Chapter 202: The One Pique Goddess Interest
612 21 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*This incident takes place before Nyarlathotep appears right in front of Athena.

Nyarlathotep is watching a screen that shows a blond little girl defeated Perseus.

-What the hell? Who is she? (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep never thinks a variable will appear and ruin her game.

-Hey, at least kill him. Why do you spare him? (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep became frustrated when everyone was alive.

-Do you know how much effort I put in to reach this day? I want to see them slaughter each other, but not this kind of half-ass show. (Nyarlathotep)

A certain little girl has ruined the game that she had prepared beforehand. There is no single thing go according to her plan. The girl sighs and uses her hand to change the screen.

-As expected, the newbie outer god is so weak. (Nyarlathotep)

On the screen, there is a bat has its body half bitten by the snake.

-I thought he would at least show up some resistance against that snake. But it seems to be too soon for him. (Nyarlathotep)

The bat monster on the screen uses all of his effort to escape from the snake.

-At this rate, it will be game over for him soon. (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep scratches her head.

-The "Order" discovered him a little sooner than I expected. I thought we would have more time to nurture him and make him stronger. (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep shouts out loud.

-The game is only good when it's a fair fight. One side fight like this really ruins my enjoyment. (Nyarlathotep)

She turns the screen back to Athena's place and finds out that the little girl has disappeared.

-Where is that girl? (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep places her hand on her chin and stares at the screen.

-That girl piques my interest. Even it's fun to see the slaughter and watch insects killing each other. (Nyarlathotep)

She smiles and continues.

-But to meet a person who can mess up my plan flawlessly like that is extremely rare. (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep shifts the screen to when War defeat Perseus using the God Slayer.

-She can defeat a god without becoming a goddess. She utilizes the power that I have never seen before. Especially that thing on her hand. I feel like it can even kill my "father." (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep suddenly has an insane thought.

-Ahhh! Right! (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep laughs maniacally.

-What if! (Nyarlathotep)

She reaches out to the picture of War.

-What if I make her my "rival"? (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep shakes her head and denies it.

-I can't make a judgment that soon. That little girl may be a failure like others. However, I can test her potential using this mess. (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep puts her hand inside her body and takes out a dark fragment.

-Now, let's start my plan B. (Nyarlathotep)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jormungandr is riding on her main body and chasing the bat monster in front of her.

-Where are you going? I thought you could play with me a little more. (Jormungandr)

The bat monster was furious at Jormungandr's statement. But he can't talk back to her since there are various wounds on his body. And all the eyes on his body have black liquids come out from it. He can no longer see anything with these eyes now.

-You have nowhere to run. Give up your resistance now and accept your death. (Jormungandr)

Jormungandr says with a bright smile on her face.

-I will give you the death as painless as possible. (Jormungandr)

However, a black gate suddenly appears right between Jormungandr and the young outer god. Both of them were frozen and unable to move because of the pressure come out of the gate.

-... (Jormungandr)

Nyarlathotep walks through the gate and appears at the scene.

-You! (Young Outer God)

-Oh, long time no see. (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep waves her hand at Jormungandr.

-Do you miss me? (Nyarlathotep)

Jormungandr glares at Nyarlathotep.

-What are you planning? (Jormungandr)

-Nothing too special. (Nyarlathotep)

The girl put her right hand on her cheek while tilting her head.

-There is supposed to be a slaughter today. (Nyarlathotep)

-You! (Jormungandr)

-My, my. Don't make a face like that, little snake. I have changed my mind. (Nyarlathotep)

-What do you mean by that, Nyarlathotep? (Jormungandr)

-Well, you see. I have found a person with a lot of potential. I want to use you two to become a test for her. Why don't you two cooperate with me? (Nyarlathotep)

-I refuse! (Jormungandr)

-Why the hell I must listen to you? Who the hell are you? (Young Outer God)

Nyarlathotep smiles.

-I know it would be like this. (Nyarlathotep)

Nyarlathotep flies near to the bat monster.

-What? (Young Outer God)

In an instant, Nyarlathotep makes a vast hole in the bat's monster body.

-Arghhhh! (Young Outer God)

-You are insane as always, Nyarlathotep. You even hurt your ally. (Jormungandr)

Nyarlathotep replies to her with a playful attitude.

-Do you think I would consider this trash as my ally? (Nyarlathotep)

-... (Jormungandr)

Nyarlathotep puts the dark fragment inside the bat monster's body. After that, she turns to the gate and is ready to leave.

-Now everything for Plan B is ready. I should go and take a peek at that "Girl." (Nyarlathotep)

When Nyarlathotep finally leave, the bat monster shows a lot of change in its body.

-Gahhhh! (Young Outer God)

-What has she done to him? I have a bad feeling about this. I should go away from here as soon as possible. (Jormungandr)

When Jormungandr tries to leave with her main body, the bat monster behind her suddenly becomes bigger than her main body.

-Tchhh! (Jormungandr)

Those eyes that belong to the bat monster start to heal themselves. And on the back, it grows two more pairs of wings. The bat monster roars out loud.

-I will crush everything! Fear Domination! (Young Outer God)

Million of eyes once again appear in the middle of the cosmic. But this time, they even appear on the main body of Jormungandr.

-What is this? (Jormungandr)

Those creepy eyes stare right at her and make her unable to move her body. In those eyes, she saw a man who shouldn't be here.

-Arghhh! (Jormungandr)

The bat monster laughs hysterically at Jormungandr.

-Look who is laughing now. From this moment, you will become my puppet, a servant of fear. (Young Outer God)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

33