Chapter 229: White Rose-1
566 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

I am standing in a dark place. I look around and can't find any light source around me.

-Where am I? (Farah)

The last thing I remember was the moment I swung the scythe at the bat monster. I try to recall memory, but I can't remember anything else beyond that.

When I lost in thought, a girl with a blurred face appeared. Her appearance brightens the space where I am standing. She wears a pointy head with clothes that look like a witch.

-Hey ****! (Witch Girl)

The witch runs up to another girl who sits in the wheelchair. The girl in the wheelchair wears a light blue one-piece skirt.

-I can't see that girl's face too. It seems like something has blurred her face, like the witch girl. (Farah)

But I can see her body is slightly thin. I don't think it's a body of a healthy person.

The girl in the wheelchair reply to the energetic witch girl.

-What's wrong, *****? (Sick Girl)

The witch girl laughs and says out loud.

-Check this out, ****! (Witch Girl)

The witch girl shows the girl in the wheelchair her palm.

-What are you trying to show me, *****?

-This! (Witch Girl)

A small fire dragon pops out of the witch girl's hand.

-Eh? (Sick Girl)

The witch girl says with a proud voice.

-Is it cool? (Witch Girl)

The witch girl makes the small fire dragon fly around her as if it is a real dragon.

-Woah! (Sick Girl)

-EhehehIt's my original magic. (Witch Girl)

-Woah, it looks so cute, *****! (Sick Girl)

-Ehehe! I will use it as my attack magic. (Witch Girl)

The girl in the wheelchair tilts her head and asks the witch girl.

-Why do you choose to make your spell in the dragon's shape? I don't think it's efficient to make them in that form, right? (Sick Girl)

-Umu..... (Witch Girl)

-You can make your spell ball shape. (Sick Girl)

-No, it would look so boring! (Witch Girl)

-Haiz, you are still are so childish. (Sick Girl)

-Hehehe, but this would make me cooler, ****. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl suddenly hesitates and says in a low voice.

-Whew, if it is what you like, you should pursue it to the end, *****. (Sick Girl)

-I will! (Witch Girl)

The girl in the wheelchair suddenly coughs out lot of blood from her hand. The witch girl immediately takes out a handkerchief and wipes the girl's blood.

-... (Witch Girl)

-Don't look so sad, *****. (Sick Girl)

-But! You have little time left... (Witch Girl)

The girl in the wheelchair makes a surprised voice.

-Where did you hear that from? It's a lie, *****. I still have lot of time. (Sick Girl)

The witch girl shouts out loud.

-Don't lie to me. I heard about your situation from the doctor. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl says while crying.

-She told me you had little time left. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl mocks herself.

-If only I have a talent for healing magic, I can treat your disease. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl starts crying.

-Why am I so useless? (Witch Girl)

The girl mutters her strength to stand up from the wheelchair and reach out to the witch girl. She hugs the witch girl and appeases her.

-I'm sorry. (Sick Girl)

The witch girl accepts her hug.

-It's not your fault. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl keeps crying.

-I will live for a long time! I will never leave you alone. (Sick Girl)

-Really? (Witch Girl)

-Really! (Sick Girl)

The witch girl stops crying and smile.

-You must stay by my side to the end, ****. And I will become the grandest magic-user in the universe for your sake. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl keeps talking.

-I will achieve it for you! (Witch Girl)

-Thank...you. (Sick Girl)

When I watch the heartwarming scene, the mist comes out of nowhere and engulfs the two girls. It takes a while for the mist to disperse.

-The scenery has changed. (Farah)

I can see the witch girl is sitting in front of a giant crystal. She stares at the crystal and says.

-You are a liar after all,****. (Witch Girl)

I try walking closer to the girl, but somehow I can't move a single centimetre from where I stand, no matter how hard I try.

-You helped so many people in the past. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl says with an angry voice.

-But not a single person joins your funeral... (Witch Girl)

The witch girl stands up and walks toward the crystal. She bends down on her knee and hugs it.

-The universe has lost one of the greatest magic-user. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl continues.

-And I had lost you,****. You leave me in this lonely in the middle of this cruel world. (Witch Girl)

I can see water drops on the crystal. I think it is the witch girl's tear.

-It's not the first time I lost an important person. The one I loved kept leaving me behind. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl continues.

-This time will be the last time I cry since I have something to achieve. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl takes out a white rose and places it on the crystal.

-As revenge for the one who didn't keep her promise. I had made this crystal coffin that can imprison your soul. The crystal coffin also stops your body from rotten and always keeps you in the most beautiful state. (Witch Girl)

The witch girl turns her back on the crystal and walks away from it.

-I know you will despise me, ****. Or you will even hate me to the bone because of my action. However, I will find a way... (Witch Girl)

The witch girl says in a low voice.

-To bring you back to me. (Witch Girl)

>End of the memory's replay of ???

>The other memory's replay is currently locked because of certain conditions.

>Hidden function of "Magical girl of Love" is temporarily locked. Please strengthen the skill so you can continue using it.

>The possible memory replay that you can see once you strengthen your skill:   

+ Magical of Bravery's memory.

+ Daughter of Mist Forest's memory.

+ The other part of Witch of Creation's memory.

>??? effect will take place once you finish watching the replay.

Thanks for reading OwO

 

34