Chapter 223: The Happy Ending For Everyone-4
535 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mia's POV.

After we had received the approval from sister Sia, she advised us to follow nurse Viola closely.

-Where are we going, sister Viola? (Mia)

The nurse Viola looks at us for a moment and answers:

-We are going to join up with the other soldiers. It's still better to go into a group. (Viola)

I agree with sister Viola since it's safer to have experienced soldiers by our side.

-But sister Viola. (Mia)

The nurse in front of us tilts her head and asks me back.

-What's the problem? (Viola)

I point at the Lamia next to her. That Lamia is aiming her camera at us and taking pictures of us.

-Is she your friend, sister Viola? (Mia)

The reason I know she is taking pictures of us is so obvious. I can clearly hear a click sound whenever she takes a picture. Furthermore, that Lamia even tries to take a photo of us from the various angels.

The nurse sighs and hits Lamia in the back.

-Argh! My wound is going to open again! (Riola)

Lamia angrily shouts at the nurse.

-What kind of nurse hurt a patient like you? (Riola)

-Hah! What kind of patient doesn't listen to the nurse's advice and insists on running into the battlefield? (Viola)

The Lamia looks aways and starts sweating.

-I don't understand what you are talking about! (Riola)

-Hah! (Viola)

Sister Amy pokes my cheek and says.

-These two are so close, aren't they? (Amy)

-Uhm. (Mia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beleth's POV

I look at the ground while flying in the sky. On the ground, there are more than thousands of bat monsters fighting against our army.

-There is no end to them. (Beleth)

The situation changed worse when more bat monsters' variants showed up.

-More of them are showing up. (Beleth)

One of the new bat monster variants is a small bat that looks like an ordinary bat. It could release high-frequency sound and make the nearby temporary deaf.

-Reflection. (Beleth)

I create a gigantic mirror to reflect all those bats in the sky.

-Die! (Beleth)

They disappeared right after I cut down all the mirrors using my sword.

-Master! The big one is coming! (Soldier)

A voice comes from the ground and informs me about the situation. There is a giant figure walking toward the battlefield from afar. The figure is around 3 meters tall. It has a bat head with a gigantic deformed human's body.

-Tchh! They are here again. (Beleth)

But the most dangerous thing is the monster that stands on its head. The monster who stands on the top of the giant monster is a thin and frail-looking bat monster.

-Flame! Destroy them! (Beleth)

Flame came out from my wings and burnt down all the two monsters. The reason I must deal with them quickly because the thin bat monster can brainwash the soldier and temporarily control them.

-Many creepy eyes will appear on the body when they successfully brainwash a person. (Beleth)

Luckily, these variants don't have the power to multiply like the normal bat monster.

-However, it's really troublesome to deal with them at the same time. (Beleth)

Unlike me, the other demonesses and my army have limited stamina. This situation leads to the number of injured soldiers increasing as time pass by.

-Let's hold them for a little more. (Beleth)

Also, I am concerned about the current situation of Farah. The other said that Farah fought with a gigantic snake before she disappeared.

-Farah... (Beleth)

Even when I try to look calm in front of Stolas, the truth is I really worry about Farah. The thought of losing Farah forever has crossed my mind.

-It really hurts. (Beleth)

Just thinking about it makes my chest hurt. The only thing I can do now is distract myself by battling against those bat monsters.

-It seems I am not the only one who fights to forget about the worry. (Beleth)

I turn to the right side and find Stolas is killing all the new variants to the heart's content.

When I am fighting, a person suddenly appears behind me. It's the girl who claimed herself as the "Book of the Solomon."However, Farah gives her a new name now, and the girl forbids us to call her by that name.

-I have found the place where all those monsters were born. (Grimm)

-Hoh! Finally, a piece of good news. (Beleth)

-In that place, a mother monster keeps giving birth to all those bat monsters. (Grimm)

-Have any demoness tried to deal with it? (Beleth)

Grimm answers me in a low voice.

-Baal has tried to attack that monster. (Grimm)

-She failed to destroy it, right? (Beleth)

Grimm nods and continues.

-She was also injured in the process of fighting with it. She won't be able to move in the next few days with the current wound. (Grimm)

That monster can wound the strongest demoness. It doesn't sound good at all.

-Furthermore, the number of monsters standing by in the mother's monster side is approximately a million. (Grimm)

-... (Beleth)

-The reason I appear to call the 20 strongest demonesses and their armies to strike at that place. (Grimm)

-Hmmm. (Beleth)

-We don't have much time left, Beleth. For every second passed, that monster will give birth to new bat monsters. (Grimm)

-Alright. We will be ready in one hour. (Beleth)

 

 

Sorry for the late. I was really tired yesterday. Therefore, there will be 2 chapters tomorrow.

Thanks for reading OwO

32