Chapter 363: Interlude 124/ Brand New Me
265 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Industria looks at Humilitas, who is lying on the ground.

-Hey, I have some important news for you. (Industria)

Humilitas raises her head up and stares back at Industria.

-What...? (Humilitas)

-You look so burned out. How pathetic... (Industria)

Humilitas angrily raises both of her hands and tries to rebuke Industria.

-What? Isn't this your fault? I have been stripped of everything, including my divine power. (Humilitas)

-Ahahaha... (Industria)

-And stop calling me by that name...I am no longer bound by that origin. (Humilitas)

-Hmmm, what should I call you now? (Industria)

-Neima...Just call me Neima. (Neima)

-Alright, nice to meet you, Neima. (Industria)

Industria gives out her hand to Neima and helps her stand up.

-Are you sure that I will become stronger using this method? (Neima)

Industria answers her in a clear voice.

-Even if you failed, you would still become stronger than the current you. (Industria)

-Hah! That's good then. I want to regain my adult form quickly. (Neima)

-For what? (Industria)

-Whew... (Neima)

Neima looks at Industria and smiles brightly.

-To follow my dream! (Neima)

-You... (Industria)

Industria shakes her head tiredly.

-That really sounds like you. (Industria)

-Anyway, what do you want to tell me about? (Neima)

-A new dungeon just popped up on your planet. (Industria)

-Huh? What? (Neima)

-You don't create that dungeon, right? (Industria)

Neima angrily rebukes Industria.

-How could I create it when I was here?  (Neima)

-Ahahaha...I'm just joking. Because new dungeon is not only appeared on your planet, but they also appear on all other planets under our control. (Industria)

-Hey, I have a bad feeling about this. (neima)

Neima looks at Industria with an annoyed glance.

-Don't worry about your country! Since that girl currently protected it. (Industria)

-Well...Yeah, she is stronger than me, anyway. But the queen of that country is also a capable one. After that incident, she has grown up a lot to be able to govern the entire country. (Neima)

-You seem to have a lot of trust in her. (Industria)

-Ahahah, I have an eye for my people. I have followed that little girl for a pretty long time. The thing she lacked to become a perfect ruler was her mentality. However, after that incident, she had gained a person to support her mentally. (Neima)

-You mean the mastermind who made the mess out of that country? (Industria)

-Hey, don't make it sound too heavily. Well, young people may make mistakes sometimes. I have seen her determination and am sure that girl won't become like that anymore. (Neima)

-Whew, I have some more information about the dungeon and a piece of bad news. (Industria)

-...What? (neima)

-First, all the dungeons that appeared on our planet have ancient language carved at the entrance. (Industria)

Neima frowned and stared at Industria.

-What are they about? (Neima)

-Each word represents sins or virtues. For example, your planet's dungeon has a world "Humility" carved on it. (Industria)

-Hey... (Neima)

-And your favourite queen broke up with her "mental support." (Industria)

-Huh? What did you just sayyyyyyy??????? (Neima)

 

Thanks for reading OwO

If there is no change in schedule, there will be Farah's date chapter tmr along with the 18+ one.

 

13