Chapter 314: Unexpected Enemy-1
309 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

The little girl pushes away Fifir's claw as if it's a child's play for her.

-Urgh... (Fifir)

-Calm down, Fifir. (Farah)

Fifir reluctantly listens to my suggestion and puts her claw away. She slowly steps back and takes a distance from the little girl in front of us.

-Master... (Fifir)

Fifir whispers to me in a small voice. She doesn't want us to be here any longer. Fifir turns around and tries to run away.

-Let's... (Fifir)

The moment Fifir turned her head back, the little girl was already standing there. The little girl tilts her head and innocently asks us.

-Where are you guys going? (Mist)

Fifir frown and stop moving.

-It's not good to run away when we haven't finished our conversation yet. (Mist)

-... (Farah)

The little girl points her hand at me.

-You! (Mist)

-Yes? (Farah)

-Come down here. (Mist)

Fifir turns back and tries to stop me from contacting that little girl.

-Master... (Fifir)

Aya also holds my shoulder and tells me.

-Don't...Farah. (Aya)

-But... (Farah)

A cold and emotionless voice comes from the little girl, interrupting these twos.

-I don't ask for the opinions of you two. (Mist)

The moment the little girl finished her sentence, something that looked like dark smoke came out of her body and flew in our direction.

-Hughh! (Fifir)

Fifir immediately creates a barrier to protect us. But somehow, the mist passes through the barrier as if nothing is there. Those smokes instantly wrap around Aya and Fifir.

-Urghhhhh! (Fifir)

Fifir groaned loudly and knelt down to the ground.

-Fifir! (Farah)

Aya also has the same symptoms. She holds her chest and lies on Fifir's body. I can't help but turn to the little girl and beg her.

-Please, stop! Please don't hurt them anymore. (Farah)

-Then, you better go down here soon. (Mist)

-Please release them from the pain first. (Farah)

-I will...as long as I have a closer look at you. (Mist)

-Alright... (Farah)

I don't want to see Aya and Fifir are hurt because of me. I get off Fifir's back and walk toward that little girl. Fifir utters her strength to look at me and says in a weak voice.

-Master, don't go... (Fifir)

I can only ignore Fifir for now and keep walking toward the little girl.

-... (Farah)

Even after seeing the little girl in action, I couldn't measure the full potential of the little girl in front of me. I couldn't feel any mana come from her. However, my instinct tells me this girl is very dangerous.

-I am here now. Please release my friends from pain. (Farah)

-Alright. (Mist)

The little girl nods and makes those smokes come back to her body. Aya and Fifir gradually regain control of their body. Fifir seizes this chance and tries getting closer to me again.

-You two better stay there. (Mist)

-Listen to her, Fifir. (Farah)

-But master... (Fifir)

-Just believe me! (Farah)

-...Okay, master. (Fifir)

I look directly into the little girl's eye and ask her.

-What do you want from me? (Farah)

-I just want to have a look at you. (Mist)

The little girl comes closer to me and starts touching my body.

-How can you still survive until now? (Mist)

-What do you mean? (Farah)

The little girl ignores my question and starts touching my chest.

-Those fragments are all here. (Mist)

The little girl looks at my face and comments.

-What...are you? (Mist)

-Uhhh? (Farah)

-There is no way the frail body of a human can stand the strength of those fragments. (Mist)

The girl puts her hands on her chin.

-Though even your soul is unbroken under those fragments. (Mist)

I still don't know what the little girl is talking about? Did she mean those fragments I get from the trials?

-Hmmm... (Mist)

Suddenly, I can feel the murderous intent coming from the little girl.

-I can't let the one could use those fragments alive. (Mist)

The girl reaches out and tries piercing through my chest using her hand.

-Barrier! (Farah)

The smoke wraps around her hand and helps her pass through my barrier.

-Teleport! (Farah)

I hastily activate space magic to transport me to a few metres far from her.

-Why do you avoid it? (Mist)

-...I will die if I take that hit. (Farah)

-Die? You just return to the cycle of reincarnation after that. (Mist)

-It's the same thing! Why do you want to kill me? (Farah)

The girl points at me and speaks with a loud voice.

-Potential harm to my "Father". Must eliminate. (Mist)

Her body starts changing at an incredible rate. Many tentacles grow out of her body and start wiggling. Those tentacles come from every part of her body, including eyes and mouth.

-It's... (Farah)

The little girl in front of me is no longer looking like a little girl. The current her does not differ from a mass of moving tentacles.

-Transform! (Farah)

I also change into the magical girl form to fight her.

-Ot ah'ehye mglw'nafh. <Death Bind> (Mist)

The mass of tentacles creates a rift in front of it. The tentacles extend and pass through the rift.

-Huh! (Farah)

At the same time, many small rifts appear surrounding me. The tentacles come out from those rifts and reach in my direction.

-Avoid! (Farah)

In the middle of avoiding those tentacles' attacks, I suddenly feel incredible pain in my left leg.

-Urgh... (Farah)

When I look down, I find the tentacles had pierced through it. Blood keeps oozing out from the wound. Then I can feel the pain coming from another place in my body.

-Arghhh!

 

Thanks for reading OwO

 

16