro)

She reaches out and pats my head again.

-Sleep...More...If...You...Want. (Mashiro)

Mashiro's face comes closer suddenly after she finishes her sentence.

-Are you being affected by the smoke too, Mashiro? (Farah)

Mashiro ignores my question and kisses me on the lips.

-Nyaaaa~ (Farah)

-Copy...Human...Affection. (Mashiro)

 

 

I'm sorry for the lateness. I just barely recover from the high fever yesterday.

There will be one more chapter tonight.

Thanks for reading OwO

35