Chapter 288: Interlude 104/ Secret Meeting-1
366 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two figures are standing in front of the building. They seem to wait for someone to appear.

-...

The two just stood in silence without talking to others. The identity of these twos is Hana and 21.

-That girl will be here soon... (Hana)

Before Hana finished her sentence, a mist gate appeared right next to them.

-Yahooo! (Industria)

Industria comes out of the gate and greets them. She looks at Hana and 21 and comments.

-Hey, don't make that kind of terrible face. It's not like we are going to fight with someone. (Industria)

-Hah! You make it sound like this meeting is like a game to you. (Hana)

-Ahaha, I am always 100% serious, you know. (Industria)

-Who could believe that blatant lie? (Hana)

Industria waves her hand and says.

-Fine, enough of joking. We have to go now.  (Industria)

Hana nods and follows Industria through the mist gate. On the other side of the gate, Beleth, Stolas, and Jormungandr are waiting for them.

-You guys are all here. (Industria)

Industria looks around and calls out to Beleth.

-That girl is not coming with you? (Industria)

-Do you mean Baal? She found the work would be troublesome. So, she left this meeting to me. (Beleth)

-How about other demonesses, then? (Industria)

-Only Vual showed interest in this meeting. However, she told me she had things to do today and could not join us. (Beleth)

-Is that so...? (Industria)

Industria changes her attention to Jormungandr.

-I thought you would come with your subordinate, though. (Industria)

-Hah, I couldn't sincerely believe you. It's better to leave them here. (Jormungandr)

Industria nodded as she received the answer from Jormungandr.

-Should we go now? (Hana)

-Well, before that...(Industria)

Industria clapped her hands and made a giant box appear.

-What is that box? (21)

-I could feel an ominous feeling come from it. (Stolas)

Industria moves to the box and opens it. Everyone immediately become wary of her actions.

-Calm down, I will not attack anyone. (Industria)

-...

Industria takes out a black robe and throws it at Jormungandr.

-You should wear it... (Industria)

Jormungandr brings it in front of her and stares at it.

-This one looks like curse equipment. (Jormungandr)

Industria ignores Jormungandr's statement and distributes the other robe to the rest. However, nobody shows any sign of wearing it.

-Haiz, what are you guys waiting for? (Industria)

Industria has no choice but to be the first one to wear the robe. Once she put on the robe, her body sinks to around one metre.

Even though the robe has no mask, the others can no longer identify her face. A monotone voice comes from inside the robe and urges everyone to wear the robe.

-You guys should wear it soon. This robe is not cursed equipment or something. (Industria)

Everyone wears the robe and turns in the same figure as Industria.

-These robes are the things everyone must wear to attend the meeting. This robe can hide our appearance and our true power. (Industria)

After Industria finished her explanation, she took out a black crystal and broke it.

-Let's go... (Industria)

-Again? (21)

Before the other could react, the crystal has teleported everyone to a spacious room.

-This room only has a gigantic curtain? (Stolas)

Beleth looks around the room and asks Industria.

-Where are the other guest, Industria? (Beleth)

Industria tiredly answers Beleth.

-Please wait patiently, Beleth. You would see others once the meeting started. (Industria)

-Hmmm... (Beleth)

Hana goes around the room and checks every corner of it.

-There is nothing special about this room. (Hana)

Then Hana moves to the front of the curtain and places her hand on it.

-What is behind this curtain? (Hana)

She puts her force and tries to pull it out.

-I can't move this thing. (Hana)

Hana tries to put mana and divine power this time, but she still can't move the curtain. After a while, Hana finally gave up and stepped back.

Industria raises her voice and informs everyone.

-It's the time for the meeting, everyone. (Industria)

The curtain is gradually opened on its own and reveals a transparent glass behind it. But what surprises everyone more is the scenery outside of the glass.

-What the... (Beleth)

-How... (21)

Hana and others could see uncountable rooms with transparent glass outside.

-Many people are wearing the robes like us in other rooms. (Hana)

Jormungandr can't help but say out loud.

-The scale of this meeting is bigger than I thought... (Jormungandr)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

22