Chapter 360: Date With Hana-1
293 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farah's POV

Today is finally the day of my date with Hana.

-Umuuuu... (Farah)

We decide to go on a date on Saturday morning.

-Because of that, I was a bit sleepless last night... (Farah)

Today will be the day that Hana will explain to me about the "first time."

-I wonder what it is about~ (Farah)

I am currently wearing a fluffy white skirt.

-Hmmm~ (Farah)

I stand in front of the mirror and look at myself. There is an unmistakeably cute girl reflecting in the mirror.

-Ehehehe~ (Farah)

Since I became a girl, I have developed a habit of looking in the mirror more often.

-Well... (Farah)

I used to feel a little regret that my body became too girly.

-But... (Farah)

I make a turn in front of the mirror with the fluffy skirt.

-It's not too bad, right? (Farah)

I shake my head and talk to myself.

-It's not time for that. I need to finish my preparation, since Hana is waiting for me outside. (Farah)

I look at myself in the mirror again and start checking up on myself.

-Clothes...Check! It's the same with hair! (Farah)

Everything is finished by now. Should I just go out now?

-Ahhh! Right! (Farah)

I turn to the makeup table and take out a bag.

-It's not like I know too much about makeup, but... (Farah)

The last time I went out shopping with other maids, a shopkeeper has advised me to buy a few things.

-First... (Farah)

I take out a small lipstick from the bag.

-This one has too many colours, so I just leave the choice to the shopkeeper. She called this one "Valentine" colour, right? (Farah)

I open the cab and find the lipstick inside.

-Is it just pink? Why did she call it "Valentine" in the first place? Well... (Farah)

I shouldn't care about that now. I bring the lipstick with me and go to the mirror again.

-... (Farah)

How do I apply the lipstick again? Let's try to put it on neatly.

-...Aaaa. (Farah)

Somehow, I fail to put the lipstick on.

-My current face does not differ from a clown. I should ask the other to teach me beforehand... (Farah)

Regrettably, I can't use this for today's date. I use a handkerchief to wipe off my dirty make up.

-Uffuuu... (Farah)

I still have a secret weapon. This time, I take out a perfume bottle from inside the bag.

-I need to squeeze this part to pump the perfume out, right? (Farah)

I turn the bottle in my direction and squeeze it. With that, it shot a fragrance smell toward me.

-It only has a light smell. Should I shoot more of it at myself? (Farah)

But the sister who sold this to me reminded me I only needed to shoot one.

-That will be alright for now. (Farah)

I put the bottle away and reach out to the door.

-Let's go! (Farah)

I head toward the door and open it.

-Haha! Huh?! (Farah)

Hana, who stands outside, looks so different from usual.

-Hana! Y-your maid clothes? (Farah)

Hana is no longer wearing the maid's clothes. She is wearing jeans with a tight dark shirt. She also ties her hair neatly to create a pigtail.

-Woah... (Farah)

The current Hana gives out a totally different vibe from usual. Hana forms a mischievous smile and reaches out to me.

-Do you like it, dear~? (Hana)

-I...I! (Farah)

My face becomes bright red since I don't know how to react to the current Hana.

-My dear~ You react so funnily. (Hana)

-Eeee... (Farah)

Hana gives her hand to me and asks.

-Should we go now? (hana)

I place my hand on her and answer in a small voice.

-Uhmm... (Farah)

Hana's new look is so cool. But... I glanced at Hana and wondered if she had noticed the perfume.

-... (Farah)

-Dear~ (Hana)

-Yes?! (Farah)

-You give off an even more delicious smell today. (Hana)

My face becomes so hot because of Hana's sudden attack. So Hana noticed about it after all!!!!

-Uhm... (Farah)

For some reason, I felt so happy when Hana noticed it. Those fluffy feelings keep residing inside my chest for a little while.

-Muuu~ (Farah)

When we go outside, we immediately become the centre of attention. People keep glancing when they pass us.

-Uwuuuuu! (Farah)

It's not the first time for me to feel these glances. But I feel weird since these glances have also been directed at Hana. I try to go to Hana's front, so I can hide her behind my body.

-Hmmm! (Farah)

With this, others can't look at Hana with that kind of eyes.

-Dear? (Hana)

My plan works as intended! Now, these glances turn their attention to me.

-Huh? (Farah)

Some passerby snickers as they look at us. And I feel like many people are looking at me with warm eyes. Hana bends down and whispers at me.

-They thought you want to protect me as a little sister, dear. (Hana)

-Uuuu... (Farah)

Hana wraps her hand around my body and places me in her arms.

-Princess carry!

-These sisters are too close~

-Right! The older sis looks cool, while the small one looks incredibly cute.

-Is that famous "teddy bear"?

-Right! Our school mascot!

I pull Hana's shirt and say.

-Let's me down, Hana. (Farah)

Hana smirks and says.

-No, dear. We will go on the rest of the date with this. (Hana)

-Ehhhhhh! (Farah)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

11