Chapter 213: Farah Versus Jormungandr-3
591 19 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I look at all the demonesses through the summoning circle. They all stare at me and wait for me to reply to the dancer's demoness. To relieve the tense atmosphere, I try to say hello to everyone.

-Uhmm~ Hello, everyone. (Farah)

-... (All Demoness)

It's so awkward since everyone else doesn't reply and keeps staring at me. I think these demonesses may be angry because I summon them so suddenly. Therefore, I try to apologize to them with utmost sincerity.

-I'm sorry for summoning everyone so suddenly. (Farah)

It may be shameless of me to ask them to work for me. But these demonesses are the only option I have to save every Lamia from the danger.

-I need your help. (Farah)

A demoness asks me with an Icy voice.

-Who do you want us to kill? (Cold Demoness)

I can't feel any intent on her question, so I guess she is bad at showing emotion like Stolas.

-I want you guys to help me saving those people under me. A bad guy is temporarily manipulating them. (Farah)

After the demonesses had heard my statement, the demonesses kneeled in front of me.

-We, the 72 demonesses, will swear eternal loyalty to you, master. (Demonesses)

Eh? Why did this happen? Those demonesses who were trembled a few moments ago had now looked at me with respect.

A demoness suddenly stands up and introduces herself.

-I, Demoness Baal, will bring you the victory, my lord. (Baal)

Right after her introduction, she jumps onto the battlefield without hearing the rest of my instruction.

-Woah, that girl is like that again. (Demoness ???)

-She must really want to impress our new master. (Demoness ???)

The next demoness also introduced herself to me.

-It's a pleasure to meet you, my master. I'm Vual, the dancer of the night. (Vual)

-Ah, yes. (Farah)

-Fufufu, I'm so lucky for me to have a cute master like you. (Vual)

Vual suddenly compliments me out of nowhere. Her sudden attack makes my face turn red.

-My master is cute indeed. (Vual)

Vual turns to other demons and speaks out loud.

-As you can see, our new master is not like that "guy." If the grimoire chose our master, she would be so innocent and not harm us for no reason. (Vual)

Vual smiles brightly and continues.

-No more killing the innocent. No more destroying a country for no reason. From this moment, we rebirth as the new "demonesses" under our new master. (Vual)

-Ohhhhhh! (Demoness ???)

-All hail new master! (Demoness ???)

-We will forever follow your order. (Demoness ???)

Vual's presentation raises the fighting speed of the other demonesses. After that, Vual turns to me and winks at me.

-Please continue giving us the order, my master. (Demonesses)

-Ah, yes! (Farah)

The demonesses stare at me and wait to receive my order.

-Please destroy the bat monsters and save all the Lamias on the battlefield. (Farah)

-We have received the order, my master. (Demonesses)

Right after I gave the command, a terrible aura came out of each demoness. The demonesses fly toward the battlefield and start their slaughter.

-Phew, the only problem now is to find the location of Beleth and the others. (Farah)

A voice comes from behind me.

-You can use me for that, my master. (Little girl)

I turn to the voice and find there is a little girl with pink hair is standing there.

-Eh? (Farah)

-I'm not one of the 72 demonesses. So I don't have to follow the order you gave them, master. (Little girl)

The girl places her hand on her chest and says.

-I can help you monitor every action of the demonesses. I can also punish them if they don't follow your order. (Little girl)

-But who are you in the first place? (Farah)

The girl tilted her head when I asked that question?

-What are you talking about, my master? I'm the catalyst you used to summon the demonesses. (Little girl)

I can't hide my surprise and ask her back.

-Are you the "grimoire of the end"? (Farah)

The girl nods.

-Your guess is correct, my master. My current form mimics your appearance and behaviour. If the master feels uncomfortable, I will change to the book's form again. (Little girl)

I shake my head and deny it.

-I'm not uncomfortable but a little surprised when you have your human form. How can I call you then? (Farah)

-Item doesn't have a name, master. (Little girl)

I mutter to her in a small voice.

-But you have humanized form now... (Farah)

The girl makes a tired face and says.

-Human is really troublesome. You can call me whatever you like, my master. (Little girl)

I try to think of the fittest name for the girl.

-What do you think about "Grimm"? (Farah)

The girl made an annoyed face when I said that.

-"Grimm" from grimoire? Really? Can you think of a better name, my master? (Little girl)

-Ufuuu... (Farah)

The girl sighs and says.

-I will accept the "Grimm" name. It doesn't sound too bad at all. (Little girl)

-Eh? (Farah)

Grimm turns on another side while replying to me.

-Do not misunderstand! It's not like I love the name you gave or anything. (Grimm)

Grimm continues.

-I can locate the position of all 72 demonesses. So I will help you find Stolas and Beleth. (Grimm)

-Really? (Farah)

-Yup, I only need help from a certain demoness to complete the mission. (Grimm)

-Please help me then, Grimm. (Farah)

I can feel a hint of joy in Grimm's reply.

-Leave it to me, my master. (Grimm)

 

There will be more fighting scenes starting from the next chapter.

Thanks for reading OwO

34