Chapter 260: The True Predator: Industria-2
437 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

My head is blank right now. The aches that come from the part below my body are unbearable.

-Hoh~ (Industria)

I thought Kyu was going to kiss me next. However, the kiss never comes, no matter how long I wait for it.

-Why...why? (Farah)

I could feel the heat inside me was going to die down.

-Fufufu, it's so fun to bully you, Farah. (Industria)

Kyu bent down and started violating my mouth.

-Hyaaa~ Nyaaaa~ Nooooo~ ❤️ (Farah)

The weird feeling once again comes to the surface. But... I don't think I hate this feeling. The heat swirls throughout my body.

-Ahhhh~ I want to hear more of your cry, Farah. (Industria)

However, Kyu continuously bullied me in her strange way.

-Kyuu... (Farah)

Kyu pushes me down and smiles at me with a sadistic smile.

-What's wrong, Farah? (Industria)

While Kyu was kissing me, she would stop her kissing before I felt "that." She did it not once but repeated that action many times.

-Yo...u are so mean, Kyu. (Farah)

I instinctively shed tears after saying that.

-Farah... (Industria)

Kyu bends down and kisses me lightly on the lip again.

-Hyaaaa~❤️ (Farah)

And... she did it again.

-Meanie...meanie. (Farah)

Kyu smiles and sweetly replies to me.

-You are such a sinful woman, Farah. (Industria)

Kyu bends down, but this time she doesn't approach my lip.

-Eh? (Farah)

I can feel the warm and tingling feeling on my cheeks.

-Kyu...? (Farah)

Since the heat died down, I could think more reasonably. I look at Kyu and find Kyu is licking my face.

-You tears are delicious, Farah. (Industria)

-Moh! (Farah)

I become embarrassed and try to push her out. However, my current strength can't do anything against her.

-Don't be like that, Farah. Let me enjoy my meal slowly. (Industria)

-Ah~ (Farah)

Kyu starts licking every part of my face slowly.

-It's tickling, Kyu. (Farah)

-I have to mark you with my smell to make you completely mine. (Industria)

Somehow, I could feel a little good just by letting Kyu lick me.

-You are having a lewd face now, Farah. (Industria)

-Eh...Lewd? What do you mean? (Farah)

Kyu smiles and flicks her left hand.

-Now with this... (Industria)

With her flick, all of my clothes suddenly disappear.

-Eh? (Farah)

I hurriedly used my hands to hide my important part. My eyes become teary again.

-Please don't look, Kyu. It's embarrassing. (Farah)

Kyu licks her lips and stares at the lower part of mine intensely.

-It's a mess down there, but I need to start from these places first. (Industria)

Kyu reaches out and licks my hand. She licks every corner of my hand without leaving sparing any place.

-Nyaaa~ (Farah)

I can feel the warm and soft lip of her crawl through my body.

-Hyaaaa! (Farah)

All suddenly, Kyu places her hand on my breast. And she starts massaging them.

-No~ Hyaaaa~❤️  (Farah)

What...is this? The feeling that comes from Kyu's massage is even more intense than the kiss.

-Nyaaa~ No~❤️ (Farah)

I could feel that weird feeling again.

-It's... going to com...❤️ e (Farah)

Kyu finishes licking my hand and moves to my armpit.

-Nooo....~❤️ (Farah)

I can't... stop.

-Hyaaaa~❤️ (Farah)

I can no longer hold back because Kyu bullied my breasts and armpit same time.

-It's...~❤️ coming~ Nyaaa. (Farah)

Something comes out from the lower part. I could feel the ground around my legs become extremely wet now.

-Hyaaaaa~ (Farah)

I tremble nonstop because of "that." My breath becomes heavy, and I am unable to move now.

-It's only the start, Farah. (Industria)

-Eh? (Farah)

My mind becomes blank since I can't comprehend the situation in front of me. Normally, Hana would stop after I feel "that." However, the current Kyu doesn't show any sign of stopping soon.

-Noooo... (Farah)

I became a little scared since I couldn't think of handling another wave. Counter to my expectation, I could see Kyu show an excited face when I said that.

-Ahhhh! (Farah)

Before Kyu could make another move, a whistled sound came out of nowhere and interrupted her.

-Huh! (Industria)

I looked at my left hand and found the back of my hand touched the whistle's button.

-Ahh! That...! (Farah)

Kyu becomes serious and looks around.

-There is a change in space and time? (Industria)

A gigantic rift suddenly opens wide next to us.

-Tchhh! (Industria)

Before I could understand the situation, a shadow came out of the rift and launched a kick at Kyu.

-Nuh! (Industria)

Kyu guards the attack, but she could handle the impact and flew toward the tree nearby. The shadow arrived at my side and slowly picked me up.

-Hana! (Farah)

-My master... (Hana)

Hana holds me in the arm and hugs me tightly.

-Master... (Hana)

Hana reaches out to my lower part and touches it.

-It's all wet down there. (Hana)

I become embarrassed because of Hana's statement, and I try to hide my face.

-It's... (Farah)

-You are being painted in her smell too, master. (Hana)

Hana looks at me and pokes my cheeks.

-It's not good. I need to discipline my master alone later. (Hana)

Hana bends down and kisses me on the lip. Her kiss is much violent compared to the usual.

-Hyaaaa~❤️ (Farah)

-Master is mine. (Hana)

Hana blows and whispers in my ear.

-Master, I will teach you more awesome things later. So you could forget all things that girl did to you today. (Hana)

-Uhmmm... (Farah)

Hana stared in the direction that Kyu flew and shouted out loud.

-Master didn't feel well today. Your date with the master will be left to a later date. (Hana)

I could see Kyu run toward our place. However, Hana ignored her and carried me through the rift.

-Heeeyyy! (Industria)

Before Kyu disappeared completely from my side, I could hear her anger shout.

-It's supposed to be my date! You damn maid! (Industria)

 

 

Thanks for reading OwO

I will put down the R-15 tag since there will be more lewd chapters in the future. I am currently practising smut now so it would take a while.

The next chapter will be fluff again UwU.

As for yesterday, there was no chapter because I was busy. However, there would be an extra chapter on Monday since I have a business field trip tmr TvT

22