Chapter 301: Interlude 111/ The Pandemic-2
520 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aya's POV

It's me, Aya! We are currently in a very urgent situation.

-Runnn! Runnnn! Why are so many wolf monsters out there? (Aya)

After landing on the ground, we have to run like crazy.

-How long do we have to run? (Aya)

I take out my magic and turn over. I try to put my mana inside the gun and shoot those monster wolves. Many loud "Bang" sounds could be heard when the bullet hit the monsters.

-Tchhh! (Aya)

My attack is ineffective on them. I can't even leave a scratch on those monsters' bodies. Mia, who runs next to my side, coldly tells me.

-Just run! You can't handle them... (Mia)

I puzzle at her statement.

-How can you be so sure about that? (Aya)

Mia looks away as if avoiding my eyes.

-... (Mia)

That reaction means she must be related to the incident. I stare at her and tell her.

-You better explain everything after this. (Aya)

Mia looks away and avoids my eyes.

-Tchhhh! (Aya)

I turn around and check up on Kohaku, who is carried by the teddy bear.

-Are you alright, Kohaku? (Aya)

Kohaku raises her face up and replies with a weak voice.

-I'm...fine. (Kohaku)

Even though Kohaku replied like that, her face told other stories.

-Your facial expression looks so awful, Kohaku. Are you really alright? (Aya)

-Uhm... (Kohaku)

At this moment, I suddenly hear the howling sounds coming from behind me.

-They are catching up! (Aya)

Three monster wolves suddenly leap into the air and arrive in our front.

-Turn right! (Mia)

We hurriedly run into the alley on our right side. However, the reality is not sweet to us.

-It's a dead end. (Aya)

Mia clicks her tongue and starts chanting.

-Barrier! (Mia)

A dark barrier is created and enveloped around us.

-Grawllll!

-Help me dig the hole! (Mia)

-What? (Aya)

-Hurry! (Mia)

I can't understand what she wants me to do. But in this situation, I have no choice but to follow her order.

-Tchhh! (Aya)

I pull out my gun and start shooting at the ground. It doesn't take long for me to create a big hole in the ground.

-That's enough! (Mia)

Mia suddenly takes two small teddy bears out of nowhere and throws them on next to my side.

-Huh? (Aya)

The two teddy bears suddenly grow as big as the one that carried Kohaku. Mia looks at them and gives the order.

-You two! Once we go into hiding, bury the other teddy bear. After that, you two run away and wreak havoc. (Mia)

The two teddy bears nod and standstill.

-Okay! (Mia)

And then her eyes move to the one holding Kohaku.

-You go down to the hole and open the gate. (Mia)

The teddy bear puts down Kohaku and jumps into the hole. It starts to open its mouth wide and reveal darkness inside it.

-I don't have time to explain. Just jump into it. (Mia)

Mia doesn't explain further and jumps into its mouth.

-Kohaku! (Aya)

I ran to Kohaku and picked her up.

-Let's... (Aya)

At that moment, the hand of the wolf monster pierce through the barrier.

-That damn girl! (Aya)

I carry Kohaku and jump inside the mouth.

-Where is this? (Aya)

Inside the mouth of the teddy bear is a dark space. I can see Mia is standing in the middle of it.

-Next is... (Mia)

Mia arrives by my side and takes Kohaku away from me. She suddenly hits her on the back of her neck and makes her faint.

-You! (Aya)

I pull out my gun and point at her. However, Mia didn't show any fear to my action.

-I must do that because she unconsciously sent them about our location. (Mia)

I kneed my brow and asked her.

-What do you mean? (Aya)

Mia answers me with a serious voice.

-She is one of them. (Mia)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

Sorry for the short chapter since I am a little bit tired today.

19